how long will you scream at the walls
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
you don't get to die and be reborn the same.
you come back,
His eyes narrow as he questions her, and her head dips in a nod. Yes, she was made to, without any forcing ability aside from her thoughts shifting. But much like her thoughts, they could be influenced. And Rexanna has always been a prime example of learning and living by one thing only to have it proven wrong – and ever since then she hasn’t put much stock into all of her thoughts. She remains simply looking at all sides of the coin, adjusting and changing her mind constantly. If it made her inconsistent, she didn’t care, because it did make her feel better about knowing all the outcomes.

When he speaks of whether Zariah’s controlling her, she shakes her head uncertainly. “I don’t know, Deimos.” She replies, a frown finding her face. “My thoughts are my own, but I’m uncertain of where they lie now.” She adds, a bit quickly, head turning back toward him to look upon him. She had been against Zariah from the beginning, but after meeting her she had related to the woman, wanted to work with her, and now weeks after having it happen, she’s beginning to distrust her own mind again.

I do not know what will happen.” She says a bit sadly, she doesn’t know if breaking the oath will kill her or harm her, maim her and destroy her. She doesn’t want to find out. Her eyes drift from him back toward the walls with a sad gleam in her eyes. But when he mentions that they could possibly make something, Rexanna finds her shoulders rolling in a small shrug. “The only way to know would be to try and make something that blocks magic in a certain radius, and see if it makes a difference.” She contemplates, deciding that if Zariah had been using magic, the only way to know would be to stop the magic from working in her presence.
but you come back wrong
this is the price
you pay for
resurrection

Messages In This Thread
how long will you scream at the walls - by Deimos - 07-07-2019, 12:51 AM
RE: how long will you scream at the walls - by Rexanna - 07-13-2019, 05:40 PM