these boots
Lucas Copperhead

Age: 38 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Playtimes? Lucas held the other man's stare with something like amusement in his eyes, as if wondering what exactly Zariah had been thinking to bring him to this particular organisation. Surely she was aware that the man was a loose cannon - Lucas had seen enough of them in his long life to recognise killing for the sake of it. "Why did you approach Zariah originally?" he wanted to know.

"If I am to give you a task, something to prove yourself, I'd much prefer to know the end result." Glancing to Edrei, he nodded in agreement with her point as well, the Ascended resting a hand on his hip and awaiting a response.

LUCAS
don't you know there ain't no devil

it's just god when he's drunk

Skyler Zodiac
Criminal

Age: 37 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 5 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
Skyler had indeed noticed Edy's huff since it was like impossible to miss after all. It did however simply made him look at her for a few seconds before he choose to answer her question. Yeah to say that Skyler was a loose cannon may be a bit mild since this man probably wouldn't give a zero fuck if he had to sleep in mutelated remains a night or two. He wouldn't even care even a little if that happened. "I do.. But there is no need for magic when torturing.. It all.. tends to work itself out without magic." He calmly said with that constant lack of emotion in his voice as he tilted his head slightly while looking at this woman. Something appealing with her no doubt..

As Lucas started to talk he let his gaze linger on Edy for a bit as his thoughts wandered a bit before he turned those hetero eyes towards Lucas instead, not letting his unpure thoughts leave fully though. Lucas wasn't bad himself after all. He let his words reach his ears before replying on what he had heard. "Because i like her way of handling things. If you ask me we need more of her around here. And about the end result it really depends on what you need.. Slow death or information? You want them to die after said information have been aqquired or to live? Want it to be shown clearly or for me to focus on places not normally visable to the eye? You would have to tell me details or they will probably all end up dead after giving me said information"
Lucas Copperhead

Age: 38 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:

Hearing the other man out, Lucas decided that he was talking with one of those bonafide, cold blooded killers that he'd been so fond of whispering to when he'd been markedly more than Ascended. Still, he hadn't exactly come prepared with a list of people in need of a good torturin', and so Skyler would regrettably find himself empty handed today.

"I tell you what," Lucas drawled. "I'll keep you on standby for now. The next time something comes up that I think you'll find interesting-" if the ice cube of a man before him indeed found anything interesting "-I'll let you know. For now, this place is yours to come and go as you please. Don't cause trouble, don't make a mess, and don't shit where you eat."

Ground rules established, he nodded to both Edrei and Skyler, and left to go back to his book.

{END}

LUCAS
don't you know there ain't no devil

it's just god when he's drunk