before the thunder
Ronin
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580

AMALiA
He's so insufferably positive, unflappable in his platitudes and solutions and problem solving. It's infuriating; part of Amalia wants to punch him right in his stupid, smiling, optimistic face. She's grateful, though, at the end of the day- happy to have him here with her, keeping her from rash decisions, from unraveling even further.

I'm not sure she can arrest you in good faith. Amalia barks an unimpressed laugh, shaking her head in easy denial. "I don't think Zariah knows the meaning of good faith." Sighing, Amalia runs her hand through her hair, lowering her head down to her palms. "Maybe I can write back to her. Postpone things, at least."

the darkest nights produce the brightest stars
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
everything has its wonders
Ronin laughed as well as Amalia spoke, holding his hands up as if to concede that point to her. "It doesn't hurt to hope for the best," he tried, though in the case of Zariah they likely both knew that hoping for the best could get you killed if you didn't watch your step. Still, as the baker put her head in her hands, Ronin reached out to clasp her shoulder, giving it a gentle squeeze with a strong hand.

"That's a good start, at least. I can help you come up with something, if you'd like." he agreed with her writing back to Zariah, wondering whether their queen would be more diplomatic in a letter than she had been in person. Either way, whatever the outcome, Ronin had already determined that they would be ready. The situation with Zariah was a powder keg, and it would blow up soon enough all by itself if something didn't stop it.

~END
even darkness and silence

Coding base by Sky!