Nature's Gift
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
Phoebe was still heartbroken. She was still struggling to find the solution to the problem of the blight. But she had an offer she wished to make, that only Frey could give her permission to give. Knowing things were moving in quick order, she had no time to waste, and made her way to the shrine where she first met the god, basket of fruit offerings in hand. Of course, Pim came along, his own offering in his mouth. It was two precious pink dragon scales, certainly no larger than a sizable coin, but dragon scales nonetheless. He had shed them recently while growing and he thought them very pretty. A good present!

The two laid their offerings on the shrine, and stepped back. Pim plopped down and licked his scales. Phoebe clasped her hands together – remembering her promise from the time before to not kneel. ”Frey, if you could spare me a moment of your time…I wish to offer something to my brother and his fiancée for their wedding, but would require your assistance to make it happen. I hope you will hear me out.” she said, praying to her deity, her mentor, her friend.
The Honeysuckle Princess

Coding base by Sky!

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Pleased as always by Phoebe's constant adherence to the god's appreciation for offerings, the basket of fruit was suddenly set on by a plethora of flies, snakes, and other common creatures that lived in the grasses (grasshoppers, ticks). Devouring all that had been brought, Frey appeared, naked and outrageously sexual as always, wiping something from their lips as if they had just eaten the offerings themself. Which, in a way, they had.

"Awww, bits of your body you grew out of? How very thoughtful." Frey cooed, leaning down to collect the tiny pink scales. In an act of whimsy, Frey pressed them against two of their fingernails, where they stayed, easily moulding against the shape of their finger like some strange magical stick-on nail polish.

Glancing lasciviously up at Phoebe, Frey grinned. "You're quite pretty from this angle, you know that?" They purred.
Coding base by Sky!
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
Phoebe
The young midwife gasped a bit, surprised by the sudden onslaught of creatures (particularly creepy crawlies, shudder) that set upon the basket of fruit. If Frey hadn’t appeared when they had she might’ve lamented that her offering had been destroyed – but clearly these little creepy crawlies were Frey’s creepy crawlies. The sudden overwhelming desire that always accompanied Frey’s visits for the first time in a long time was tinged with pain. It brought with it memories of a certain farm boy she’d rather not think on, feelings she’d rather forget she had but knew she needed to keep. Instead she focused on the deity, knowing this feeling was intrinsic and unique to their person.

Pim managed a noise much closer to a roar than a squeak in response to Frey, stretching lazily. Of course they liked his scales. They were shiny and pretty – who wouldn’t?

Phoebe smiled at Frey, her cheeks coloring a bit at their compliment. ”Thank you, Frey. I must say, pink is definitely your color.” she said, glancing at the two pink scale nails they were now adorned with. They still appeared to her as a well-built male with dark hair but…as with the feeling, for the first time since before she met Emmett, the deity’s specific features, particularly in their face, were less distinct, seeming to slightly shift with each blink of her eyes. A result of her heartbreak no doubt, which only served to fuel her hurt more. This sorrow did not just affect her mood, but the way she perceived her dear friend too, and thus a tiny bit of resentment for the farm boy bloomed in her heart.

But she wasn’t here about that. That wasn’t Frey’s problem, nor anything they’d care about she was sure – and they did not like their time wasted so she jumped right in.

”I hope it is alright if I ask for your help with a gift I would like to give Remi and Ronin for their wedding…and I understand if you’d like not to or if what I ask is impossible…and I know you and Remi have a bit of a history.” she said, trying to set the tone. Frey did not have to help her, and there would certainly be no hurt feelings if they said no for any reason. ”But…I would like to offer them the opportunity to have a child of their own, something they cannot have on their own…nor something I can give them without your aid and blessing. I would of course carry and bear it for them…but beyond that the child would be entirely theirs.” she said. It was a wild idea for a human – two men having a child made of their combined blood rather than one of the men and some woman. But Frey inspired life wherever they went, flowers bursting forth in the wake of their footsteps. If any could make such a miracle a reality, it was them.
The Honeysuckle Princess

Coding base by Sky!

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
"Boys come and go, hun. I know it feels like a lot now, but it was a few seasons of your life." Almost casually, they waved one of their hands and the tree nearest to them shimmered for a moment before it seemed to be cut in half. "You see?" Nodding towards where some of the rings were thinner and unhealthily coloured, the deity shrugged. "All life goes through hard times, but look at it now." Reassembling itself (it was only an illusion, after all), Frey stood and ran their fingers against the bark. "Strong and healthy."

