Personal Quest No admittance, except on party business
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
i'd bring you further roses
Okay. They had finally had the talk, aka the we should get married sooner rather than later on account of how often we are in danger, talk, and Ronin had agreed that Leafchange seemed as good a time as any.

Though Remi playfully made a show of how little Ronin was doing to help plan, the alchemist didn’t really mind. But that certainly didn’t mean that he could do it alone. And so notes had been sent out to the few that knew of his upcoming nuptials and Remi was left to pace back and forth in the Artisan’s Guild as he eagerly awaited their arrivals.

Wedding planing PQ!

1. Remi
2. Amalia
3. Phoebe
4. Deimos
but it does you no good

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
Help plan Remi's wedding? Absolutely! Phoebe would show up with bells and whistles on if that was what he needed! When she got the note it wasn't even a question. Anything she had planned was immediately set aside for another day. This was her brother's wedding - it took precedence over pretty much anything. Unless someone was in labor, she would not be stopped.

Besides, basking in his slightly nervous, lovesick glow whilst planning would be therapeutic.

Phoebe arrived a little early, too excited to sit still and wait. Pim was of course at her heels, a bit begrudgingly because he had been woken from his beauty rest for this. "Remi?" she called as she entered. When she saw him she beamed and hurried over, hugging him tightly and bouncing a bit, clearly excited based on that and the little squeal that escaped her lips. "Oh thank you for including me in this! It's so exciting! Everything will be perfect." she said brightly.
I gotta find my place
I wanna hear my sound
Don't care about all the pain in front of me
'Cause I'm just trying to be happy
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
AMALIA
Amalia is a little late, but for good reason - or so she hopes. Her hands full of baskets and treats she backs against the door, nudging it open with a narrow shoulder, Jyoti attempting to help and only really succeeding in getting in the way. Together they somehow make it into the guild, the girl a bit flushed, the whale crooning triumph, neither particularly well composed but both excited to be here.

How long has it been since she attended a wedding? Years- but she remembers enough, has been to enough, is familiar enough with their traditions to hope she might help. Stepping into the guildhall Amalia glances around, her gaze hesitating briefly as it lands on Phoebe, a shy and uncertain smile offered to the younger girl. Then she turns to Remi, extending her baskets in silent invitation, both of them sliding onto the table as the girl tilts her head. "We brought samples," she says simply, beaming while simultaneously chewing nervously on her lip. "For wedding desserts. If- if that was something you wanted to do. I don't know what Northhaven weddings are like." Their weddings have always been beautiful things, festive and reverent, fire-lit and joyful. She can only hope - only assume - the one they are planning will be the same.
I tend to avoid getting emotional
I'm not shutting you out
It's just the way I'm born
But I see myself next to you until we're old
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 9824
DEIMOS
And in your darkest hour,
I hold secrets flame
Amalia’s excitement had been pervading the bakery from the moment he’d arrived, and persisted throughout her explanations. He’d managed to absorb the subject matter in between the exuberance, exhilaration, and outspoken plans: Remi and Ronin’s upcoming marriage. The Reaper’s experiences with marriage were extremely limited; Isilme’s had either been political or for love, dowries, lands, or devotion, rings exchanged, ceremonies completed, banners and singing, dancing and swinging, long into the evening until they all stumbled home. The rancorous drinking had always been his favorite portion.

Before he could ever get a word or an inquiry in, his arms had been loaded with baskets and trays, and he’d followed her down the roads and avenues, straight towards the Artisan’s Guild.

It wasn’t that he was uncomfortable with the whole ordeal: good for Remi and Ronin, to embrace their affection and attachment to one another, but he just wasn’t certain how he was going to be able to help with any of this planning business. He might’ve been one the last individuals to ever ask in arranging flowers or writing out vows. How did they even celebrate unions here?

His monolithic form appeared behind Amalia, laden with more desserts, placing them on the table when he grew closer. Then he thought about scuttling away and disappearing entirely, as if he were never there, a ghost, a wraith, sneaking by and dissipating into the ether. But thereafter, he took a look at Remi, who seemed quite anxious, to Phoebe, who was squealing, and then Amalia’s nervous speech; perhaps he could be the one stoic individual in the crowd. “Congratulations,” he offered to the alchemist.
master of nothing place;
of recoil and grace
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
and if all we've got is what no one can break
Pacing back and forth as he was, all excited and nervous energy, Remi was more than happy to greet Phoebe as she arrived. Wrapping her up in an easy and tight hug, Remi grinned broadly into her hair, laughing at the sound she made which mirrored the bright sparks he felt fluttering in his stomach. "With your help, I have no doubt of that!"

