Personal Quest Discovering Diseases
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Vervain
Whilst Vai knew well that the work they were doing was important, she was under no illusion that it would be... well. Nail biting excitement. Nodding to Phoebe as she made up the samples, Vai took up some parchment and charcoal and settled down to watch. Luckily, it seemed as though there was actually something to see, and the witch dutifully jotted down her observations.

"A shame," she murmured. "It seems that nothing stops it outright..."
lalalal quote

Coding base by Sky!
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580

Amalia, too, watches with curious interest, writing down notes as they observe the samples. Part of her had truly hoped that this would be it: that Frey's task would result in swift resolution, a miraculous blight cure easily found. Instead, while the spread is slower in the tested samples, the baker watches with growing dismay as one by one they turn bitter and black.

Chewing anxiously at her lip, Amalia glances over at Vai. "At least it's something?" she murmurs, clearly not really believing her own words. "We can take this to the fae, at least. To slow down the progression, until we find a cure."

amalia
been talking to myself forever
and how I wish I knew me better
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE
Who could ask to be unbroken
or be brave again?
Or honey hope even on this side
of the grave again?
Nate sighed through his nose and pulled a stool close to the table the samples rested on. He knew logically that this was one of the more important part of trialing a cure to anything, but that didn't make it any more exciting. The blight, whatever it was, was certainly fast moving, which was a relief for the moment, but worrying for the long term.

It was with only a small amount of smugness that Nate recorded his mix working best, then leans in, examining each sample more closely to ensure he hadn't missed any small detail. "It might be worth splitting up the chemical mix, seeing which individual ingredient is doing the brunt of the work." He suggested, then turned to look at Phoebe. "We should see about getting samples from wherever this originated, if we're going to pay a visit to the fae." Nate didn't know much about the denizens of the woods, but hopefully they'd be willing to lend a hand to see it healed.
And who could ask it to be sound
or to feel saved again?
But stick around until you hear
that music play again
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
It was disheartening, watching the healthy samples be overtaken by blight despite their treatment. The dean frowned, furiously taking notes about each sample, staring between the two as if something might click, but it didn't. It wasn't wholly effective, it just delayed the inevitable. But...time was as precious a resource as any as Amalia pointed out. To delay the blight wouldn't solve anything ultimately, but it just might give them the time they needed to find what would.

She considered Nate's suggestion for a moment, but ultimately shook her head. "At this point I don't think it is particularly important how it works, just that it does in some capacity." she said gently. Just like where the blight came from didn't matter as much as figuring out how to stop it's spread. The blonde picked up the jar with the concoction, placing a label on it and making note of its exact formula. To Amalia she smiled a little and nodded. "I think I will take it to Frey first, and tell them what we have found so far. Perhaps they will have insight or ideas to amplify this to aid as well. They understand cellular structure and how it all fits together better than any after all." Then, based on what Frey said, she would take this straight to Delah, even if she had to stand outside the village and yell until she showed up.

"Thank you everyone for your help, this would not have been possible without your help."

Aaaaaand that's a wrap folks! Thanks for lending your brains to the cause!
In These Past Few Days When I See Myself
I Seem Like Someone Else

Coding base by Sky/Odd!