With a slight smirk as they regarded their nails, the god flashed Phoebe a bemused smile. "All colours are my colour." They tittered.

Crossing their arms across their broad and muscled chest, Frey merely shrugged. "He was rude and he was punished for it, that's all." They said casually. Life did not hold grudges. It reacted, and it moved on, just as the deity had done.

Phoebe's offer made the god pause, head tilted slightly to the side. For a moment Frey's kaleidoscopic gaze seemed lost in thought as it considered the proposal carefully. Finally, they let their arms fall to their sides, chin raised ever so slightly. "Creating life is what I love most, honey. But only where it is wanted. As for how we'd go about such a thing, well.." The god's lips dripped with lust as they rubbed their hands together. Phoebe's mind would be filled of images of a sea of blankets, the bodies of Ronin and Remi naked and golden, and a womb fertile and ready.
Coding base by Sky!
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
Phoebe
She blinked in surprise but then immediately chastised herself. Of course Frey knew. She watched as the tree appeared to shimmer, then fall in two. The blonde approached it, examining the rings the deity noted. It was clear where the great plant had encountered hardship, yet continued to grow until the rings righted themselves again. She swallowed a lump in her throat as the tree reassembled and she nodded. ”I know. That ring of my life is just…still very fresh.” she said with a light sigh. She knew it would pass, deep down. But the emotions and nerves were still raw. As with the tree, only time would fix this struggle.

A light laugh escaped her lips as she smiled at Frey. ”Well clearly, but I suppose I think of you and pink in particular.” she admitted. Pink could be bright and light, it could be bold and alluring – it was a very Frey color she thought. And their almost nonchalant, bored reaction to Remi was…well…very Frey too. She would be sure to tell him that Frey was indeed very much over it.

She smiled a little, glad Frey was even considering her proposition. ”Of course. It would be an offer to them to take or leave as they wish.” she said in agreement. She wouldn’t push it onto them – they did have Aoife after all – but she thought, for Remi especially, it was an offer of something he might’ve thought he’d never have. But soon the images Frey conveyed were swirling in her mind, and her brow furrowed a bit in confusion – which then she felt very stupid for. Whatever Frey was implying was surely obvious but her brain wasn’t putting the pieces together. Study fatigue was a real struggle lately. ”They would have sex and I would just miraculously be pregnant?” she said, a bit sheepishly, feeling badly for her own stupidity. But certainly they didn’t mean having sex with her because then it would be her baby with either Ronin or Remi, not Ronin and Remi’s.
The Honeysuckle Princess

Coding base by Sky!

Change author:
"Time heals all things, I think your kind is fond of saying. It isn't true of course, but more rings will appear, and the pain will fade." Frey said with a shrug that was probably meant to be consoling.

With a grin, Frey stepped forward, taking Phoebe's cheeks in their hands and tilting her head upwards to stare deeply into their eyes. "Oh they will have sex alright. With you my little flower. Their orgasms are obviously instrumental to this process, but do be sure to tell them that they owe you one each. You know, for the trouble." Winking, Frey tipped their head back and laughed, draping an arm around Phoebe's shoulders. "And before you look so surprised hun, just think about it. I'm not the Voice. I don't just go about implanting things." Frey scrunched their nose, before letting their expression drop into something altogether more sultry. "This way is much more fun too. And, given Remi's preferences, there is always that room in the back of Lily's house you could utilize...loosen the men up, and all that." They added in a low drawl.
Coding base by Sky!
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
Phoebe
”Yes it is, one I say often myself.” she said with a small smile. And she knew it didn’t really heal all things, but it was nice to think it did. It helped, thinking of a future where her heart did not hurt so much.

