I cannot dream tonight
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 62 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
maybe its all gone black
"Last time was with Ianto, when I removed the collar. I am almost certain were I to attack the wagon she would appear immediately, but we both know how that would likely go."

Leaning forward, Remi pressed his face against Ronin's shoulder and sighed for a moment as he forced his mind to quiet. In case, you know, he somehow lost another one of his senses. Inhaling the scent of his soon-to-be-husband, Remi pulled away with a boyish smile.

"Your cloak, guildmaster." Remi said, making a flourishing motion with his hands and then placing absolutely nothing at all on Ronin, but pretending to tie something (a cape, presumably) around his neck just the same.
but you're all i see

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
RONIN
if there's one thing i'm good at, it's surviving
"Yes, let me say that I am a hundred percent on board with not attacking the wagon, if that's good with you." Ronin smiled warmly, holding Remi close against him and tilting his head to rest it against the alchemist's soft halo of curls. He was determined not to let anything happen to his lover, even if that meant holding his own tongue. Because much as Remi might be fearful of Arduinna, Ronin held a lot of anger for the fae woman who had capriciously stolen Remi's sight.

Of course, they couldn't expect to keep up such a serious facade for long. Ronin smirked and stepped back to allow Remi to pull the 'invisibility cloak' around his shoulders, striking a suitably dashing pose and waggling his eyebrows. "How do I look?" he wanted to know.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
maybe its all gone black
Remi's mischief expression was suddenly veiled with a look of delighted shock and surprise. Pulling away after having fulled affixed the 'cloak', Remi's too-pale eyes blinked as Ronin 'vanished'. "Ronin?" He gasped, spinning around in a dramatic circle and making a very clear show of having no idea where the ex-captain was.

"Ronin you are invisible." He continued, looking anywhere except his still very-visible lover. "Does it feel any different?"
but you're all i see

Coding base by Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
RONIN
Folding his arms across his chest with clear amusement dancing in his blue eyes, Ronin might not have believed Remi but he would definitely play along all the same. "Oh, Remi! I'm right here of course!" he exclaimed, dramatic surprise lacing his tone. "You really can't see me? Not one bit? Well, this is certainly an excuse to try something bold."

Cackling to himself, Ronin shucked out of his shirt and threw it at Remi. "I don't feel any different," he said seriously. "But if you can't see me then I must be invisible! Good thing, because the whole Stonesong would see me naked otherwise." So saying, he finished unbuckling his belt and began to unbutton his pants.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
maybe its all gone black
"Mmm, not one bit. And not just because I am mostly blind, either." He added with a grin, desperately trying not to let his eyes land on the ex-captain and give away his already terrible charade.

"Ah!" Remi cried out in alarm, as if invisibility had rendered Ronin's shirt into some sort of monster rather than just a surprising swath of cloth. It was neither of course, since Remi had seen it coming out of the corner of his eye, but he nevertheless jumped as it landed on his shoulder.

Biting the inside of his lip to keep from laughing, Remi continued to make a show of not knowing where the guildmaster was. Stretching out his fingers like the blind man he was, he desperately fumbled in the air, hoping indeed to find a naked Ronin eventually. If threatening nudity was somehow supposed to make the alchemist give up the ghost, Remi was more than happy to show his partner just how wrong he was.
but you're all i see

Coding base by Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:
RONIN
However much Ronin might secretly want Remi to look at him and end the charade, it was far too much fun not to, and he resisted the urge to provoke the alchemist any further. What he was currently doing ought to be provocation enough besides! Laughing and dancing out of Remi's reach as he blundered forward to try to find Ronin in his 'invisibility', the guildmaster hopped to inelegantly shuck out of his pants, throwing those at his lover as well.

"I guess you'll have to catch me before you can get this cloak off me." He chuckled. "Don't worry, I'll guide you with the sultry sound of my voice."

Without further ado, Ronin darted off into the forest - stark naked, of course.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
maybe its all gone black
It was horrible how quickly Remi had gone from muscle-clenching amounts of worried for the fox that he had once thought he had fallen in love with, to traipsing after a mostly-naked monster hunter through the trees with a wide smile of utter delight on his face. The worst part was, he had hardly noticed it was happening. Not even talk of Arduinna weight down his sunny grin as he pretend to stumble with confusion after a very-visible Ronin.

"Well, you are good if nothing if not talking." The alchemist quipped with a laugh. As he trotted after Ronin, he was surprised to feel his heart expanding with love as much as another muscle was similarly expanding with a decidedly different emotion. And so through the woods they went, Remi letting Ronin stay well ahead of him until it was clear that the jig was up. Tumbling down into crunchy leaves and soft mosses, Remi covered every ounce of exposed and not at all invisible skin with kisses.

~FIN
but you're all i see

Coding base by Sky!