His small talk with Phoebe to pass the time is broken by the sweet smell of something absolutely mouthwatering. Glancing up to see Amalia with a monolith weighted down with various different things (aka Deimos) behind her, the alchemist offers her a confused sort of smile as she hands him two baskets. "Samples?" He repeats, his expression adorably confused. As she explains, Remi's lips fall open and then widen into a grin. "Ronin would kill me if I said no." He beamed.

Glancing through the various things Deimos is carting, Remi laughs a touch awkwardly, his smile growing crooked. "Thank you." He says, biting the inside of his lip as a way of keeping an altogether too-silly smile from spreading the rest of the way across his face.

"So...What I know so far is that the wedding will be in a few weeks, at sunset on the big hill in the fields." The spot holds heavy memories for both the alchemist and the hunter, but there is no more fitting place for them to be joined as one. "From what Amalia has told me, weddings here sound much less...structured than those in Northaven and Ronin and I rather like the idea of that." With a glance to Amalia and Deimos, Remi smiles. "Amalia, if you explain to Deimos what we needed - the string, the things for the fire and whatnot - Deimos, could you create them? Or get what you cannot make?" Remi knew better than anyone the limitations of their common-magic.

To Amalia specifically, Remi grinned at the baked goods. "I would love to sample these with you. And if we are lucky, Ronin will not interrupt and devour everything." He added with a laugh.

To Phoebe, he turned and smiled. "Do you think you could help with colours? And...perhaps finding a suitable dress for Aoife? Hopefully she will be walking by then, but if not, she will ride down the aisle on Isla as our flower girl."

Tasks!

Amalia - YUM LETS EAT SOME FOOD.
Deimos - Make us the things we need for Caido-weddings
Phoebe - Colour schemes and a dress for Aoife <3
i know i love you if that's all we can take

Coding base by Sky!
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Change author:
AMALIA
Amalia has already explained to Deimos a little of the wedding customs, but is happy to repeat them again here. Remi's enthusiasm to embrace her culture fills the girl with a bashful sort of pleasure, a strange mix of bittersweet nostalgia and radiant pride curling her lips into a distant smile. It should have been her grandmother here, baking and counseling, guiding and planning, her laughter infectious, her tongue alight with stories and wisdom and wishes well. Instead Remi is stuck with Amalia, quiet and concise, shy and withdrawn.

But oh, for him, she will do her best.

Clearing her throat, the baker turns to Phoebe and Deimos, tilting her head as she catalogs the items they will need for the ceremony she has in mind. "We'll need string - or ribbon - for the partner's chosen family member to tie around the other's wrist. Each of them should bring a lantern and seedling, though that's up to them to make and find. Usually the fire is kept pretty small and narrow. We used to have a brazier for it but I don't know where that is. They have to jump over it together, so it shouldn't be too tall. So maybe that? Brazier and string."

Trailing off, Amalia turns back to Remi, happy to move on to the easier part of her day. She has made a selection of fall-themed desserts (which sold quite well in the shop that morning), and now she sets out a slice of each. The cakes are as follows: spiced pumpkin, apple cinnamon, caramel swirl, apple cider with rum glaze, gingerbread, pear and honey, and caramel pecan. Gazing anxiously up at Remi, she gestures to the slices. "I can tweak and change anything you want. Or do something different. Or anything."
I'm not shutting you out
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
DEIMOS
I hold secrets flame
Remi’s excitement was a palpable, tangible thing – Deimos simply didn’t know how to respond to it. Instead, he stood there for a few moments, glancing around at the other things laden nearby, eyes ghosting over the samples Amalia had brought (and he’d subsequently carried), and then back to attention when the alchemist started giving directions. He’d be in charge of creation: which ordinarily wouldn’t bother him at all – quietly fond of hastening knives and shields for friends, comrades, and allies; though it was mildly disappointing to hear that none of those things were currently required.

Or that Amalia and Remi would simply get to eat.

His stare riveted back to the baker, even though his mind was occupied by schemes, noting necessities: string, a brazier, confirming his assurances with a nod.

Before wandering past the tray table with the cakes, and sneaking a caramel swirl pastry in his grasp.

