rattle the cage
Messenger

Age: 28 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 7 (lvl 3 Attuned) - Strg: 10 - Dext: 27 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
PERCY - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed) SOOT - Regular - Wine Spider
Played by: Jaecarys Offline
Change author:
MP: 150

ASHE
I'm not a girl.
   "Ocean eyes?" Ashe wrinkled her nose and shook her head. "Have you ever seen lakes up in mountain valleys, on a really clear day?" She thought fondly of snow-capped peaks, the scent of pine and the sea below. A lifetime ago. "They're more like that."

She gave a curious raise of her brows as she took another long drink, and she ate pieces of warm bread ripped from the roll left at their table as Kiada explained. The more she went on, her bites slowed, until she stopped altogether and dropped her hands to the table. "Only two friends got hitched, really shitty at making more friends, too fucked up a history to let just anyone stay?" She gave a tilt of her head and raised her glass to Kiada. "I swear you just described me."

She let out a quiet laugh after a hearty drink, grimacing as it settled in her belly. What did she normally do? "I'm training," she said, looking up again. "Eating, sleeping, catching up with my family. Recovering. And I'm looking for Percy, my unicorn. But before..."

Her eyes darkened, but she just swallowed and looked down to the glass between her hands. To the ring of twisting, silver branches on her left hand as it gleamed in the light. "I spent my days with my other half when I wasn't visiting my family, and his--our--daughter, Theea. We, uh...We did everything together. I was out in the storms looking for him. For them." And you failed, came a hiss from somewhere dark in her mind.

"Otherwise I spent a lot of time trying to get the barrier down. Obsessed over it after we beat the demon, after..." Her heart skipped--her breath caught--she hadn't realized it would be hard to say--he was fine now, more than fine. "I just needed to get it down. Then I had to go into the storms, and now that I'm back.... this is it, I guess." She gave a shrug, glancing down to Soot as he slowly enjoyed his wine before looking up again. "Shit never really slows down."
I'm a storm with skin.
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
KIADA
your battleworn tongue doesn't say the truth anymore
that you are ruined
She smirked to Ashe – finding the woman to understand her far better than anyone else had thus far (the exception being Deimos, seeing as he’d been there, sometime far away) and she nods in response to the mountain valleys. The Basin, a land capped in snowy peaks with the Aurora that danced above. Yes, that was home, it reflected in her iceberg eyes. And it seemed Ashe could see it too. “I’ve always felt most at home at the top of a mountain’s peak.” She admits with a quiet chuckle. “Am I that easy to read?” Jesting, she takes another deep drink of her wine, picking off food as well as Ashe speaks again.

She pauses in her own chewing and glances to the girl beside her as Ashe raises her glass. Snorting, Kiada raises hers and tinks it against her own. “We’re basically the same person?” It’s partially a question and partially truthful, and she can’t help the small inner part of her that wonders if those that have faced so much eventually do meet up with one another eventually. And with it, a friendship that could blossom into something wonderful for them, dangerous for others. “Definitely too fucked up a history.” She adds, feeling her head begin to spin and her palms grow warm.

Her head shifts toward the assassin as she mentions she has a unicorn. “A unicorn too?” She asks suddenly before she could stop herself, a smile playing at her lips until Ashe continues her tale. Her brows furrow slightly, and she nods in understanding. “I scouted some of the storms with Amalia and Jigano not long ago, they’re nothing to play around with.” She says offhandedly, shrugging lightly. “I hope they’re doing okay.” She adds in quietly before Ashe continues.

She understood what it was like to obsess over something, to work toward figuring out how to get it fixed and changed, and the feeling of not knowing what to do after, and she takes another long swig of her wine as she leans back into her chair. “It really doesn’t.” She acknowledges, a small smile creasing the corner of her lip. “I wasn’t really involved with the Spire, but I did have a big interest in the Greatwood after. Spent a lot of time trying to figure it out and see what would happen, how the forest just spits you out or in circles. But Jigano and Amalia and I had set out to explore the Greatwood after it fell, one day. Amalia and I were captured with a man named Adam and thrown into their ‘Pit’ which is nothing more than a lovely drop and cold and drab cave system.” She snorted as she recalled it. “After I was rescued, Zariah took the Throne and shit just went downhill from there.” She glances over to Ashe. “I don’t really like authority that much, the only exception was Deimos when I was really young.” She added with a quiet laugh.

