Notice Board
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

OPENING!

Lily Balfour is delighted to announce the opening of Caido’s first Music School / Cabaret!

In honor of the opening, she is looking to showcase a variety of talents. Can you do something special? Play an instrument? Juggle? Write poetry? Lily wants to talk to you!

Come to the house with the blue door at 8 pm sharp, in three nights time. Bring whatever you need to perform! All gifts are welcome.

Xoxo - Lily Balfour

Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254

An Invitation:

To celebrate and attend the union of Remi Abruzzo and Ronin Taliesin at the height of Leafchange, at sunset within the Fields.
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless
Grand Sorceress of the Arcane Academy

Age: 33 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 7 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 23 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:

Royal Decree

For the charges of failure to enlist and evasion of arrest against the Loreseeker Guildmaster Jigano, this is official notification that in one week's time, the Guild will be formally disbanded by the crown. Should the Guildmaster turn himself in before that time, the Guild shall remain in operation.

~ Queen Zariah Launceleyn

OOC Note: This decree is written in magic ink, so when your character reads it, they will hear it in Zariah's voice.

Also, it smells like Chai. You're welcome.

If you have any questions, as always DM Grant.
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Beneath Zariah's notice, another note is tacked:

In Jigano's absence, the roles and responsibilities of Provost of the Loreseekers has been transferred to Amalia Chandrakant
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless
Grand Sorceress of the Arcane Academy

Age: 33 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 7 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 23 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:

Royal Decree

For purposes of a more standardized economy, the Crown of the Hollowed Grounds seeks a viable mine of precious metals. Any who wish to pursue the finding and development of this mine to create a viable mint are encouraged to open discussion with the Queen.

~ Queen Zariah Launceleyn

OOC Note: This decree is written in magic ink, so when your character reads it, they will hear it in Zariah's voice.

Also, it smells like Chai. You're welcome.

Zariah is asking for someone to host a PQ sponsored by the crown to find and set up a gold/silver mine. Needless to say, this probably comes with some special favor for helping out the Queen! If you are interested in doing so, please DM Grant.
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254

Combat Training

For those wanting to practice, brush up on their skills, or simply learn how to wield a sword, skirmishes, practices, and instruction will be available at the Monster Hunter’s Guild at noon tomorrow. Bring your own blade or one will be provided for you.

--

Training PQ can be found here: {PQ} every fire fueled
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:

Acting Queen

In her continued efforts to promote equality and fairness and reduce the hostilities towards the Destined, Queen Zariah has gone on a super-secret mission out of the Hollowed Grounds. Until her return, I will be acting as queen. All gifts can be directed to my manor (edible underwear preferred).

In light of a treaty with the fae, movement into the Greatwood is now unrestricted save for the village. They still don't want us there, so don't be dicks: keep out.

Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:

cure the blight...maybe

In an effort to keep our relationship with the fae on the up and up, I'll be heading into the Greatwood tomorrow at noon to try out some magic on the blight. Who knows, maybe human magic is different than fae magic. Might as well give it a shot.

Magic users of all levels are welcome. Spectators are fine too, but don't dawdle or get in the way.

Post a super legit royal notice. Check.
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Change author:

Construction of a New Shrine

A new shrine has been built for Safrin, Lady of the Stars, who has fallen ill with the Blight. If anyone has information about a treatment or cure, please tell Amalia Chandrakant or pray at her new shrine. All are encouraged to tell our Lady how we love her, and to offer strength and service in this difficult time.
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
KING

Jigano has been promoted from not-guildmaster to KING.

Gifts can be sent to Edrei for...quality assurance checking.

The notice was eventually scratched out, with a fuck you Jigs written instead

Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
QUEEN

If my right hand weren't already so strengthened from other activities, I might have a cramp from all this note-writing. But, given fair representation and all that, WESSEX has been promoted alongside Jigano to lead with me.

The order of the Reverse Oreo is now complete.

Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Change author:
PUPPET SHOW!

The Artisan's Guild will be hosting this year's Festival of Lights Puppet Show. Assistance is needed with preparation and performance. Please come to the Artisan's Guild or contact Amalia Chandrakant if interested.
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
AMENDMENT

The previous mandatory military enlistment is officially repealed. Military service will be of the individual's own free will.

Anyone wishing to remain in the militia or assist with the training and leadership of said force is asked to report to the Spire after the Cloister event is finished for a discussion on how to best proceed.

- Queens Edrei and Wessex
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
Edy, having been understandably gun shy, had waited a few days just to make sure Ronin wasn't going to fuck off entirely like Jigano had.

LAST ONE

Alright. Last one, I swear. Jigano the abdickator is no longer King. If you see him, give him a big fuck you for me.

In his place we have the oh so charming RONIN TALIESIN. Since he's dying anyways, might as well send his congratulations gifts to me. You can't take it with you, as they say.