Failure to Report - Caiside
Arrest of Caiside

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
The final enlistment date had come and gone, and though in the wake of the public audience with the Queen many had rushed to sign up for fear of her wrath, or sudden enthusiasm for her leadership, a few still insisted on defiance. But of course, such defiance was not tolerated in the nation run by the Merciless.

Her guards waited with endless patience, the residence of the various fugitives not being difficult to find in the small community. Two guards had been sent for this particular fugitive, Caiside, lying in wait, hidden away for the man to show himself.

NPCs in use are:

NPC 3: Attuned (Grizzly bear) Female Natural
NPC 7: Destined Male Natural
Caiside Annatar
Blacksmith

Age: 43 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:

Despite the early hour, Caiside was actually retuning to his dwelling instead of leaving it. He didn’t sleep in the place, but he had to store his belongings somewhere, and hadn’t gotten the chance to properly clean out a home.

He was uncharacteristically exhausted looking, his face drawn and his hair falling out of place. The only thing Caiside wanted was to freshen up, and leave his night behind him. In his eagerness though, he left his guard down, and did not notice the two watching him.

Caiside
I have never been allowed to be Holy,
I have never been forgiven for Wanting;

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
As the fugitive in question approached the door of his abode, the two guards stepped out from their hiding places. NPC 7 stepped infront of the door, blocking his entrance. From behind, NPC 3 approached, a large, lumbering grizzly bear. She rose up onto her hind legs, towering over her fellow guard and Caiside.

"You are under arrest for failure to enlist. We ask that you come quietly." NPC 7 said gruffly.
Caiside Annatar
Blacksmith

Age: 43 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:

Caiside narrowed his eyes at the man blocking his door, then turned lazily to face the bear behind him, disgust (with the guards, with the situation) clear on his face. ”Have I done something to necessitate this show of force? I missed a date, a mistake that I can rectify now.” Despite the sour look on his face, his tone was nothing but polite.

He had somehow managed to avoid prison once, perhaps he could a second time.

Caiside

Change author:
"We've got a couple people going out of their way to avoid fines and enlistment, so you can blame them for the display." NPC 3 said to him through their mental connection as Attuned. NPC 7 just sighed and grabbed the sign up sheet he had. "If you're willing to sign up now and pay a small fine, that'll suffice."
Caiside Annatar
Blacksmith

Change author:

Caiside did not respond to the voice in his mind, refused to give the satisfaction of it. He had worked to keep his status as an attuned quiet, and wouldn’t confirm it with a careless thought. At worst, they would think he was being rude, at best they would think their intelligence was flawed. He didn’t really care either way.

”A fine?” Caiside turned back to the guard blocking his door. ”Has our new regent implemented a currency so quickly? Or is there something else I can pay with?”

Caiside