Letter to the Queen
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580

a m a l i a

Regarding the letter sent to Devas Bakery:

Zariah -

Unfortunately I have no information on Jigano's whereabouts. My assumption of Provost was in response to the imminent closure of a guild which I helped found and have been an active participant of, nothing more. I have not aided his evasion of authorities. I do not know where he is.

I implore you, do not punish an entire guild which has brought knowledge to Caido these past seasons due to the absence of one man. For all I know he is no longer in the Hollow Grounds. If you would like someone else of your choosing to step in as Provost, that can be arranged.

Sincerely,

Amalia Chandrakant

Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580

a m a l i a

Zariah-

Of course in Jigano's continued absence the Guild is willing to strike his name from membership lists. Hopefully he will be found soon, and safe. I will instruct the guild members to remain on the lookout for him, and of course alert you of any developments.

While I have your attention, I wonder if you might reconsider accepting a Natural Advisor for your cabinet. Rory specifically is well-suited to the job. You may recall him from your forum. He is an abandoned destined, well respected among the community, and invested in the continued well being of the Grounds.

Sincerely,
Amalia Chandrakant

(along with this letter Zariah will find a small loaf of pumpkin bread)