Sounds like we both had a lot of excitement in the past and now it’s too boring to feel normal. Like something’s wrong, not having something to focus on?” Her icy gaze focuses on Ashe while she thinks 'Yes, we could be friends, you and I'.
and you wonder why he lets you
the butcher
touch him,
the sun
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3
Messenger

Age: 28 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:

ASHE
I'm not a girl.
   She didn't expect Kiada to truly connect with with the observation, and her brows lifted. 'Am I that easy to read?' Ashe wore a crooked smile before lifting her wine to her lips. "No," she answered, setting the glass back down. "You're too much like me for that."

She gave a secretive sort of smile as she lifted her glass for yet another drink, her cheeks warming as it settled low and warm in her chest. She nodded at the mention of her unicorn, but perhaps he couldn't be considered quite a unicorn. He had two horns after all. Then her smile wavered, and she shifted in her seat as Kiada expressed her hopes that Ashe's family was okay. "He's alive," she said with absolute certainty. "I just have to find him. Find them."

Ashe listened as Kiada explained her own ordeals, sipping her wine as a comfortable haze gathered in her head. Meanwhile, Soot had his fill of his own wine. The spider gave a hiccup, peering closely at the snoring luxere. He began trying to push his brash dish toward Auni, spindly legs scrabbling against the floor with a frustrated chitter. He pushed harder, and of course, lost his footing. With a drunken stumble, he slipped forward and straight into his wine with a high squeak and a splash.

The she wolf was content to listen and watch Soot try to share his drink, and then came what the Fae had trapped Kiada in. The Pit.

Her blood ran cold. Her heard thudded in her chest. Her ears started to ring, and she gripped her glass tightly. She barely heard the vulture go on about Zariah, her mind stuck on what the Fae held their prisoners in. Her back prickled with phantom pain, and she swore the walls were pressing in from every side.

She looked up again and cleared her throat, forcing a bitter smile. "Who says I don't have something to focus on?" she said, her voice holding a sharp edge. Ashe polished off her glass and waved a server over, asking for a full bottle. She glanced down as Soot splashed out of his bowl to stumble to Auni, but returned her eyes to Kiada and lowered her voice to something dark. "Fuck the Launcelyns."

Ashe had been raised and conditioned to hate bluebloods. It made killing them easier. And the Launcelyns? They were the glorified attack dogs for the oh so wonderful royal family themselves. She knew how powerful they were. How ruthless and cunning and efficient they were. The Assassin in Blue had been evading the likes of them since she was a child.

"Lets get out of here, yeah?" she suggested, standing abruptly. She scooped up the wine by the neck, leaving one of her steel throwing knives on the table in its place. She had plenty, and it counted as payment right? Regardless, she needed to go. She needed to get outside, or she thought her heart might burst. The walls were a heavy weight on every side. "I'll bet we could find some gourds to fuck with if we look hard enough."
I'm a storm with skin.
Kiada Njovu-Reyes

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
KIADA
that you are ruined
She wrinkles her nose in a quiet huff of a drunken snort when Ashe replies. Shrugging her shoulders in agreement, she glances to the assassin with a softening of her icy gaze. A friend, similar and yet different, was this what it was like? Things felt differently with Amalia and Deimos, they felt more… Parental. This was easy and free, and the Harpy enjoyed every second of it. And she listened while Ashe’s resolve was thrust upon the quiet din of the atmosphere. Yes, two peas in a pod. She wants to offer to help her new friend find them, but they’ve only just met – and she keeps it on the tip of her tongue for a later date.

Auni, snoozing away, doesn’t move as Soot begins to move the dish toward him – but when the dish boops him on the nose, one eye pops open lazily to gaze at the spider. He moves his legs slightly, curling them beneath him as he lifts his head and inspects the dish just as Soot falls into it. A splash ends on his nose, staining the pale fur a dark hue of purple and his tongue darts out to lick it away – a sour taste that Auni isn’t sure he likes, but he uses his nose to nudge the wine soaked spider toward the edge of the dish, blowing air through his nose onto the creature as his tongue lolls out to touch him too, to remove some of the sticky wine.

Kiada’s gaze drifts toward Ashe as the conversation shifts, and something within Ashe changes. Where the Pit and everything usually left Kiada empty inside, there’s a sharpness to Ashe that she admires, and she wishes she had the fire anymore for it. Her electric gaze meets ice as Kiada leans toward her dark haired friend with an almost conspiratory look. “Oh, agreed.” She says in response, a quiet hum of a smirk playing on her lips. She didn’t even know them, but there was something off about it all.

