seeing stars
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
Ronin Taliesin
they say it's all been done
but they haven't seen the best of me
Ronin couldn't help but flash his lover a crooked smile, relishing the heat in his cheeks, the way he gazed down at their bodies, and he let out a dark chuckle as Remi nudged him onto his stomach. It was testament to... well, everything that his husband was and would be the only person to see him in this sort of position, and what's more - Ronin liked it. Turning his head to catch a look at Remi's face, Ronin soon had bigger things on his mind, and his gasp was a hitched and fluttery thing as the alchemist braced an arm across his chest.

With a low groan of satisfaction at finally feeling the full, hard length of Remi deep within him, Ronin rocked his hips back to meet the other man's slow (too slow) rhythm. Every thrust teased at a place that sent crackles of electric pleasure up through his legs and ass and into the base of his cock, and he spread his legs further so he could feel more of it, more of this, more of everything. "R-m," he half growled, snatching in a sip of air whenever he could. "Don't st--!" Stop didn't quite make it out, tapering into a soft moan and something incoherent; some demand or request or exclamation, lost in the sheets and the sound of skin on skin.

Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
Remi the Alchemist
just pull me down hard
& drown me in love.
Much as Remi enjoyed the sight of Ronin, his eyes were closed letting his mind bend and warp and view their bodies from every angle behind his eyelids. His teeth rested against Ronin's shoulder, a half-snarl that bristled with unfettered want and a complete lack of restraint. Remi's tongue flicked against the bronzed skin, his lips half-wanting to form endless proclamations of love, but not having the voice for it. Hopefully the alchemist's taut fingers against Ronin's shoulder, the way their bodies easily melded together, the gasps and moans, and bites would convey all that was singing through Remi's bones.

As Ronin shifted beneath him Remi growled with pleasure, his lower back straining deliciously with the thrusts of his hips. Already feeling the tingle at the base of his spine, the way his toes curled against the sheets and how his body screamed for more more more, Remi hardly needed to be told not to stop. With no words with which to respond to Ronin's request, the alchemist merely tightened his grip against the hunter's shoulders (for leverage, as much as a carnal display of love). His body didn't need to be encouraged however, having entirely stopped listening to the dwindling rationality of Remi's mind long ago.

The slow rhythmic thrusts that would ensure that every ounce of Ronin that Remi could each was entirely filled gave way to a series of bucks on the alchemist's part, his free hand moving to grasp Ronin's hip and pull him closer, as if even now there were more parts of his lover to be filled. Overwhelmed by the sound of skin on skin, each raspy breath muted against Ronin's shoulder, and of course the feeling of his arousal buried deep within his lover, Remi moaned a warning into Ronin's ear. "..is....thi--s..." He couldn't think. Without direction a hand went to Ronin's ass, cupping the flexing muscle there and inciting a groan from deep within Remi's chest, his mind easily flashing before his eyes what the scene looked like from another vantage point. "..how..." If Ronin wanted anything different from the alchemist, another way to finish, he had but seconds to make his request.

Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Ronin Taliesin
Sometimes words weren't necessary, which was a good thing in this case, because Ronin's ability to articulate just what Remi was bringing out in him was all but gone. As his lover shifted from slow and (relatively) gentle to something that turned his core molten with every buck and thrust, the hunter was barely able to form much more than a ragged moan of bliss and building anticipation, let alone anything coherent.

Hissing in a breath, his mind swimming with the feel of Remi both within and without, the hands tightening around him, the groan of warning in his ear, Ronin had to reach out to catch one of the bedposts so he could brace against it. Heat and pressure began to coil deep within him, like a spring threatening to snap at any moment, and his free hand went automatically to his own erection, stroking out a furious rhythm that said more than any reply he might have given.

This was exactly where he wanted to be right now, as evidenced when Remi's name fell from his lips just as his orgasm crackled up through the backs of his legs and hips, pulsing in waves of ecstasy that left him near senseless with it.

Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Remi the Alchemist
just pull me down hard
& drown me in love.
No magic Ronin had said.

Ahh well.

As Remi's thrusts became more insistent, the hunter would feel wood near his feet. A grip of sorts to anchor himself to and press off of. Indeed beneath him the bed would cave away, leaving him more than enough room for thrusts and the movement of his hand. The alchemist moaned a sound which might have been an apology, his mind far too gone now for syllables and vowels. Remi wanted desperately to find his way around Ronin's body, to feel the thrum of his lover's erection in his hand, but physics was not on his side, nor was time.

The feeling of Ronin both tensing and releasing was simply too much. For all of his desire to please, Remi was still just a regular man, and the man before him was far, far too much for him to endure. With his head pressed against Ronin's back, and arm around Ronin's shoulder, and one buried deep in the sheets, the alchemist followed just behind his husband's orgasm to the sound of claws tearing through their sheets, a muted roar against skin, and the thunder of his heart pounding like wardrums in his brain.

