how long will you scream at the walls
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
you don't get to die and be reborn the same.
you come back,
There’s a fury and flame within her, and she knows it’s not just her magic. She wants to tell him, she wants to tell someone, but she can’t find the words. She doesn’t know how to explain how Zariah made her do it – she recalls the steps, slowly in her mind, as Deimos simmers beside her. Both like flame under a pot of water, slowly reaching that boiling point and not quite spilling over yet. “She made me say yes.” She says quietly, eyes drifting from the man beside her toward the stone floor, walls, anywhere but him. “She approached me, lifted my head to look up at her and inspect me, and I just… Agreed, I couldn’t stop myself from it.” She says, chewing on her lip slightly before she sighs.

There is more, but I cannot say.” She tells him, brows furrowing together. “I want to, but the minute I try it feels so wrong, I can’t… I can’t say it.” She stumbles, telling Deimos of the things she couldn’t tell Bastien or anyone else. The pit of her stomach continues to drop as she thinks on it, having originally believed working for Zariah would be safety and comfort, but now – now without so much of Zariah’s influence, the mind that was once changed at the Queen’s hands, begins to change again ever so slightly.

And she remembers the magical binding, afraid of what might happen should she break her oath. Would she be harmed? Maimed? Dead? But when he tells her that he’s been alone with her, her eyes drift to him. “Don’t let it happen again.” She grits out.
but you come back wrong
this is the price
you pay for
resurrection

Messages In This Thread
how long will you scream at the walls - by Deimos - 07-07-2019, 12:51 AM
RE: how long will you scream at the walls - by Rexanna - 07-12-2019, 04:59 PM