Personal Quest Poor Unfortunate Souls
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
SUNJATA
making bad decisions is my middle name
He nods to Lucas as the man lays out all the plans and ideas, watching as each one steps up to the plate with the tasks they’ve been given. He remains, already planning and scheming his way into what kind of rules and things they should have within themselves. At least for tonight, he relaxes, leaning back and finishing his wine before actually beginning to do anything.

In the last two days, Jata has managed to procure a book and a couple of quills, certain that there are papers in their humble abode they can use for any kind of contracts they might need in the future, and then he returns (carefully avoiding yet appreciating Edrei’s work) to collaborate with Lucas on some ideas. But he has some of his own, and when it comes time to show them, he’s sitting there with the book in one hand and one quill tucked behind his ear as he surveys the goods Adam had brought. “Ahhhh, yes, perfect.” He grins a bright smile, sending a wink Adam’s way before reaching for his book among the sharing of the others.

Alright,” he drawls as he begins, “these are just a few of the things we can refer to if we need to.” He pauses, fingering the pages until he opens to one page. “I imagine we’d like to not make a pattern, to point at us if we plan on robbing people. So in this section we can keep track of where we’ve been so we don’t hit the same place constantly—especially if there’s the promise of guards around.” He points to the list, before raising his attention toward the group. “Code words of course, so if anyone gets ahold of it they won’t know. I’ll supply you all with what to call them.” He pauses before looking back down and turning to another page.

This page is the fun one, where I can keep track of all the shit we get so we don’t get fucked.” He chuckles at this, before moving on. “And lastly, here’s the list of where we’ll keep track of people that come asking us for things—help us know if they’re rats or not and what kind of things they’re asking of us to know whether to take the jobs. Everything is possible… But, if we want to stay afloat we need to know what the good deals are.” He leans back on the heels of his feet and grins, clearly proud of himself before closing the book with a loud snap and moving over to inspect what Ezra’s looking at.

In the last two days Jata has made a coded record book to keep track of jobs, goods, and people they’ll get contracted by!
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Lucas Copperhead

Age: 38 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Oh but hadn't they all been busy little bees? Lucas had also been busy - finalising the items that Adam had been asked to steal; working with Sunjata into the wee hours on what a contract with their little gang ought to look like; testing and helping to fortify the building with Edrei. Ezra he had been happy, honestly, to let mope lounge around, if only because he would be invaluable when the materials did arrive. (He was proving just as much now).

"I must say, for a bunch of lowlifes, we don't half know how to pull together when we want to," he said, smirking and folding his arms across his chest while several members of their troupe cooed and pawed through the stolen jewellery.

"The place is yours to do with as you will, as long as it looks as much a place of business as pleasure," he said to Ezra. "And for the rest of us - some ground rules. People approach us - do not advertise, hm?" He winked. Lucas would be able to secure them plenty of work, he was certain. "Secondly, this floor is open for all, but downstairs is where the magic happens. I expect anyone down there to be a member of this organisation."

Grinning, he slouched to sit in his seat. "Thirdly, put on your damned bracelets - you're in. Welcome to the Devil's Advocates."

Good job teamies! Pop in a parting post - this is considered done.
LUCAS
don't you know there ain't no devil

it's just god when he's drunk

Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
"Oooh, thanks honey-bunch." Edy trilled happily, slipping her bracelet over her wrist and admiring it as if it were made of diamonds. With a lazy glance towards Jata, interested in him purely based on appearance and not at the things he was saying, she gave their legal counsel a salacious wink before curling up in some of the pillows that Adam had brought.

'You can say that again." Edy purred as Lucas mentioned that downstairs was where the magic happened. Now if only a certain kind of magic would indeed happen such that Lucas' downstairs would be open for business...well. That would be welcome.

"When I'm not, you know, left-handing for Zariah, I own the Rathskeller now. So if any of you charming men need me, that's where I'll be."
you and me been catching on like a wildfire

Coding base by Sky!
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:

Adam
Most of them said some sort of thank you (Ezra so much so he decided it made up for any other lack of gratitude) so Adam smiled and sat, leaning back as he watched everyone else report on what it is they had brought to the table.

He still wasn't totally sure what it was this organisation was made to do, but it was cool and underground and filled with his kind of people, so he was sure it'd be fine. Just...hopefully it wouldn't involve too much reading or writing. His closely guarded secret had always been easier to hide when he worked for himself, with no one dependant on him to help them.

Deciding not to worry about it too much for now, he hopped up to go and make himself a comfortable corner somewhere with plenty of pillows and blankets for making out in relaxing. He'd stay there for a while, getting used to the place, before heading back home with a wink and salute at Lucas.

At least everyone is trying, everyone is shining
Everyone deserves the flames but it's such a shame
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
SUNJATA
making bad decisions is my middle name
His head tilts toward Lucas as he speaks and describes, nodding in agreement while his eyes stray to his counterparts. It would require all of them to keep their mouths shut, to keep from revealing what they had made and created in these few days. He could keep his mouth shut, but he doesn’t know these other people well enough to be the judge of them. And so he remains quiet, book tucked in hand and the quill tucked behind his ear as he approaches the table with the bracelets.

He grabs one, slinking it around his wrist and enjoying the shine and aesthetics of it before he looks toward Edrei when she speaks. So, she works for this new crown as well as the bar? He can appreciate a woman that can multitask. He nods to her words, slipping away from the gathering to find a seat and continue to mark out the pages and the codes, marking and making enough room to add many places for contracts and whatever else they wanted.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Rathskeller Owner

Age: 27 | Height: 6' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
Ezra

I like it when you take control
Even if you know that you don't
"I work at the Rathskeller, too," you announce to the group on the heels of Edy, though strictly speaking you more showed up and started pouring drinks and nobody said stop. Close enough, right? "So I do hope you ladies will pay us a visit soon. I'm always looking for someone to talk to."

Not half bad, you've gotta say. Maybe this place isn't such a shithole after all - or at the very least, maybe its shitholey-state can be made temporary. You look up from your rearranging at Lucas' pointed comment, winking and blowing the devil a kiss. "Whatever you say, Boss." Adam has already gotten to work setting up a corner for himself, and isn't that a precious idea? Popping him a flirtatious glance, you sigh and return to your work.

They've all been busy bees, after all. Time for you to do your part.
Coding base by Sky!