You are Remi right..?
Remi
Sascha Bach
Carpenter

Age: 28 | Height: 175 cm (5'7) | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
MP: 305

Sascha was shuffled around like a chesspiece as he tried to find his way in the market. Sascha wasn't the type of man to really complain much but all this pushing him around started to slightly tickle his nerves by now but STILL it was he who ofcourse apologized if he accidently bumped into someone after being pushed to the side. As a small girl fell and started to cry for her parents Sascha helped her up with a smile and took her hand to find where the parents had run off to. They ofcourse wasnt to far away and Sascha got thanked which made the SLIGHT annoyance leave him again. With a wide smile in his face he almost skipped along, learning the rythm of the crowd until he thought he spotted the person he was looking for. With a little slithering about he reached the other male, hesitated slightly before he poked his shoulder since he was turned the other way. "Excuse me.. you are Remi correct?"

Sascha was a bit worried over if he had interupped the man in something important but when Remi would turn he would be greeted with a wide smile non the less. Sascha was dressed in black as always but in a fashion more suited to the world he had entered in to, carrying his storage bag which contained a few items he had brought in case Remi needed to see what he could create. Jigano had mentioned this guild to Sascha as they first met and he was more then willing to join in to say the least. He had survived til now but to make himself more useful was something that he really wanted and to join a guild was far from bad thinking, right?
SASCHA
"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
Feeling the nudge against his shoulder, Remi paused his work for a moment thinking that it was merely the jostling of the crowd around him. However as a strangely accented voice called out his name, Remi let his hands drop to his sides as he turned within the sea of people to regard a face he did not recognize. Which, given that Remi was all but mostly-blind, meant he couldn't actually see Sascha very well. It was only those he was familiar with that his blind-sight allowed him to recognize. As it was, the man was mostly a shadowy figure outlined vaguely in strands of silver.

"Ahh, yes." Remi said with a boyishly befuddled smile, his head inclined gently to the side. "I am Remi. And you are?" He asked, his own voice accented as well, though in a manner far different from his counter part's.
I forgot what it was like, to think I found you finally
Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Sascha Bach
Carpenter

Age: 28 | Height: 175 cm (5'7) | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:

Sascha, as clueless as he were smiled, if possible, even wider when it was the right person he had found without even noticing that Remi couldn't really see him. The accent was fascinating and nothing Sascha had heard before which made him curious but not surious enough to be so rude to straight out ask him where he was from. It was important for Sascha to not be rude after all. Instead he just put it in the memorybank for now and replied in a happy voice. "Nice to finally meet you Remi! My name is Sascha!" He was still learning what the proper greeting were in this world since all people seamed to do it in different manners but he decided to wave in his cheerful way to at least decide on something before he continued with saying; "A man named Jigano told me you were the man to see when it came to my carptenter skill?" He stated and asked at the same time to make sure he hadn't heard his friend wrong when it came to this.
SASCHA
"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Blinking in bemused surprise at how joyful Sascha seemed to be, Remi chuckled as if the happiness was infectious. "Pleased to meet you Sascha. Have you been looking for me?" As it turned out, yes, yes apparently he had.

The alchemist was surprised to hear that Jigano of all people had pointed the carpenter his way—things with the bard seemingly still tense—but Remi was pleased nonetheless.

"Ah, yes! I started the Artisan's Guild—" Remi mentioned, motioning to the crowd around them pursuing the various stalls and wares. "A carpenter you say? How wonderful! I do not believe we have anyone yet who works just with wood." He added with a sunny smile. "Would you care to come inside, and I can show you around?"
Coding base by Sky!
Sascha Bach
Carpenter

Change author:

This was like a smile party! Saschas smile rubbed off on remi who in turns smile rubbed off on Sascha which made Sascha extremly more joyful then he normally was. He loved to be in friendly enviroments and to know he brought a smile for someone else made him even happier, wierd wasn't it? But nice none the less! He listened cheerfully and followed after Remi as he started to walk which helped clear a path for the normal pushover also named Sascha, haha! It was WAY easier moving around with company which made a small relief within Sascha after having been pushed around like a toy next to all people before.

