Blanket Forts and Pillow Fights
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
Don't ever mistake my kindness
Remi had been so kind to let her come and spend the night at the guildhall. The briefly parted ways, as Remi had to get back to watch Aoife while Ronin attended to guild business and she had to go home to get a few things. But as she was packing up her things, a thought popped into her mind. Remi was being so kind and accommodating, and by extension Ronin too...she ought to make sure this was fun! So the blonde quickly shifted gears, grabbing a much larger bag and stuffing it full of things they'd need.

Even Pim helped, carrying a few necessities strapped to his back. It was adorable!

Phoebe struggled to make her way to the guildhall though, overburdened with everything she had brought. Especially when she tried to open the door. Frankly, Remi probably heard her scrambling with it before she actually made it in. "Remi!" she called, knowing from her check ups with Aoife that she likely wasn't asleep. Not sure where to go, she stopped in the entryway and dropped everything. Her one small bag with her actual things, then one giant bag stuffed with blankets and pillows. Pim held a basket in his mouth, brimming with goodies, and had more blankets and pillows tied to his back.

When Remi came into view, she clapped her hands together and beamed. "I thought it would be fun if we had a real sleep over and made a giant blanket fort! I brought snacks too!!"
for weakness
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
all our lives i watched you search beneath the fallen skies
Cocking his head slightly to the decide in a decidedly avian gesture, the alchemist grinned at the sound of Phoebe at his door. Rising to his feet, though using telekinesis to open the large guildhall doors well before he physically reached them, he blinked in delighted surprise to see all the things Phoebe had brought.

He had said she could stay as long as she liked, after all.

A giant fort?

That sounded excellent. And given that he and Ronin had slept in the greatroom for weeks after Vanya had died, he knew that his partner wouldn't mind giving up his bed. Not if Remi made him an equally cozy one to sleep in instead.

Reaching forward to grab some of the things from Phoebe, Remi shot her a sunny smile. "That sounds like a wonderful idea." He agreed chipperly. "Come in. Aoife was just having dinner."
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
PHOEBE
Phoebe beamed, pleased Remi was on board to make a blanket fort out of the guild hall. Pim however did not need the welcome in. As soon as he was freed from his load he was scurrying about, sniffing around the new place. He could smell another dragon about, or at least one had been there and his curiosity was peaked. Where was this other dragon? Who was this other dragon? Pim wanted to meet them, having yet to meet another of his kin

”Good! I am glad you think so. I figured you would either think it silly and I brought all these blankets for nothing, or you’d love it!” she said with a light laugh. Though she really ought move all of the supplies for said giant fort out of the way of the door she supposed. ”Oh!” Phoebe said, scooching her pile of blankets and pillows out of the way of the door. ”I can help with Aoife if you want!” she offered. Of course she was happy to do so – Aoife was an adorable baby and as was well known Phoebe adored babies.
for weakness
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Remi grinned and led Phoebe into the greatroom. "Oh no, Ronin is upstairs with her. " The alchemist said with a slight shake of his head. There was nothing quite like father and daughter bonding over food, and gods knew they both loved their snacks.

Noticing Pim slinking around, Remi raised a brow and paused. "I...think Sugar has met other dragons before, but I am not sure..." He said, meaning it as a bit of a warning knowing how territorial the frosty dragon-queen could be.

"Ronin—" Remi called, turning towards the stairs. "Phoebe is here." He added, his melodic voice carrying easily.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
the baffled king composing hallelujah
Whether or not Sugar had met other dragons before, now there was one in her territory and she was unhappy at best. A blast of ice would crystallise the patch of ground where Pim had just stepped, and a small, white dragon screeched her irritation from where she was perched up in the rafters.

Ronin could feel her annoyance, and was already sending down waves of no big deal in his mind as he followed Remi's call downstairs. Aoife was cuddled against his chest, trying to paw at his stubble and giggling when he pretended to eat her fingers. Snack time was over, though, and he deposited the girl on the floor when they reached it - she promptly commandeered his fingers in her chubby hands so he could 'walk' her where she wanted to go.

"Hey, Phoebe," he greeted. "That's a lot of blankets. What's up?"
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
PHOEBE
Pim jumped forward, the air behind his leg having suddenly grown cold as it was frozen. He whirled around and sniffed it, then looked up to see the white dragon up in the rafters. Despite her irritated screech, Pim roared back, bowing his shoulders down, butt stuck up in the air, growling at her playfully. He was still young after all, so territory be damned he wanted to play!

”Hello, Ronin! We are going to build a blanket fort!” Phoebe said excitedly, before smiling down at Aoife. ”Why hello there sweet miss! Did you have a good snack?” she said in a bright, high-pitched tone that little kids responded to well. ”And look at you walking with daddy so good! You’re such a big girl, Aoife!” Phoebe then smiled at Ronin again, glancing between him and Remi. ”I also hear congratulations are in order! I am so happy for you both!”
for weakness
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Beaming happily at Aoife as she boldly 'walked' her way towards them, Remi knelt down with his arms outstretched giving her a target to aim for. His fingers turned to feathers (Aoife had a penchant for eating them, which the alchemist was more than okay with), as he raised his eyes towards Ronin with an apologetic but adorable wince.

