Drink to That
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless
Grand Sorceress of the Arcane Academy

Age: 33 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 7 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 23 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
”Alas such anomalies do occasionally happen. All the more reason to keep him under our thumb. Unlike him, we know how to use that power.” she said with a smirk. Remi might not know it yet, but the ‘specific tasks she had in mind’ was a list that would simply continue to grow and grow…and really what price was there that one could place on the safety of a dear friend, trapped by such a formidable woman.

Zariah raised a brow, smirking as Edrei described the alchemist’s view on alcohol. ”Well then, I shall see to it that he fills our cellar with naught but the best. You can continue to sell this grape juice to the masses.” she said, sipping said grape juice. At least it did still clearly have alcohol in it based on the semi-weightless feeling beginning to warm her tummy.

The head-turned-queen grinned slowly as she watched Edrei’s eyes glaze over, her gaze dropping ever so slightly. She did not move, even as she began to lean forward slightly, catching herself in the nick of time and shaking the daze from her head. But when she heard the tone of her confirmation, Zariah could not help but tilt her head back and laugh. ”I have developed a form of mind-control, where my suggestions take root in a person’s mind to compel them to action. It is still a work in progress, but I am sure you can understand its implications once mastered.

Zariah
I won't be held down by who I used to be
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
"Fuck." Edy said, the word a rush of air as it left the younger woman's lungs in an almost-shaky sigh of relief. Running her palm across her eyes, images of her hands curled into Zariah's hair, dark hands over dark bodies, the doll-like face with its large-eyes closed in bliss flashed behind Edy's closed eyelids, causing her to immediately snap them open.

"Implications." Edy repeated, still in a daze. Raising her glass, she drained the remainder of the liquid, setting it down and blinking hard a few more times for good measure.

"Well, it didn't feel like you did anything. Which I suppose was the point."
you and me been catching on like a wildfire

Coding base by Sky!
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless

Age: 33 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
Zariah continued to grin and snicker wickedly as Edrei reeled from the sudden want she certainly felt. It was one of the younger Launceleyn’s vices, which made it all the easier to manipulate. But of course, unlike with others, Edrei knew she could not give in to such wanton desires were Zariah was concerned. The Head expected control and discipline in her presence after all.

But oh, it was so fun to toy with her – and really, no harm was being done.

Zariah lifted the glass of wine to her lips, but paused, brows furrowing as she stared down into her glass. ”What is this?” she asked, showing it to Edrei when she finally opened her eyes again, clearly just barely suppressing her laughter at the way she repeated her own words. In her glass was a little spider, floating along in her subpar wine.

”Indeed, it is the point. I must of course maintain a physical connection whilst suggesting what I want, but in time, I am sure that handicap can also be overcome.” As the wine began to work its way to her head – for again, alcohol had not passed her lips in some time so it did not take much – a truly evil grin crossed her lips. She did not, after all, wish for her fun to stop. She so rarely allowed herself these little reprieves after all. As the younger Launceleyn examined her glass, she reached out and grabbed her wrist. ”It would have been more inconvenient for you if I suggested that you suddenly feel the uncontrollable desire to ravish me whenever I say your name, wouldn’t it have, Edrei?” she said quickly, the words spilling from her lips with such speed that surely she would get away with her act of harmless wickedness before Edrei could react, her magic coursing through the younger woman with equal speed.

Zariah
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
"Ffff, fucker." Edy growled. Pointing into Z's glass, the winespider exploded and smouldered with flame. "I'll get you another, hold on." Rising, Edy's long legs carried her to the bar. The farther she was from Zariah the easier it was to fucking think, and also to notice the slight throbbing low down in her belly. Fucking fuck the not-teenager thought to herself, grabbing a glass from the shelf and returning and repouring more wine for Z.

Edy tried to listen but also not listen as Zariah explained the boundaries of her power. The fingers around her wrist were like immediate fire, if only because based on the proceeding conversation, the Launceleyn had a pretty fucking good idea of what was coming.

There was one type of willpower Edy had, the ability to stretch out orgasms, to delay pleasure, to lean into pain for as long as was necessary to serve a purpose. All that had been drilled into her over the years, some by the compound, some by life, and Edy had been a willing student.

But the willpower it took to not jump across the table, the wrap her hands around the perfect neck and force those doll-like lips into an O of surprise and breathless delight? No. Edy didn't have that. She'd never wanted it.

And right now it was going to fucking get her killed.

Teeth clenching hard enough that the muscles in her jaw rippled, Edy clenched her free hand into a fist, nails digging into her palm. The pain wasn't nearly enough to overcome the images swimming through her mind though—breasts she knew would fit perfectly into her palm, nipples her teeth longed to tease, a body made trim and narrow by years of being a soldier, an ass ripe for grasping. The room in the back of the Rathskeller...Zariah's face against a wall, Edy's long fingers between her thighs, searching places made wet by lascivious words and wine...

Reaching across, Edy grabbed her own upper arm, bleeding fire against her own skin. It sizzled and burned, and Edy let it. She'd increase the heat until it finally was able to match the liquid fire in her own belly, and only then, would she stop.

Only then, would it be safe.

Coding base by Sky!
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless

Change author:
Zariah saw Edrei crumble and fall, if not outwardly, inwardly, her eyes conveying that her words had hit home. As the younger Launceleyn suffered the torture of her wanton desires – desires she had neglected to learn to control – recoiled to burn their creator. Figuratively, and literally it would seem as the Left Hand maimed herself to regain control of her own mind and body. The queen tilted her head back and laughed – a full, true, belly laugh – at the sight of Edrei brought to naught but a puddle of lust and pain and desperation before her.

Edrei would learn this lesson of control, and Zariah would be her teacher.

When the flames finally ceased to burn her arm, Zariah smirked and leaned forward – her choice of top cut daringly low as always suddenly accentuated by the position. Taking Edrei’s chin in her hand she pulled her forward, as if to kiss her – before turning her head ever so slightly so naught but their cheeks gently brushed together, her lips pausing just before her ear. ”Your greatest weakness becomes your enemy’s greatest advantage. It is time you learned to control your lust so it shan’t be used against you, my dear.” she whispered in a low, sultry tone, teasing out the last bit of suffering she could before slowly returning to her seat.

She took a sip of her new glass of wine, smiling across at Edrei. ”This is the most fun I have had in a very long time, thank you for indulging me.”

Zariah
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
Snarling silently while internally she burned and raged, Edy clenched her teeth together against Zariah's laughter. It sounded so similar, so Colbrande, to take such pleasure in seeing someone else fail so spectacularly.

As Zariah leaned forward, Edy instinctively turned, her eyes unhelpfully tugged downwards to an ever-nearing line of cleavage that her mind easily extrapolated from. Inhaling a shaky breath that belayed the sense of will-power currently at work within the younger Launceleyn, Edy closed her eyes as Zariah's cheek brushed against her own. "Mmm." Edy agreed in a non-committal sort of half-groan, only finding her breath again as Zariah retook her seat.

"What are left-hands for." Edy replied, a brow raised. It was a true statement and definitely not a masturbation reference.

Coding base by Sky!