Phoebe always appreciated that Frey kept their touches non-sexual, but they still had an affect on the young midwife, who leaned happily into their hands, smiling up at them. But when they revealed exactly how they intended to make this miracle occur, her whole face went red with embarrassment. Ronin was…well Ronin was handsome. But Remi was akin to a brother to her, so the prospect made her feel a bit uncomfortable. Though…if it would make him happy to have the child she supposed she could put it aside…

She lifted her own hands and placed them over Frey’s, helpless to the god’s will. If this was the way it was to happen, it was the way it would happen. That decision was up to Ronin and Remi. There was only one niggling bit of doubt in her mind, one she wasn’t sure Frey cared about, but one that needed to be addressed. She just wasn’t sure by whom. ”I know you are not the Voice, and I understand why you say this is the way it must be done and am willing to do so but I…they love each other, Frey, very much. I would not want my involvement in that way to come between them. Humans making things complicated as you know. Is it…would it?” she said, worry in her eyes. She so wanted to give this opportunity to Ronin and Remi, her own comfort levels with the method be damned, but not at the expense of their relationship.

The thought of doing so at someone else’s house though made her cheeks turn all the more red. ”I will hope such measures aren’t needed.” she said quietly. This was already pushing the boundaries of her comfort level after all.
The Honeysuckle Princess

Coding base by Sky!

Change author:
Spreading their fingers to capture Phoebe's as the midwife placed hers over the god's, Frey could only grin. "I suppose that's something you'll have to ask them. But babies get made one way my little duckling, and one way only. Besides, what's a few orgasms between friends? Perhaps it will just bring you all closer." Then, with a warm and full laugh Frey added, "In fact, I know it will." The rush of images through Phoebe's mind would be strong, heated, and erotic. The two men, strong and handsome, hands over each other as well as her. Blankets and faces masked with agony, sweat and moans for more. All of it would make her sex with Emmett seem positively pedestrian.

Pulling their hands back and setting them on their hips, Frey merely shrugged. "If the room won't do, perhaps there are ... other means of making everyone feel comfortable." They suggested.
Coding base by Sky!
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
Phoebe
Phoebe smiled as Frey interlocked their fingers with hers. "I thought that was such a human gesture?" she lightly teased, harkening back to what they said of her taking their hand before.

Only one way to make babies. And boy did she know it. She was a midwife after all. "But it will be their child, of their blood, right?" she said, just double checking. It went against everything she knew of procreation, and though she trusted Frey wholly, it didn't hurt to reconfirm such things; especially when even the deity in the room had needed to pause to consider it. But the images they sent coursing through her mind made her face turn a dark shade of crimson, leaving her a bit shell shocked and unsure how to react.

Her hands dropped as Frey stepped away, her own hands falling to her sides. "Other means?" she said, head tilting to the side in confusion.
The Honeysuckle Princess

Coding base by Sky!

Change author:
"And you are such a human, as you have reminded me." They countered. With a nod, the deity smiled. "Yes. Their seed, your womb. The magic comes from making a child despite not having all the regular ingredients. But exceptions can be made."

Raising a brow slightly, noting the particularly crimson shade that Phoebe had gone, the deity crossed their arms. "Why yes. Ways of...removing some of the barriers that the three of you might feel. So long as everyone agrees before hand, there is no reason the actual act needs to be accompanied by your human awkwardness."

Holding up a vial that had suddenly appeared in their hands, Frey gave it a quick swirl, the colour changing from clear to a deep crimson. "A sip for everyone will make...all the things whirring around in that pretty little head of yours just slip away. In theirs too so you can focus on what's important." Raising a brow, Frey smiled. "Three beautiful humans fucking each other into sleepy bliss."
Coding base by Sky!
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
Phoebe
”Indeed.” she said with a small smile. She was very human, and Frey was very much a god. They made quite the odd couple of friends she supposed. But with her concerns about the actual parentage of this maybe-would, maybe-wouldn’t child clarified, she felt a hint of nervousness rising in her belly. This would be quite the interesting thing to explain to them.

She blinked, staring at the vial curiously as it went from clear to crimson. Ways to remove their barriers? Remove their awkwardness? Settle the thoughts in their mind. ”That’s just really potent alcohol, isn’t it?” she said with a light snicker as she reached to take it if the deity would let her. Of course she knew it was something much more powerful than alcohol, coming from a deity, and likely not accompanied by the same sort of unpleasant side effects. ”Thank you, Frey. This is a wonderful gift you are helping me give them…and I personally really appreciate this.” she said, nodding to the little bottle. She was willing to do anything to help Remi…but a little liquid courage never hurt.

But of course, Frey being Frey, had to tack on something to make her blush again. She pressed her hands to her cheeks. ”Oh my goodness, Frey.” she said with a light laugh, shaking her head. Even if they knew exactly how to make her feel a little embarrassed with but a few words, she would not have the deity any other way.