The Harpy always chose to keep her distance.

Ashe stands abruptly, and Kiada follows suit while Auni does his best to try and nudge the wine soaked spider into his antlers again. Kiada doesn’t have much to offer in means of payment, but she leaves something small behind as well – a small brooch of sorts for payment if the dagger isn’t enough, and nods to Ashe, making way toward the door and out in the open sunlight street – staggering slightly as she does so. “I wasn’t here for the first round of the gourds, but I heard about them.” She admits, head cocking to the side as she regards Ashe. “Where do they usually go? Er.. Or come from?” A quiet laugh leaves her lips.
the butcher
touch him,
the sun
Messenger

Change author:

ASHE
I'm not a girl.
   Ashe squinted at the sun as she and Kiada spilled into the street, playful companions in tow. The world swayed, but she stayed upright, and she grinned over at Kiada. "The things rove in packs. Last leafchange, they tried to overrun all kinds of shops. I dealt with em mostly in the woods."

Ashe uncorked and took a long drink from the wine bottle, wiping the back of her mouth before passing it off to her new... friend? Is that what this was? They'd only just met, but she liked Kiada. Maybe it was the wine. Maybe she was just lonely. Maybe she actually had made a new friend. Bizarre.

She glanced back once to find Soot swinging in circles on one of Auni's antlers, parts of the web still there winding around his legs. A laugh bubbled in her chest, and she shook her head and began to stroll forward down the street, her cheeks warm compared to the LeafChange chill. "Uuuuuuhhh...." She pursed her lips, squinting to look down the street. "Maaaybee.... some wings would help?" She took her messenger bag off, and she glanced back at Auni with a smile, holding it out for him should he be willing to don the light satchel - over an antler, around his neck, whatever he preferred. "There's totally a treat in it for you."

She flashed a grin and a wink, and then shifted. The world burst in size in an instant, and there was a little sapphire hummingbird hovering unsteadily bedside Kiada. A buzzing laugh drifted down the Attuned link, her wings beating to carry her swiftly to the skies. Whoever spots one first gets first dibs, she taunted lightly.
I'm a storm with skin.
Kiada Njovu-Reyes

Change author:
KIADA
that you are ruined
The Harpy soon realizes that the grins Ashetta sends her way are contagious and she gives her a drunken grin back. She mentions the woods, and Kiada stumbles briefly as her head turns to look toward where the Fields and Woodlands are – only snapping back as Ashe uncorks the bottle and takes a long drink. She hands it to her, and Kiada grabs onto it almost greedily, following her with a giant swig of her own before handing it back. For a moment, she thinks she might hiccup, but she quells it down. She doesn’t know if it’s because of Auni’s antlers that glow just a smidge brighter to try and calm her.

But Kiada’s face grows red slightly as the alcohol hits. And she can’t help but to grin at Ashetta, a snicker leaving her lips at her suggestion of wings. And when Ashe moves to go drop the messenger bag onto Auni, he accepts it around his neck – careful to not bother Soot with having to share a tine or two with the bag. And he follows them curiously, while Ashe mentions there’s a treat. His tail wags violently at the mention of that and his tongue lolls out of the side of his mouth briefly, exhaling a puff of air at her.

And the girl watches the assassin shift into a tiny hummingbird, and she can’t help but giggle. Perhaps Kiada hadn’t ever realized just how tiny those types of birds were, but she knows she might surprise Ashetta with her own wingspan. She stops in the street and stumbles lightly, shifting into her pale vulture form – her wings easily seven feet across as she expands them. She pushes herself off the ground, and her right wing beats against the ground uncomfortably as she lands back on the ground with a hop.

She realizes she needs to focus more, seeing as Ashetta is already ascending to the sky, and Kiada can’t get her drunken ass off the street. She looks to Auni once, then closes her eyes and focuses on making sure the world isn’t spinning, before she spreads her wings again and takes off – a bit more of a crooked flight but at least she’s off the ground. “Deal!” Kiada calls out to Ashetta through the bond before she rushes for the sky, scarlet gaze lingering around the ground.