"Emmett and Phoebe broke up...she asked if she could stay with us so that she isn't alone." Remi explained, his tone endearing as he glanced over his shoulder to shoot the midwife a warm smile.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Aoife was thrilled with company - always - and she babbled back at Phoebe animatedly, her voice a similar pitch as if she was trying to imitate the midwife. Still, her big starry eyes were all for Remi, and Ronin laughed as she flopped towards him once she was close enough. (She full expected to be caught). Straightening up, the guildmaster glanced between Phoebe and Remi with an arched brow at the latter. A subtle hint of oh, so that is happening now.

Not that he begrudged it, and he shrugged it off a moment later to move and flop into one of the chairs near the fire. "Our house is your house, Phoebe." He smiled brightly. "And thank you - it's all chaos right now, so you've chosen the right time to come."
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
PHOEBE
Phoebe laughed a little at the girl’s antics, adding little ’Is that so? Oh, tell me more!’s here and there to encourage her babbling. Since the other dragon was clearly ignoring him, Pim came over to investigate this small human. This was what their offspring looked like? Little, squishy things? The pink dragon sniffed at her cheeks. Where were her claws? Her fangs? He plopped down and watched her curiously.

”Thank you, Ronin.” Phoebe said with a smile, glad for his welcome. She was going to insert some fun into this chaos then! Turning to Remi she beamed. ”Okay, where should we start? Where do you want to put it up?” she asked, pulling out one of the bigger blankets she had brought with. ”Just here, or somewhere else?”
for weakness
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Remi made a trilling sound in the back of his throat as Aoife stumbled his way. Catching her easily (and expectedly), his fingers melded back into flesh as he drew her up against him, rising and spinning her about in one swift movement. Cooing against her neck and pressing kiss upon kiss into the plump rolls of her throat, Remi inhaled the sweet scent of her and felt his heart immediately lighten.

Nyyyyyoooommming Aoife around the room like her own personal pair of wings, Remi glanced over distractedly and pondered Phoebe's question. "Here is as good as anywhere I suppose." He said, looking to Ronin to see if his counterpart had any objections. "So long as you stay away from Sugar's den that is. She is not a fan of neighbours."
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:
Ronin's smile softened to something warm and happy as he watched Remi and their daughter, the room soon filling with Aoife's peals of laughter as she was 'flown' around the greathall. "I've no objections - you carry on building your fort!" It was unsual for Ronin not to want to join in, but the reason for it was clear as said territorial little dragon swooped from the rafters above to settle in his lap.

The hunter had told her to be calm and that there was no reason to worry, but her icy eyes were still just that as they settled on Pim, and she huffed out a blast of cold air. "Yeah, I'd leave her den alone," he said with an apologetic smile to Phoebe. "Pretty sure she's going through puberty or something, little beast."
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
PHOEBE
”Oh don’t worry about Sugar. I think Pim is going through that too.” she said, not in the least bit offended that Sugar would not take kindly to their blanket fort. She could easily avoid it anyhow. Scanning the room, the blonde set to work, pulling chairs and tables, a few coat racks too for added height, making a good base structure for their fort, well away from the frost dragon’s den.

Pim, however, still displeased to not get her to play, decided to provoke her further in a way. He approached at a happy little trot, head respectfully low as he had when he relented to Remi’s superiority earlier. Once at Ronin’s knee, he first sniffed the man himself, then pulled himself up onto his hind legs to sniff at Sugar. The little pink dragon trilled at her in a friendly manner, head still low, wings spread out to help him balance.
for weakness
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Raising a brow and trying (badly) to contain his smile, Remi nodded as Pim respectfully slunk by. The least aggressive likely out of anyone in the room (even Aoife, probably), Remi always found it amusing just how predatory he could be when he gave in to his animal instincts.

"Alright star-love, what do you think?" Remi hummed to Aoife, occasionally pretending to devour her various body parts as he helped build the fort. With his magic, Remi created large poles that had a steady base to hold some blankets higher up—blankets which, like the boys' matching underwear, had stars and dragons on them.

Glancing towards Sugar, Remi shot the dragonling a grin. "You know, if you plan on being frosty you could always pour us a few drinks and then chill them." He said, winking both at her, and at his soon-to-be-husband.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:
Sugar lounged on Ronin's lap as if it were a throne, her chin resting on the hunter's forearm, her silvery slip of a tail swishing to and fro, like an agitated cat. Icy eyes watched slyly as the other dragon approached, and a low growl thrummed in her throat. Ronin smirked and gave her a nudge. "Oi," he said. "Be nice."

Said nudge had her haughtily sitting up in his lap to appraise Pim, wondering what the little (read: much larger than she was) dragon was all about. "I can get drinks, don't you worry about that," he said with a grin at Remi, though it would have to wait until Sugar decided whether Pim was a friend or prey.

In the meantime, Aoife babbled and directed the construction of the blanket fort as best she knew how - though it was interspersed with squeals of delight as Remi continued to try to 'eat' her. "I think she'll be an architect with the way this is coming along," Ronin joked, grinning. "What'd you reckon?"