how long will you scream at the walls
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
you don't get to die and be reborn the same.
you come back,
Memories flash before her mind as Deimos mentions the Lake. She hadn’t ventured there much, but she did recall the way the lake seemed like a mirror when the Aurora danced above. She’d lived on the edges of the lake, up in the side of one of the mountains, a beautiful view if not a bit chilly. She recalls the fight with Ashamin there, recalls the first child she’d reared — one from him, from the Haruspex of the North. But that’s all far away, and she gives Deimos a small wry smile as she pins the brooch onto him and inspects it. “Such a beautiful lake.” She admits with that same small smile.

But his next question causes her to falter slightly, as he asks if she liked the Edge. Her smile fades and she awkwardly laughs. “It was so boring.” She says easily. “Foggy and drab all the time.” She makes no mention of Tembovu or the tearing of 3 more children, of the arguments and struggles and strife she’d faced when she lived within the Edge and Tembovu still managed to have a child with someone else. She gnaws on her lip slightly before smiling to Deimos.

Well, I should probably go before someone comes looking for me.” She says quietly, eyes drifting back toward Deimos. “I’ll let you know what else happens, the most that I can.” She adds quickly.
but you come back wrong
this is the price
you pay for
resurrection

Messages In This Thread
how long will you scream at the walls - by Deimos - 07-07-2019, 12:51 AM
RE: how long will you scream at the walls - by Rexanna - 07-27-2019, 06:02 PM