Then he maneuvered to the back, a little ways from the rest, concentrating while munching, content for the moment: mind conforming to the images laden in his skull, bringing crimson strands of ribbon to life, in between fingers and palm, before winding it together, and then separating them into two. He made sure none of the ends were frayed, perfected, in accord with rituals and rites. The brazier took a tad bit longer, only because he started coating emblems into the sides: stars and unicorns, just a few hints of knives embedded into the design, so by the time he’d finished, it came out in darker shades, the emblems scrawled with the barest hints of their existence – seen in a certain light, with suitable flames. The frame itself wasn’t very tall, and he had to take Remi’s current sight into consideration, but left it large enough so it wouldn’t insult the man.
master of nothing place;
of recoil and grace
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
PHOEBE
Phoebe smiled brightly, greeting Amalia and Deimos with a bright hello as they entered. But it was business time, and she was going to be the best Best Woman of Honor she could be! Her expression grew serious - focused more like it - as tasks were given out. Color scheme? Dress for Aoife? Ugh, she was in heaven! "Yes! Of course! I'll be back with samples and some ideas for your approval!" Phoebe said with a grin. Unlike the other two, she had to head out to find everything, and she was quick to it!

The blonde meandered through the market at a snail's pace, comparing fabrics and colors, thinking about what would suit Remi and Ronin and the time of year, the setting - it was so much to consider! But she was enthralled, living vicariously through them for the moment. Someday she would be doing this for herself, but for now she was joyous to be helping out Remi. Slowly but surely, she began to picture it in her mind. The starry sky on a pleasantly brisk Leafchange night, romantic and soft, dusky warm hues with a pop of color to accent Remi's pretty eyes perfectly - and of course candlelight against a little sparkle to pull the stars down to earth for one perfect evening. The vendors were kind enough to give her samples of the fabrics she liked best in the perfect shades, as well as a small bottle of glittery powder.

Now for Aoife's dress, which she had a vision for in her mind but knew she lacked the skills to execute. She could make basic things, but nothing so special as what she needed for the occasion. Her first thought had been Jiao, but she didn't have permission to go into the Greatwood for this to find her, nor the time. So instead she beelined it for Rexanna's house - fully ignoring Bastien's presence because she had a mission! - and told her about the task at hand. She described what she had in mind to Rex, who sketched it out to make it a reality - and it was indeed perfect!

With everything gathered she hurried back to the guildhall, cheeks a bit red from the slight jog she had gone at but still beaming happily. When Remi had a moment she would step up to show what she had. "I think these colors will be perfect! They are romantic and Leafchange-y, and this green goes so nicely with your eyes!" she said with a grin. "And I was thinking I could take this soft beige chiffon and sew it like a pocket with this glittery powder inside, so it will sparkle like stars in the candle light - Oh! And this is Rexanna's drawing of Aoife's dress if you like it? She said she would be honored to make it!" she said excitedly, walking him through everything she had gathered, hoping he liked it but happy to change if he didn't.

{Image: unknown.png}  {Image: unknown.png}
I gotta find my place
I wanna hear my sound
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
The alchemist tries to imagine himself and Ronin taking part in the type of ceremony that Amalia describes, but finds his mind immediately hung up on the fact that it is all because he is going to marry Ronin. It fills him with a thrill that he can't (nor does he try) to ignore, his smile growing wider and wider as Amalia speaks.

With a grin to Phoebe as she hastily exits to begin her task, and a crooked smile for Deimos who, while not as enthusiastically begins his work, at least remembers nourishment, Remi turns to Amalia with a bright boyish grin. "My mouth is already watering." He admits with a happy laugh, looking down at all that the baker has prepared. The richness of the colours are lost on him, but the smells certainly aren't. After attempting to be polite and eat delicately, eventually he can't help himself  and quickly the samples begin to disappear. Licking some of the rum glaze off of his fingers, he looks to Amalia with a cheeky grin. "I am almost disappointed Ronin is not here to taste these." Then, popping more of the pear and honey sample into his mouth, he shrugs. "Almost."

Looking up at the brazier Deimos has created, Remi inhales swiftly. Not all of the detail can be seen with his eyes as they are, the lighting in the guild, and the distance the reaper is from him, but already he can tell just how ornate and elaborate it is. "I do not know what Ronin will do, but looking at that makes me glad I can fly." He says with a laugh, the comment obviously more of a mockery of Remi's athleticism than Deimos craftsmanship.

As Phoebe re-enters, Remi blinks with dumbfounded appreciation. The alchemist, for all of his artistic talents, only ever replicates life. His drawings are structural, true to reality. He has little idea about colour palettes, and certainly not fabrics. Indeed, it is actually quite hard for him to see the colours that Phoebe presents; everything merely looked muted. Still, he more than trusts her, and beams his approval upwards. "Perfect!" He grins,  before taking the drawing of the dress into his hands. Making sure that Aoife shines like the star that she is matters so much more to him than how he and Ronin look. "It is lovely!" He whispers happily, and though he was more than happy to eat cake without Ronin, now he wishes his partner were here to weigh-in on Aoife's outfit.