Pim though had their own agenda, which was why they brought daddy Frey the very shiny scales. The not-as-little dragon rubbed up against Frey’s legs, making a grumbly noise and gnashing their jaws together. Why? It mimicked what Phoebe did when she spoke. Clearly that was what was expected behavior.

But inside they were a jumble of thoughts and images, memories and instincts. They were still small after all, and he lacked the words to convey the complicated things he thought. Phoebe and the small-man, hugging and kissing, then suddenly not. Growly things. Roaring things. Phoebe crying and the small-man walking out. Then the sadness. ”Confused” the little dragon managed in the language of his kin. He didn’t understand the emotion, nor the cause for it, nor the emotion she felt or him and why that emotion made her so sad. She was drowning in it – drowning, drowning, drowning – drowning her, drowning Pim, hard to breathe when she held him that tight but he didn’t mind – ”Why?

The pink little dragon plopped down between Frey’s legs and looked up at the god. Phoebe was a prized female of her kind – well he didn’t know that but daddy Frey had given him to protect her so she must be – and the small-man wasn’t special. His roar and growl sounded funny. There were better males. Bigger males. Males with big roars and growls. Males who could give her eggs with strong baby people inside and protect her better than the small-man did. Pim growled, as if growling at Frey but more from frustration. Why did this small-man matter so much? The pink dragon looked at Phoebe, then back up at Frey. In his mind more pictures – Frey following Phoebe around, present but unseen, shoving these better males towards her. Frey help. Frey Phoebe friend. Frey find best male.” Because clearly this small-man had done something very bad to make Phoebe so sad over him when much better males were out there. Only the best males deserved to breed with Phoebe – and the small-man was not that.
The Honeysuckle Princess

Coding base by Sky!

Change author:
"Without the side effects." Frey seemed to agree with a casual shrug. "Careful though. It's strong." They added with an indulgent wink.

Glancing down at the draconic child between its legs, the god knelt, head cocked slightly to the side. Thinking for a moment, the god eventually sighed softly. You were made before we made humans. Frey explained, its voice hummed directly into Pim's mind. We were a bit tired when we got around to them, so they have some flaws. They added with a shrug. Flaws like this. They do not love the way you do. Theirs is messier. It is why she cries, why she can't breathe. It passes, you just need to stick it out until it does.

Laughing richly at the little dragon's suggestion, Frey just shook their head. You let me know when the drowning stops and then we'll see."
Coding base by Sky!
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
Phoebe
Phoebe held the vial a little further away when told it was strong. ”Dually noted.” she said with a nod, watching curiously as Frey interacted with Pim.

Pim’s head tilted to the side as Frey spoke. A low, almost purr hummed through their chest, glancing between Frey and Phoebe. ”Phoebe big messy.” Pim said in the draconic tongue, chuffing air up into Frey’s face. But his tail flicked contemplatively. But Phoebe wasn’t messy all the time. Phoebe was messy because the small-man made her messy, because daddy Frey had been tired and so gave this weakness on accident. And the small-man must’ve known and preyed on it. Pim growled, lips curling and revealing little fangs. ”Pim bite! Pim tear! Pim snap!” Images of the small-man torn to bits at Phoebe’s feet ran through his mind and to Frey. Why? ”Pim protect Phoebe. No big messy.”

Clearly some kind of communication was going on but Phoebe felt…disconnected, as if Pim was purposefully whispering to the god. She frowned a bit, feeling a bit hurt that her little dragon thought there were things they could not share with her. ”Is everything okay?” she asked worriedly.
The Honeysuckle Princess

Coding base by Sky!

Change author:
Frey nodded in stony agreement. Phoebe was indeed messy. They all were. It was part of their charm. Shrugging, Frey stuck out their lower lip slightly and nodded. If you like. They said in response to the imagery and accompanying commentary about tearing Emmett to shreds.

Glancing towards Phoebe, Frey let their head slip to the side, regarding her with dark and lust filled eyes. "Mmhm. We're just deciding whether or not Pim tearing Emmett to shreds would make either of you feel better." They said, completely casually.

"I don't think it will, but as the saying goes, it's worth trying everything at least once." Winking at the dragonling, Frey stood.
Coding base by Sky!