how long will you scream at the walls
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
you don't get to die and be reborn the same.
you come back,
He responds to her dryly, and she continues to let her sapphire gaze linger on him. She rolls her shoulders in a slight shrug before sighing. “I didn’t have a choice, Deimos.” She answers, growing increasingly frustrated, because she can’t tell him the specifics of her interactions with the queen. But she can tell him that it may or may not have been influenced. “There is no alternative.” She replies, a bit fiery, stepping closer toward the Reaper – the Siren looking up to him in his icy gaze. “It is only this.” She says, gesturing to the rest of the ruins around her.

There were other ways, but how many times had it lead Deimos and others close to death and destruction? “I went to negotiate, but she is powerful Deimos, and I think everyone is underestimating it.” She snaps lightly, arms folding across her chest. “I hadn’t intended on working for her when I arrived, but there was something about being there that I just… Agreed, I had little choice to say no.” She replies honestly, sighing and pressing a hand to her forehead as she looks down.

I will do all that I can, but, do not be alone with her.” She warns, sapphire gaze growing hard and sharp as she looks up to his icy gaze. Disapprove of it all he likes, but she’s being honest. The dread in her stomach replaced with anger and frustration.
but you come back wrong
this is the price
you pay for
resurrection

Messages In This Thread
how long will you scream at the walls - by Deimos - 07-07-2019, 12:51 AM
RE: how long will you scream at the walls - by Rexanna - 07-12-2019, 05:33 AM