Diplomacy at Work
Letter for Delah
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless
Grand Sorceress of the Arcane Academy

Age: 33 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 7 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 23 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Royal Correspondence
The Queen of the Hollowed Grounds sent you a letter. Lucky you.
Dear Chief Delah Tàirneanach,

I hope this letter finds you and your people well.

I am writing to inform you that we are currently in search of a fugitive by the name of Samuel Wordsworth, an Ascended man with red hair. I regret to inform you that my guard believe he has fled into the Greatwood, as neither hide nor hair of him is found here. We would appreciate your assistance in retrieving him, should your guard happen upon him. Of course, it is understood that you will use any force necessary to apprehend him should this be the case. My guard will of course have their approval tokens and avoid the city, per our agreement, in their search for him as well.

Additionally, it has been brought to my attention that one of your people, by the name of Niambh Sirideán, has attempted to enlist in our military forces. She will be declined entry, given she is not a citizen of the Grounds, but I did think it pertinent information for you to note. While I encourage the friendship of our people's, it is of course necessary we keep our armed forces separate.

It is, as always, an honor and pleasure to do business with you.

May the gods bless your people.

Queen Zariah Launceleyn

Note: The ink is scented with cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, clove, cardamom, and allspice. Upon reading it, you will hear the voice of Zariah Launceleyn dictating it to you.