Upon My Return
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mature Content Warning 

Nate pushed himself all the way in and Sam easily let himself be taken, legs slipping to wrap around him and his hands stroking Nate's jaw in turn as his was kissed. As much as he knew this was casual, in the moment with Nate gently kissing his skin and fucking him so tenderly...it was hard to not feel a wave of affection in his heart.

Laughing quietly when Nate repeated his exclaimation, the sound quickly got lost to a moan as the kisses began to travel down his neck. "I'm..I'm fine." He reassured Nate, any discomfort now quickly melting away into an overwhelming, lightheaded pleasure.

As Nate's cock drew back he gave out a gasp, shocked at how much he missed the sensation already, nearly cried out when he thrust back in - his hands went to grasp at Nate's back, nails digging in just a little as he asked in a ragged whisper: "You can..as fast or hard as you like."
Samuel
I tried to dance with the devil on your back
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
NATE
The tragic flaw of charming men
is exactly as it seems,
too much grease,
can break down a machine.

A wide grin spread over Nate’s face as he heard Sams words, the expression clearly pressed into Sams neck. ”You have no idea what you’re offering.” He laughed, before moving his hands, sliding them down the length of Sams and settling on his hips. Thumbs rubbed lightly over pale skin, then squeezed, Nate’s grip vicelike to hold Sam in place while he moved his hips, as fast and hard as he could manage.

Nate had never been the type of man to believe in any kind of instant connection, not really, but something about Sam got him in the gut, in every way. He was handsome, unfairly so, and kind in a way Nate wanted to protect. And now, feeling the way they fit together so seemingly perfectly, it was hard to not feel a flutter  in his chest.

That was a dangerous place to begin to drift though, too sentimental and soft. Nate focused on the moment instead, filth pouring from his mouth in place of moans. ”I could have been doing this from the start. Fucking you like this. You like it don’t you? You can’t hide it from me.” Already, Nate could feel the orgasm building in him, and redoubled his movements, intent on dragging Sam to the same peak he was approaching.
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 

"I do." Sam said back, with a surprising amount of confidence. Because honestly, he did. Nate was a strong man, able to hold him down (though there was a kind of security in the Ascended strength in his body, he knew if he had to he could get out) and treat him roughly. And as much as he was a romantic, wanted rose petals and soft morning light...he could not pretend his body did not arch into scratch marks and bites.

It did not take long of Nate slamming into him for Sam to be panting, feeling the orgasm that had been cut off before coming back now - legs wrapped tight around Nate and his eyes rolled back, he managed to breathe out a response of: "I like it. I wan--want it like this."

The bed and the room melted away for a moment, all he could feel was Nate, around him and in him, over him, inescapable pleasure rushing up his body until he was panting out a desperate moan that sounded something like "I'm going to--" Before tensing, gripping tight onto Nate as he came.
Samuel
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
NATE
is exactly as it seems,
too much grease,

If he was capable of thinking of anything beyond what he was doing, Nate would be amazed by Samuel. The man below him took everything he was giving, everything, and still seemed to ache for more. More that Nate wanted to give to him. Hungry lips sucked and kissed at Sam's throat, fingers squeezed almost too hard at Sam's hips, both desperate to make a mark.

Nate could feel himself growing rougher as his orgasm rushed up on him. Sam had been closer, but only just, and as the other man shook under him, a symphony panting from between his lips, Nate came himself, his hips thrusting forwards one last time. For a long moment, he didn't move, content to sit in this moment and bask. Back home, this was the last moment before one of them left. Nate didn't think that would be the case here. He didn't quite dare to hope it though.

Finally, Nate shifted, moving up and pulling out of Sam. He looked around for something he could use to clean them both up a little bit, then hovered, not sure what Sam wanted to do. His eyes flicked from Sam's face to the pillow beside him, a silent question of whether he could stay.
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 

Nate was almost wild above him, coming into Sam rough and hard; he found he loved it. To be so wanted, so desired that Nate couldn't help but take him. He wished fervently he could have the bruises to remember this by later, to trace where Nate's fingers had pressed into his hips; he couldn't, so he had to try and take in as much as this moment as possible.

As Nate came in him he pulled him close, smashing a kiss hard against his lips. There was a quiet moment then, Nate panting and the heat slowly melting away around them, a sleepy contentedness sneaking in instead. Whimpering as Nate pulled back, Sam stayed laying still for a moment.

To clean up he leaned down to reach under his bed and grabbed a rag. "Would you like to...to stay?" He asked, thrilled at the idea of having someone hold him through the night.
Samuel
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
NATE
is exactly as it seems,
too much grease,

Nate’s tongue flicked out between his lips as he watched Sam, cleaning away the blood that had spilt in the passionate kiss. The ginger man might not have marks to remember their coupling by, but Nate certainly would. At least the one. He supposed it was almost the same thing as getting to leave his marks on Sam. Almost.

The invitation to stay seemed to be all he had been waiting for, Nate didn’t even bother answering, instead laying down and making himself comfortable. The bed was still warm from their lovemaking, drawing him into a drowsy contentment. Without asking if it was alright —they were past that now, he was sure— Nate reaches out to pull Sams flush against him, tucking the other mans head beneath his chin.

If they needed to talk, it could happen later. For now, he was warm, and comfortable, and that was all Nate needed. He pressed a gentle kiss against Sams head, and closed his eyes.