"Alright...a few more things, I think? Could someone put up ... a notice, I suppose? Inviting everyone?" He glances at the trio, wondering if any of them are more up to this task than the others. "Perhaps using Phoebe's colours, we could make a few signs as well, since it will be held far in the fields, so that everyone knows where to go?" And lastly..."Aoife will be our flower girl, of course, so she will need flowers. She also has a tendency to eat almost anything she is given, so we need to make sure that whatever her bouquet is, that she will not get sick if she eats a few petals."

Tasks: Someone place a notice on the notice board inviting everyone to Remi and Ronin's sunset wedding! Signs to lead everyone to the location, and a bouquet of flowers for Aoife that contain non-poisonous flowers.

Coding base by Sky!
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword

Change author:
DEIMOS
I hold secrets flame
He listened partly to the ongoing conversations, but concentrated for the most part on his work, stepping back only when Remi inhaled sharply. He wasn’t certain if the following comment was complimentary, accepting, or tolerant of the design, and his eyes ghosted back over to the rim, and the brazier itself. “I can change it, if you want.” The beast, despite being a creature of nonchalance, reticence, and occasional, outright violence, didn’t have any intentions of ruining a single portion of this event. For some reason, the whole notion set him on edge. He made daggers and shields, swords and rapiers – not architecture for a wedding.

But the next set of directions floated along the area, and while he was certainly capable of painting signs, the notion of collecting flowers were completely lost on him. They’d likely be destroyed before he ever got back (and the only ones he’d ever picked had been for Amalia; somehow managing to survive his mangling and handling enough to continue blooming outside the bakery). His eyes widened for a fraction of a second, alarmed, initially, that he’d have to take the latter – and then quickly volunteered himself for another task. “I can do the notice board.”

The Reaper nodded, then grabbed ahold of some paper nearby – stark white, not etched or lined with faded yellow; wanting it to stand out from the array of other leaflets and announcements. He sat down along a table again to contemplate his efforts and endeavors, to ensure everything was done correctly, efficiently, and embodied details they needed proclaimed and splashed against the board. His writing was neat and effective, and while not the fanciest or the most elaborate of script, it was easily discernible for the public.
master of nothing place;
of recoil and grace
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
PHOEBE
"Oh I am so glad you think so! I will be sure to arrange for the fabrics for decor and the dress and whatever else is needed." she said with a grin, absolutely thrilled that her instincts and stress over picking just the right shades and the dress design were what Remi was looking for.

The next set of tasks were laid out and Phoebe knew exactly which one she was best suited for. "I can get the bouquet." she said with a grin. She worked with plants and babies all the time. Making a bouquet of flowers that a baby could consume without causing a heart attack? Easy peasey! Once again the young midwife headed out of the guildhall so she could go find the appropriate flowers. First she stopped by the market to ask the vendors to hold some of the correct bolts of fabric, and traded for what was needed for Aoife's dress plus her bouquet, and something else she had thought up on her walk over.

Finding the flowers in the appropriate colors was going to be the most difficult part. But she first scanned the stalls and was pleasantly surprised by the array she found, and the colors as well. She made the purchases of what she needed and headed back to the Guildhall. Phoebe entered quietly, finding a little corner to work in as she arranged and clipped and sewed and braided away, little worker bee she was. It took some time, but she was dead set on perfection - nothing less would do for Remi's special day! When she was finally happy with the product, she brought it over for Remi to see. "So we have Barberton daisies and roses in the mauvey-pink color, and these chrysanthemums in the emerald. Then I put a few white and yellow honeysuckle here and there to break it up, like little stars almost!" she explained happily. "All very edible too!"[/say[ It was a fairly small bouquet, given the size of the girl to hold it, the stems carefully wrapped in the pale gold fabric, filled with the glitter powder so it shimmered. "I also made her a little flower crown to match!" she said, showing it off to Remi. Much like the Fiat Lux crowns, it was lush with flowers, this time with the glittery, starlight fabric woven in, with a pretty bow at the back.

{Image: unknown.png}
I gotta find my place
I wanna hear my sound
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Change author:
AMALIA
"So which one do you like? I can make more than one flavor, or try something different..." Pulling on a lock of hair Amalia trails off, dark eyes searching Remi's face for any sign of preference, any indication that he enjoyed one above the other. She has never made food for a wedding before - not on her own, not without her grandmother - and the anxiety is miserably overwhelming, the pressure to perform a lodestone around her neck.

The next set of tasks is far less stressful, even if they are objectively more challenging than sitting and eating cake. Phoebe is quick to choose flower gathering, and Deimos sets out to hang a notice, leaving Amalia with the task of making signs. Wrinkling her nose playfully, the girl elbows Remi. "Fine, but you'd better help. I've never really been one for art."

