my heart stumbles on things I don't know
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 62 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
if you make it all wrong then i'll make it all right
"Mmm, brothers maybe. But Ronin is..." Pausing, Remi's expression crumpled softly as he tried to think of the right words. "..more than just a man, now." He eventually concluded with a shrug. Whether Safrin's influence would make him better at hoarding sweets Remi didn't actually know, but he wouldn't be surprised if Ronin found out a way to have his astral projections do just that.

As to the rest...well. Remi shrugged non-committally. "I will not speak for him, but I wish you the best of luck." He said with a skeptical laugh.

Glancing over at the dragonling, Remi could only snort his amusement. "Well, she went through that phase with Sugar as well, so as long as we tie her on tightly, she should be fine..." He added with a happy grin.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
Phoebe tilted her head to the side. Why didn’t Remi just come out and say what Ronin was? She remembered speaking with Rexanna once about the possibility of Demigods, and she was fairly sure Ronin qualified. He had died and his soul was put into a new body by the will of Mort that had new, unearthly capabilities? ”I know. He is a Demigod, right?” she said, as if it was the most natural conclusion. It certainly was to her anyways. What else would he be, after all?

She nodded, smiling a little as she reached out to pat Remi’s hand. ”Well, don’t you worry about Ronin then. I will talk to him about it for you so if he gets mad at anyone it’s at me and you can just cuddle him and nod your head and smile that yes, I am a very stupid girl. Blondes, you know.” she said with a light laugh and smile. At least that would take the burden of argument off his shoulders.

”Pim!” Phoebe said, her tone very much one of disapproval. Pim’s pink head shot up, a very dead mouse hanging out of his jaws. ”What did I tell you about knocking things over, mister?” she said, hands on her hips. Pim growled, snapping up the mouse it two quick bites, grumpily stomping back over to the chair. As he passed Remi and Phoebe, he held his head up, growling and gnashing his jaws, as if making fun of their talking. But he did shove at the chair, and with some difficulty got it back on its feet.
Cause getting your dreams
It's strange, but it seems
A little - well - complicated
There's a kind of a sort of : cost
There's a couple of things get: lost
There are bridges you cross
You didn't know you crossed
Until you've crossed
And if that joy, that thrill
Doesn't thrill you like you think it will
Still, why am I not happier?
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Remi frowned uncertainly at the choice of words. He was almost certain Ronin would cringe or laugh if anyone dared call him something that ended in god, demi or otherwise. "All I really know at this point is that he's my fiancé." The alchemist said with a shrug.

Snorting, Remi rolled his eyes. "No one thinks of you as just a silly girl." He promised with a boyish smile.

Watching Pim's little display, the alchemist couldn't help but smirk. Sugar had gone through a similar phase (was still going through it, really). "Just you wait until he starts catching bigger things." Remi warned, glancing towards Pim with a nod. "If you ever want to come and hunt those mole-creatures with Sugar and I, we would happily have you." He said, flashing the dragon a white-fanged smile.
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
PHOEBE
Phoebe smiled and kissed Remi’s cheek affectionately. ”Well, that is really all that matters, isn’t it?” she said with a smile. Even if she was sad for herself, she was happy for him. He deserved this happiness, after how hard a time he had in finding it. No one, huh?” she said with a light laugh. ”Not a single person anywhere thinks that about me? My you do know a lot of people.” she teased with a grin.

But the levity in her tone vaporized shortly after. Pim came trotting back over, hopping up and perching precariously on the bedpost at his feet. Even though he was much younger than Sugar, already it was clear he would be much larger than the frost dragon. Already he was the size of a smaller herding dog. The pink dragon stared at Remi, head tilted slightly so he could see him fully in one eye, as if sizing him up as his next meal. Then Pim looked to Phoebe and mini-roared at her. Images of her and Remi, followed by the feeling Frey induced floated through her mind, and her whole faces immediately turned red. ”Pim! What has gotten into you lately? Stop it!” she huffed at the dragon who roared back at her defiantly.
Until you've crossed
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"Right now it certainly feels like it." Remi hummed back with a grin. Shaking his head with a wry smile, the alchemist rolled his eyes. "Anyone who does think that will have an angry lion to deal with. So yes, I am quite sure that they don't."

Raising a brow, Remi stared right back at the tiny predator. Deep inside, the lion in him seemed to rouse though, and gold blurred into the edges of Remi's shattered sea-glass green stare. Unaware of the mental imagery being passed back and forth, Remi merely tilted his head to the side. "It's just a predatory thing." The alchemist offered, assuming this was basically the draconic version of going through puberty.
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
PHOEBE
”Ooh I will keep that in mind. I have an attack lion at my disposal too.” she said with a light laugh. Though really, she had a hard time imagining Remi attacking anyone or anything with such a small provocation. Maybe if they said that about her and hit her or something. She could see that happening.