She spins around in circles, and to others it wouldn’t look like much considering it was a vulture of all things, but she can spot a bit of movement at the edge of the Settlement, and she aims her focus there. There’s a cry from her vulture form, guttural and menacing as she soars toward it (a bit awkwardly mind you) before a laugh bubbles through the attuned link. “What about there?” She asks though humor and amusement linger.
the butcher
touch him,
the sun
Messenger

Change author:

ASHE
I'm not a girl.
   Ashe zipped up into the sky with a wobbling, zig-zagging trajectory that betrayed her lack of sobriety. It never did take much for her, and it'd sure as fuck been a while. She attempted a loop in the air that turned into more of a clumsy circle, and then Kiada came flapping clumsily by her.

Holy SHIT! she laughed, flapping her blindingly quick wings to keep her along at the gust of wind from the passing vulture. By the gods, you’re huge! Perhaps among any other women, that might be an insult. Between a drunken pair of birds of vastly different sizes? Well, the carrion bird was fucking massive compared to the little hummingbird that might has well have been a sapphire with wings.

Ashe followed the vulture’s direction, black eyes peering down at the settlement, and it was among a long swath of colorful tents that there was the familiar movement of angry, bumbling demon pumpkins. Uuuuuuuuh.. She paused to hover in the air, zipping backwards, down, wobbling to the side. New deal! Last one to catch one has to…

She started her descent before she finished, and just to see if this little body could, Ashe tucked her wings against her body and angle down into a sharp dive. And holy shit could she dive. A high whistle and pop left her narrow beak, a laugh echoing down their bond. Last one to catch one has to wear Soot’s webs for the night! Of course, she didn’t really consider the fact that a massive vulture would be faster than her as she shot through the air toward the gourds wreaking havoc on the artisan’s market.
I'm a storm with skin.
Kiada Njovu-Reyes

Change author:
KIADA
that you are ruined
She’s so unsteady that she has to focus so goddamn hard to lift herself off the ground, she doesn’t notice as Ashe beats her wings even faster to keep form getting blown away. But her voice rings in the Harpy’s ears and she snickers back. “Excuse me. I’m beautiful.” She retorts, head tilting to try and find the tiny sapphire dot with her blood red vision – the movement causing her to stander and drop one wing and start to dive by accident. Her wings extend and she tries to catch back up into the skies.

Ashe follows her though, as Kiada squints against the dark shadows of the Settlement, searching for movement and something distinctly orange. And as Ashe nears, Kiada circles to keep her afloat in the air, a strange almost infinity formation instead of an easy circle. The world around her is spinning and she finds she sees two of the pumpkins where there might only be one. And Ashe’s next series of a deal begins to be explained… Until it’s not? And the hummingbird begins to descend. Kiada pauses just enough to start to flounder, before she tucks her wings in and dives after Ashe.

Fuck yeah, lets do this.” She cheers to Ashe as she dives and dives hard, letting gravity do the work. She’s huge in this form, heavy and built, and when she tangles her wings against her body, it’s like she’s a missile from the sky. There’s a small amount of confidence as she spirals down picking up speed and speed and speed until she can see the details in the ground before her (gods is it already that close?)

With a guttural shriek she expands her wings and bumps against the ground of the artisans market, only to collide talons out with a pumpkin – nails tearing and sending orange pumpkin seeds and goo all over the square as she flounders. She rolls a few times before she stands on her awkward, stumbling legs, and lifts a wing to inspect it before pouting and shouting to Ashe – wherever she is. “Awwww, Ashe, I got pumpkin goo in my wingsssss.” She pouts before she laughs at the idea of it. It sticks a few of her feathers together, and a few of the rogue pieces on her head stick up like she’s just rolled out of bed as she searches for the hummingbird.
the butcher
touch him,
the sun
Messenger

Change author:

ASHE
I'm not a girl.
   As should have been expected, the vulture fucking smoked the hummingbird. She gave a high trill as Kiada rocketed past her, and the wind from her passing nearly sent her tumbling off course. She laughed, and then---oh shit---the ground---the tents---gourds---

Ashe shifted at the last second. A large black wolf barked a high note and yelped as she failed to hit her mark. She crashed into a bright tent, red and blue canvas toppling with a clatter of wares and shouting hawkers. She gave another bark, jumping up and near flailing to free herself from the tent. Sorry, oops, shit, fu-- She tumbled free of the tent, paws stumbling over themselves. Woooooops, she giggled down the bond. She staggered out of the way of an angry merchant, her tail wagging.

Kiada ripped her demon pumpkin apart, and Ashe spotted a second wobbling toward her with gnashing teeth. The black wolf snarled and lunged forward, snapping her teeth down and tumbling tail-over-ears with it in her jaws. She shook her head wildly, flinging chunks of gourd all over the walkway they found themselves in, until only a dripping piece of the evil vegetable dripped from her teeth.