Making her way further into the workshop, Amalia follows Remi's directions to gather up supplies. Paint, wood, stakes and canvas are all assembled and brought to a workbench, where she begins to design in uneven yet creative strokes, making three signs in an arrow shape. R & R, each signposts reads, with a series of stars beside one of the letters and a small lion face beside the other.

By the time the baker has finished her work she arguably has as much paint on herself as the canvas, but the signs are decent - and more importantly, clear. Leaving them to dry she goes to find a waterspout and wash her hands before returning to the table, ready for the next set of instructions.
I'm not shutting you out
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Remi smiled at Deimos. Back in Northaven weddings were elaborate affairs with most of the invitations coming right from the palace. The alchemist likely would have written exactly what the reaper did, albeit in a slightly nicer handwriting, but that hardly mattered. Those who Ronin and Remi would want to attend would likely hear about it from the two men anyways, rather than the sign.

"Honestly, I like them all." The alchemist admitted with a cheeky grin. "Maybe instead of a large cake we could just have small ones like this? So everyone could try everything?" Remi shrugged, winking at Amalia. "Unless that is more work for you." He added hastily. Following her instructions with a boyish subservience, the pair begin to work on the signs. The stars and lion make something inside of Remi's stomach wilt and curl, seeing R&R together and knowing that the next time anyone looked upon the signs it would be shortly before the two men were married. "These are perfect." Remi gushed in a low whisper, his own shirt and hands covered in paint, though unlike the baker he made no attempt to rid himself of it.

Glancing up as Phoebe returned, Remi smiled brightly as she explained the flowers that she'd chosen. Really, the alchemist couldn't have cared less about the actual bouquet so long as he knew Aoife would be safe holding them. "Ronin will be glad to know that our wedding night will not be spent with a toddler with an upset stomach." Then, realizing what their wedding night was meant to entail, Remi blushed deeply as he turned away with a smile.

"There is just...a few more things.." The alchemist said, his smile entirely adoring and full of love now as his mind considered how the rest of the evening would go. "We will need candles, or other ways to light the area given the time of day...and perhaps music?" Remi said, glancing towards Phoebe and Amalia.

Then, to Deimos, Remi inclined his head to the side slightly as if to indicate a side and private conversation. Holding out his hands, two rings appeared. They glistened faintly with flecks of some gemstone or another that made it look as though there was a band of stars trailing through the center. As beautiful as they were, it was their magical properties that truly made them special. But those properties would only be apparent when worn by the two men. "Your mind is far more creative than mine...will you help me make two small boxes for these to sit in?" He asked with a trembling smile.

Last tasks

Phoebe and Amalia - Candles and music! (maybe Rex's music box?)
Deimos - help with ring boxes!

Coding base by Sky!
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Change author:
AMALIA
It is absolutely more work for Amalia, but the baker is not about to tell him that. Instead she laughs and sticks out her tongue, nudging playfully at his shoulder. "You're lucky I like you so much," she teases, affecting a long-suffering tone. Truthfully, the girl is already so indebted to Remi he could ask for the moon and she would try to oblige. Her brain full of pastries and sweets and ideas she tries to channel that energy into painting, with an end result that is less than terrible, if far from any stroke of artistic genius.

When at last they all regroup it is with no small sense of pride on her part, pleased as ever to be able to help. She pulls herself onto a table, waiting for the next instruction with eager, vibrant eyes. Candles, hmm? Grinning, the girl springs back into action, knowing just what to do. "I'm on light duty," she announces before darting out of the Artisan's guild, stopping on her way to rise on tiptoes and plant a kiss on Deimos' cheek.

Her first stop is the bakery, where she gathers up the remaining bits of cake, loading her basket heavily. Then she makes her way to the marketplace, armed with wares and knowledge of the stalls. There is a glassmaker her mother knew well, an old friend of the Chandrakants whose work cannot be rivaled. A brief discussion, a lengthy lunch, and a great deal of bribery later and the girl makes her way back to Remi, her basket significantly lighter than when she left.

Entering the hall again, Amalia sets her bounty triumphantly upon a table, looking up through anxious eyes to see what the alchemist thinks. Inside the basket is a set of ten of baubles: small, strong, expertly crafted, colored to look like celestial beings. Pulling one up she extends it to Remi, hoping he doesn't mind her idea. "They're little lanterns," the baker explains. "You put oil in them and they'll stay lit all night, like stars. You can hang them, too. Lanoch - the glassblower - said these are all he has now, but he can make as many as a hundred by the wedding."
I'm not shutting you out