He listened to what Remi said and felt a bit special for a bit knowing there was no other carpenters yet except for him if this all went well, which it seamed to actually do! And when the question came flowing on him the happiness was FAR from gone as he replied cheerly; " I would love to!" while still following Remi. He couldn't wait to learn about this place after all and he already got a good vibe from this Remi which didn't exactly hurt!
SASCHA
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
With a grin, Remi led Sascha into the guildhall through two large wooden doors. Within, the carpenter would see a large room lined with bookshelves. In the center were about 20 or so workstations, each with different tools and items thereupon. "Some are set up for dying wool and leather, others for beading...some for stitching. Over there—" Pointing to an immaculately kept station, Remi grinned. "—is where Sam works on his books. He makes the paper and does all of the bindings."

Walking through, it was clear by the various stations that lots of different skills were practiced here. Off to the side was an area with a few couches and chairs for relaxation. "In the back is my office but," The alchemist shrugged his shoulders. "I hardly use it."

Concluding the mini-tour at his own work station (which boasted a number of small gears, charcoal and canvas, and a rather large assortment of what appeared to be rings), Remi halted and turned towards Sascha with a bright grin.

"So? What do you think?"
Coding base by Sky!
Sascha Bach
Carpenter

Change author:

Sascha found himself almost mezmerised as he followed Remi on the tour of the lands also called Artisan's guild. He had worked in his own home back on earth so to see so much space was fascinating for him. They seamed to have all that was needed for crafting and with a huge PLUS even a ton of books to read. It almost itched in his fingers as they went passed to books since this young asian had a thirst for all things knowledge after all. He touched the nearest bookshelf almost tenderly as he passed it while looking arounf with a set of huge eyes. He looked at the neat station next which almost made him feel a bit bad over his own messyness as he worked. Sure; he always cleaned up after the day but during the work his stuff tended to be strategically placed all over his station which could make it look cluttered if anything.

As they approached Remis station Sascha looked as intruiged as always as he took a gander on the items there. He had never himself used thoose kinds of rings since he was a woodworker, most he used was nails when he didn't do what he always did which where to make wooden fittings to make his creation look better. Nails worked ofcourse but they stood out alot, espicially if he did furnitures and sculptures so he rather not use nails as often.

As they were done and Remi spoke to him he couldn't help but to smile as cheerfully as he usually did with the smile that could make even the most gloomy person fight the urge to smile back. "This is truly great! I have never worked in this much space before and you seam to be well stashed with different items. And not to mention all the books! Back where i'm from i worked in my small house, had barely any place to put my things and trust me when i say that it became a real hassle when i was creating bigger things. I really like this place!" He had noticed himself gushing to much which made him finally say that he really liked it. He could be quite the chatterbox from time to time.
SASCHA
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Laughing, the alchemist nodded in agreement. “I know what you mean. Where I came from, I lived in a one-room house. I sold my bed to make room for experiments and slept on the floor.” He admitted with a boyish shrug. “Honestly, to have this much room...to have all of this, it is honestly...a bit overwhelming.” Running a hand through his curls, Remi shrugged humbly.

Remi, who could now create magical items out of thin air, hardly seemed at all like the man who had once spent days on end locked away in his small and horrible house, with no lock on the door and thugs loitering outside.

“Well you are more than welcome to join us, if you like. Everything here will be at your disposal.”
Coding base by Sky!
Sascha Bach
Carpenter

Change author:

To say that Sascha felt jolly was to put it mildly and as he listened to Remi's story it was ALMOST like a kid would do during story time, but only almost. He was always so fascinated in learning about others lives and experiences, almost like a dry sponge in water; sucking up all what he heard til he almost exploded with information. And to know they had both come from the same type of craftmanship background was incredible to him, he would never have guessed it after this tour after all. With a dazzling smile he nodded when the saught after answer came flying towards him and he felt truly honored to join this guild. "I would truly love to join! Where could i set up my station? This is so exciting!" Yeah the cheerfullness from Sascha was hard to miss and usually rubbed off on his surroundings which Remi already had noticed. Even though Sascha dealt with alot of heavy things he always seamed to do it with a smile and showed the people he met the kindness he thought everyone deserved.
SASCHA
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
With a smile, Remi glanced around. There were a few empty stations still, but know little about carpentry, the alchemist was unsure which would be best suited for Sascha. "Any that you like. Those seem free—" Nodding his head towards a few fairly empty work benches, Remi turned back to his newest guild-mate.

"Anything extra that you need, you only have to ask for. A few of us here have creation magic, and so it is relatively easy to come by supplies and such."

Welcome to the guild!
Coding base by Sky!