Then she spotted Kiada, heard her complaint, and she barked out a very canine sort of laugh, drunkenly oblivious to the glaring people. It's a statement! she argued, and she could feel the sticky guts clinging to her own pelt. If says, "fear not! Ashe and Kiada, pumpkin slayers to the rescuee!" She finally glanced up to the angry, pumpkin covered artisans and shoppers. Uhh, I.. don't think they got the message?
I'm a storm with skin.
Kiada Njovu-Reyes

Change author:
KIADA
that you are ruined
Oh she has no idea that Ashe shifts before landing, all she can hear as she tears into the gourd is the cursing through the bond, giggling with enough humor and happiness that for once, Kiada finds herself feeling the best she’s ever been since arriving here. A flurry of wings, of beaks and talons, shredding and maiming the awful pumpkins as they continue their rampage. She takes no thought to the space around her, watching as her beak tears into the center of the gourd and she flings it’s fleshy meat all along a shop keepers wares.

But she hears Ashe speak next, and she turns her eyes toward her friend in the attempt to try and scope in and focus on a sapphire hummingbird. But the view she gets has her beak parting in a bit of surprise, head cocking to the side before she giggles. “Shit! You’re a wolf too?” She asks in shock – having completely forgotten that Ashe had already told her such a thing. Even still, she cackles lightly as the goo sticks up her fur in random places, much like her own. And she stumbles toward the onyx beast, staggering and watching – arms outstretched with her feathertips brushing against the ground as though she’s greeting a crowd before mock bowing.

But then Ashe mentions that the shop keeps aren’t happy, and Kiada’s gaze finally focuses as one starts to rush toward them with a broom to shoo them away and clean up the mess, screaming something in surprise and confusion. Kiada hops lightly, turning on her tail and glancing to Ashe with another cackle, this time the sound escapes through her beak – a guttural squawk of laughter. “Look out for the scary broom!” She jokes before flexing her wings and trying to lift herself up again.

Only to crash slightly into a basket as she does so. “Gods what the fuck.” She curses with more laughter, pushing the basket over with her head and perching on top of it to take off again – not sure where she’s going to go but looking toward Ashe to lead the way.
the butcher
touch him,
the sun
Messenger

Change author:

ASHE
I'm not a girl.
   Ashe let out a loud bark with a toss of her head, and she plopped clumsily down on her rump with her tongue flopping from her jaws. YEAH I'm a wolf, where you been? she laughed, tail wagging through the debris of gourd and tent. And then came the warning.

The broom swept down toward Ashe's back end, and she yelped as she jumped forward. Scaaary broom! she cackled down the link, lunging away from the angry merchant. One of her paws caught on a fallen portion of the tent she knocked down, and as Kiada failed in her take off, Ashe stumbled forward and straight into the legs of a passing shopper. He snapped at her, waving his arms as she smeared gourd innards all over his pants.

This isn't even fucking fair! Ashe whined as she wove in between another set of legs, the word bright and spinning delightfully around her. I didn't even drink that much! The wolf let out a bark as Kiada finally made liftoff, bounding after her from the ground. She stumbled into another person before her feet found their rhythm, and she let out another loud bark up at the vulture.

The artisan's sprawl of tents and wares and angry merchants was left behind, and Ashe bounded with a lazy, quite unsteady paws, her tongue flopping from open jaws as her golden eyes tracked the also unsteady flight of her new friend. Wheeeere's Auni? she called up, and she snapped her teeth at the breeze that swept by her with a wag of her tail. Auni's got the booze. And Auni's got the spider---fUCK woops--- She bumped into a crate that most definitely jumped out in front of her, sending it clattering into the street. She shook her pelt and trot on like it didn't happen. Auni's got the spider, she continued. And I guess you got the first gourd.
I'm a storm with skin.
Kiada Njovu-Reyes

Change author:
KIADA
that you are ruined
Kiada gives the wolf-humminbird-assassin a throaty cackle through her vulture form as she collides with more and more things before the broom makes an appearance. The slurred words of the woman as well as watching the dark wolf try to lunge from the merchant only to collide with a tent, only cause the Harpy to snicker more in response to their horrible antics. Thank the gods they were in their animal forms, otherwise they’d likely not be welcome back in there any time soon.