Phoebe groaned and shook her head, rubbing her eyes. No. I wish it was that.” she said, cheeks turning pink. ”Ever since Emmett left, Pim has been basically suggesting I sleep with pretty much every adult male he comes across. Including you just now.” she said, clearly embarrassed. Pim simply yawned and licked the scales on his shoulder, as if bored with her impatience with him. Then, for seemingly no reason at all, Pim roared as mightily as he could at Remi, wings stretching out wide.
Until you've crossed
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Half-choking on his own saliva, Remi blinked stupidly before looking with wide-eyes at Pim, as if expecting the small predator to someone explain himself. "Ahh, well." Remi stammered, swallowing hard. "Apologies for those images." He added with a wince. Turning towards Pim, the alchemist shook his head slyly. " I am not her type— " He started to explain, cut off suddenly as the small creature roared at him.

Raising a brow, the predator in him unable to so easily ignore a challenge, his mouth suddenly shifted. Opening jaws lined with white teeth, the alchemist roared mightly back, the sound quite thunderous in the small room.
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
PHOEBE
”At least I know you!” Phoebe said, rolling her eyes. ”Do you know how difficult it is to keep a straight face at the market when your companion keeps inserting sexual thoughts about you and the butcher? Or the miller? Or pick-a-man-at-random?” she grumbled, eyes still narrowed at the little dragon. But Remi couldn’t get his explanation out before he roared at Remi. Now she gaped. What on earth had gotten into her sweet little Pim?!

Remi seemed to have it handled though. The little dragon reared up on his hind legs, wings flapping to keep him balanced on the post. The roar from Remi clearly took him off guard, and Pim eyed him warily, sniffing the air between them as if it might give him some clue as to what was going on with this fellow. After a few moments, Pim roared back at Remi, this time electricity sparking around his little fangs.

Dick measuring contest? In a manner of speaking.
Until you've crossed
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Remi blinked. He wasn't sure at all that knowing him would make it better. "Uhh.." The alchemist gaped, a blush creeping across the bridge of his nose as he shook his head with slight disbelief. "And...why? is he imagining you with everyone?" He asked hesitantly.

Enjoying the break in tension slightly, Remi leaned forward, his eyes now entirely a predatory gold. Tufts of golden fur appeared in his mane as his facial features became decidedly leonine. Opening his mouth to roar again, magic sparkled around him. Claws made out of earth appeared around the halo of his mane, and though he didn't have wings to extend quite the way Pim did, his arms became feathered as wings overtook the limbs entirely.
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
PHOEBE
Phoebe sighed and shook her head. "I don't know. I did get him from Frey so I assume that's why." Get a dragon from the sex god, get a dragon that encourages you to have sex every chance you get. Seemed a logical thing to her.

Pim's eyes widened at Remi's show of ferocity, his head dipping on instinct as he relented to the older and clearly more powerful male. The dragonling sniffed at Remi some more before he scurried his way across the bed to his lap. He sniffed the bandages first before lifting his head and licking at Remi's cheek, which would tingle with static electricity.
Until you've crossed
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"Ah." Remi replied, shuttering slightly at the thought. It wasn't unlike what being a young boy with sexually 'deviant' thoughts was like, he thought with a bit of a grimace. "That is..." Trailing off, Remi merely shook his head unhappily at the idea.

Skeptically but patiently, Remi watched as the tinier predator came near. Remi's wings slowly shifted into clawed-hands, and then back into his regular arms as Pim seemed content to let the lion be the winner of their little dual. Laughing with surprise at the feeling of static against his cheek (he was only used to Sugar's frosty-kisses), Remi crinkled his nose, letting his body entirely become human again. "So is that a yes to hunting with us, then?" He asked the small creature with a grin.
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
PHOEBE
”Irritating.” Phoebe said, rolling her eyes at the little dragon and his antics. ”Sorry about that. It still just takes me off guard.” she said, feeling badly for making Remi uncomfortable. She sat back next to him, watching as Pim sidled up to Remi, as if he hadn’t just been suggesting he have sex with her, or trying to scare him into submission. Such a silly little creature he was.

”Oh yes, Pim would like to hunt I am sure. And I think he and Sugar would get on well.” she said with a smile, patting Pim’s head. For a moment she was silent before glancing at Remi again. ”Can I ask you a very childish sort of question?” she asked him, a hint of the melancholy from before returning to her eyes.
Until you've crossed
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Remi was trying his Very Best not to let his mind at all interpret what it was Phoebe may or may not have been imagining at the tiny dragon's insistence. Closing his eyes and squeezing the bridge of his nose (nope, eyes open was better), the alchemist sighed. "No need to apologize to me. I am sorry that this is happening to you."

Turning towards her, head softly tilted to the side, Remi nodded immediately. "Of course you can. Anything."
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
PHOEBE
Phoebe sighed and shook her head. ”It’s more a nuisance. I hope it’s just…a weird dragon phase.” she said. She knew children could go through similar phases, where they were fascinated with all the more intimate aspects of life. The only difference is that she couldn’t seem to explain any of it to Pim the way she could a child. That in and of itself made it infinitely more difficult to deal with.

”Can I spend the night are your place tonight?” she asked him. Perhaps an odd question to come after their previous conversation, but she didn’t let her mind go that direction. ”I just…I don’t want to be in a house all alone again because I think too much. I promise not to bother you and Ronin, I’ll even look after Aoife for you.” she offered.
Until you've crossed