Tooth and Claw
Feral Hunter
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'3 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 9 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 1 - Int:
Played by: Zomb Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

FERAL
The young man carefully cuts the liver and wraps it in a bit of leather before handing it to her. "Just add whatever veg you want. Carrots are always a good choice, if you can get them." Satisfied with the job they had done, he wiped his hands off before standing up. He reached his arms over his head in a quick stretch. "Yeah. Can't rely on people but it's nice to get help sometimes."

She used to be able to do fire magic? A tingle of a shiver ran down his spine. "Seems like we swapped kinda. I.. I've got fire magic now. Didn't think I had it but guess I always did." He flexes his left hand momentarily. It's always had a bit less dexterity than his right hand, scar tissue just doesn't move as well. "I'm sorry you lost your companion. Maybe you did.. become one. Either way, being able to fly seems pretty useful." He gives her a half smile, this one is definitely fake.

"I've always wanted a.. pet." He says it mostly to himself, mostly under his breath.
I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
KIADA
you are a weapon
She’s happy to take the liver he wraps up, and she grabs it from his hands easily before standing, too. “I know the feeling.” She snorts in response, icy gaze drifting from him toward the remains of the deer that she imagines they’ll leave behind for the other creatures in the woods. “There’s a lot about being in places like this, where it’s a lot easier to help one another than to individually struggle.” She adds with a small shrug, eyes drifting back toward him as she tells him about her fire magic.

Her dark brows lift and she gives him a small wolfish grin as he admits they might have swapped. “What a team we make, then?” She adds quickly in an attempt to jest. But she listens, and actually listens when he apologizes about her companion, her eyes drifting to his scarred hand as he flexes it, but she says nothing. Instead, she offers a small nod and shake of her head. His next set of words don’t miss her, with her trained attention. “You can get them here, too, I’m sure you’ll find one out there.” She says with a smile.

She doesn’t want to bring up Auni. Part of her feels like it’s bragging when there’s another part of her that almost feels for him. To never having known the feeling of another to share your soul. She inhales deeply before looking to the sky to get a judge of the time. “Do you live out here, then?” She asks quietly, easily, wondering if she’d be taking her trip to the Settlement and home alone when she does part ways.
and weapons
don't
weep
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3