the birds are whispering
for Edy
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
after all is said and done
you're just a carnivore
let you in and drink my blood
you're nothing but a monster

Wessex listens and has made her decision by the time Edy’s half way done with her response. Shaking her head, she chuckles and sighs. “Don’t need reasons, I already know why I’m a good fuck fit.” She just needed to hear the Launceleyn say it. Besides, if Zariah is working for her Lady, that puts them on like, kind of the same team? Which is fucking nauseating, but deep down, deep, deep, deep down, the Ascended knows she can be as ruthless and merciless as the former Queen when she needs to be.

Like she’d told others before, she can make the hard decisions when no one else will. And she’s smarter than Zariah.

Back to the bed.

A sly smile, quickly followed by a tongue across her fangs and then aggressively captures those delectable lips with her own, biting down enough to prick a tongue or inner lips, for ecstasy to shoot through them.

Sealed with a kiss. That’s a yes, in case Edy was wondering.
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Edrei the Rapacious
& I bury hatchets but I keep maps of where I put 'em
Edy's grin is short-lived as Wessex takes her lips as if they are her own. The temporary pain is a bright and brilliant thing, but it hardly compared to the gravity-defying euphoric bubble that starts low in her gut and lodges itself in her throat. Squeezing and coiling her tongue so that more blood flows—how annoying that it is one of the fastest healing parts of the body—Edy hums a note of ecstatic reverie against the ascended.  

Things are looking up. Jigano is the smart choice, and while Ronin arguably would have been the best choice, their incompatible emotional auras simply proved too much. And Wessex? Well. Wessex has enough attributes to easily allow Edy to justify her promotion. Though those are hardly the attributes the Launceleyn is currently thinking about.