Soon enough, though, Kiada manages to stumble herself enough to get upright and in the air, and she dives slightly as Ashe’s words reach her. She tries to shrug, forgetting for a moment she’s in vulture form and it almost sends her careening down into the streets again. She manages to catch herself before colliding with Ashe as she pumps her wings to get more air and distance. “I know the feeling.” She replies, more of a shout, through the attuned bond.

She asks where Auni is, and Kiada’s scarlet gaze scans quickly for the pale Luxere with a drunken spider ornament. She finds them soon enough, right when Ashe walks into the crate that suddenly appeared before her. Kiada snickers softly before angling her wings to dive toward the unsuspecting pair. “I got ‘em!” She says to Ashe with quite a bit of enthusiasm, soaring and zooming far too fast, and she ends up colliding with her poor companion – sending him slightly sprawling as he huffs his annoyance with a quiet grumble.

His concern is on Soot though, making sure the Harpy hadn’t knocked him out of his beautiful droopy webs. “I so did get the first gourd.” She comments as she picks herself up off the ground with another laugh, looking for the wolf. “What was my prize again?” She huffs some laughter before she shifts back into herself, sprawled out on the street with Auni as a pillow. This has been the most fun she’s ever had, she’s sure of it.
the butcher
touch him,
the sun
Messenger

Change author:

ASHE
I'm not a girl.
   Kiada called out that she'd found the reindeer, and Ashe barked up at her. Get em! she said at a laugh.  She watched as Kiada suddenly banked down and out of sight. Hey, where'd you go? Her tongue lolled as she loped and sprinted in the general direction she'd gone down, unreliably following the scent of pumpkin and avian. Her paws flew over the street, and she rounded a corner---

Shit! She didn't have time to stop as the heap of reindeer, woman, and cobwebs appeared before her, but she tried. Her paws skid along the ground, and her eyes went wide as her hind end kept going. There was a yelp, a crash, a squeak from a terrified spider, and then all the air was knocked from her lungs as the wolf thudded down on her back.

Ashe blinked blearily, the world coming in and out of focus as she directed her drunken gaze. And everyone was upside down. Woops. She wondered if she should start tallying up how many times she said that today. Soot then appeared on top of Auni's rump, stumbling with a large hiccup.

She shifted. Laying on her back, the raven-haired girl was grinning and giggling like an idiot as Soot tumbled down off of Auni with a frustrated chitter. "Uuuuh," she said as she righted herself to sit, using her arms to steady herself. "I don't remember." She pursed her lips and crossed her legs under her, not quite processing (or caring?) that they were in the middle of the street in the middle of the day. "Uuuh... oh! First time we train together, you get to pick the weapons."

As Soot crawled up her arm and to her shoulder, he gave an animated chitter. "Oooh yeah! And the pider-webs," she giggled as the spider began draping them across her shoulders. Ashe looked up at Kiada. "That bottle still in the bag, or did Soot fuckin drink it all?"
I'm a storm with skin.
Kiada Njovu-Reyes

Change author:
KIADA
that you are ruined
Auni was perfectly content to leave Kiada and her drunken state use him as a pillow upon her collision, but when Ashe rounds the corner and tries to skid to a stop, she collides with them all too – sending them tumbling a bit more. A sound leaves Auni and Kiada before the Harpy flits in a small amount of giggles. “Gods. You hit hard as a wolf.” She laughs, a full belly kind of laugh, rubbing her arm as she sits up too, from Auni. The Luxere sitting, if not a bit dazed, looking toward Ashe with a look as Soot tumbles down.

Kiada’s gaze drifts back toward the Assassin with a wolfish smirk. “Deal.” She chimes in a sing song voice with a quiet huff of laughter, watching as the spider makes webs to drape along Ashe’s shoulders. She then catches the electric gaze of her new friend as she asks about the bottle, and Kiada flops back against Auni as she reaches over him for the bag. “Uhhhhh….” She reaches into it to grab anything glass.

They were lucky it hadn’t broken when they had all collided with the poor Luxere.

She grabs onto the neck of the bottle and swings it out with one leg splaying out with the gesture. “There’s still some left!” She chimes, sitting up enough to take a swig and hand it off to Ashe with a grin. She then runs a hand through her tangled hair, covered in pumpkin goo. “Okay, so, I’m a little too drunk to do any kind of training stuff.” She admits, leaning back against Auni who’s antlers glow a smidge brighter.

We should…. We should prank somebody.” She suggests with a slur, running both hands through Auni’s fur as she contemplates it – not caring that people around the street are having to walk around them.
the butcher
touch him,
the sun