how long will you scream at the walls
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
you don't get to die and be reborn the same.
you come back,
She hears Deimos’ silence as she explains, and a part of her gut churns with the reaction she gets. Though she can’t deny she expects anything less. She offers him a quiet, sad smile, as he stands tall and firm and replies to her. She doesn’t see how it could’ve been any other way; the only way in her mind is through this. And likely due to the magic that Zariah had embued in her, she had little choice in the matter like she thinks she does. Her shoulders rise and fall in a small shrug, eyeing Deimos briefly before she looks to the flames dancing on the wall. “She’s having me be her voice, to try and get you all to cooperate.” She says, avoiding the main problem at hand.

Magic binds her to Zariah, there isn’t a way for her to get out of it, at least not without some kind of intervention. She’s talked with Bastien, she’s seen the excitement in his eyes and his voice at the possibility of Ascending her. And she realizes that if it comes down to it, she might head toward the New Goddess in an attempt to become less useful to Zariah and to remove the bind. She huffs quietly, looking down to her hands before she raises one and plays with a flame on the wall.

I didn’t want to do it this way, but she made me. I need you and Kiada to keep your heads down, I’ve already vouched for Bastien.” She pauses, eyes dancing over to him. “I might have used up my goodwill for the week.” She adds with a small half smile, shit attempt at a joke.
but you come back wrong
this is the price
you pay for
resurrection

Messages In This Thread
how long will you scream at the walls - by Deimos - 07-07-2019, 12:51 AM
RE: how long will you scream at the walls - by Rexanna - 07-09-2019, 06:26 AM