With legs that felt entirely filled with static and starlight, both tingling and light, Remi heaved out an uneasy breath. His grip upon Ronin did not necessarily loosen, it merely changed. Rather than desperation coursing through his fingers, it was simple devotion as he pulled the ex-captain against him again, flopping breathlessly onto his side. Feathers flew upwards from where the lion's claws had dug deep into their mattress, but Remi hardly noticed. Instead he pressed kiss after kiss against the back of Ronin's neck, his shoulders, and every other place he could reach as a blissful euphoria settled against his weary bones.

Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:
Ronin Taliesin
Later, Ronin would applaud Remi's ingenuity at warping the bed to suit their very energetic purposes. Later he would tell him that magic was absolutely on the cards from now on. Later, later, later. For now it was all the hunter could do to breathe, left panting hard in the wake of his orgasm, Remi's arms laced tightly around him and heartbeats drumming in his chest, through the ring upon his hand and the body pressed against his back. With a blissful moan he allowed the alchemist to pull him down into the sheets, a silly smile creeping across his face at the feathers that puffed up in their wake.

Gaze unfocused, and with feathers sticking to sweat-slick skin, Ronin managed to capture one of the hands braced around him, lifting it to his lips so he could press a kiss to Remi's fingertips. Humming out a deep sigh, Ronin found himself thoroughly unable to move. "Don't go anywhere," he managed eventually, not wanting to waste even a moment of this.

Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Remi the Alchemist
just pull me down hard
& drown me in love.
After only a few hours, Remi felt the beat of Ronin's heart against his finger as instinctively as he felt his own pulse. Absolutely a part of him now, it was like a distant echo that was determined to follow him everywhere. Nuzzling against the back of Ronin's head (how did the ex-captain manage to do this through all of Remi's curls?), the alchemist laughed with a breathless sort of wonder at all the day had brought with it.

"No? I thought I might go for an evening stroll." Remi whispered through upturned lips, nibbling against one of Ronin's earlobes before letting his muscles relax entirely into the bed. He'd...fix the mattress in the morning. Just now, he couldn't be bothered. Ronin against him was perhaps the most comfortable thing in the worlds; a few feathers wouldn't get in the way of that. If it did, the pair never would have made it this far.

Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:
Ronin Taliesin
Sinking blissfully into the sheets and the pillows as if they were clouds rather than linen, Ronin let out a quiet laugh that was still a touch breathless. "A stroll? After your performance just now? I'll be surprised if your legs can carry you as far as the door." Because Ronin certainly wouldn't be going anywhere, a faint and satisfying ache settling deep in his hips and lower back as his eyes fluttered shut again.

"It's you and me now," he mumbled. "It's official and everything. Hope you know what you got yourself into." Ronin's smile was playful, audible in his words, and he fumbled fruitlessly for a blanket to draw over them. Eventually he gave up - if they got cold, Remi would be able to conjure something up in an instant.

Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Remi the Alchemist
just pull me down hard
& drown me in love.
Grumbling something that might have been disagreement, Remi found that indeed, he hardly had the energy to shift himself in the bed. Luckily, there was magic for anything that the pair could possibly need.

The words you and me now filled Remi with such an electrically-violet charge of wonder that he had to suck in a sappy breath as he let his head loll to the side to regard his lover. Shattered gaze aside, Remi's eyes were entirely love-struck and content. With eyes rapidly wanting to close in sleep, Remi watched Ronin fumble for something, before surmising what it must be. "So needy." He murmured affectionately as a sheet appeared near the ceiling, drifting down upon the pair of them.

"Now spoon me to sleep. I did most of the work after all." He said with a laugh, heaving himself over with a huff, and wriggling himself against Ronin.

Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:
Ronin Taliesin
"So needy," Ronin agreed with a sleepy smile, settling contently beneath the sheet that fluttered down and over them. If the rest of the world hadn't been kindly invited to go away before, they certainly were now. "Mm, I suppose that is fair," he murmured, voice muffled where he was mumbling into the pillows, though as Remi moved the hunter did find some energy to follow suit.

Wrapping himself around the alchemist in a tangle of limbs and burying his nose against soft curls, Ronin could already feel slumber trying to pull him down and away, into the warm dark. "I love you," he managed, the words half a sigh, before he fell silent.

Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Remi the Alchemist
just pull me down hard
& drown me in love.
As much as he liked to be nestled beneath Ronin's arm like a stuffed animal as a raccoon, there was something much more gratifying to feel the full length of his body entirely subsumed by Ronin's (height difference aside). "And I, you." The alchemist repeated. Eyelashes fluttering shut, for a moment Remi felt the tandem pulse of his husband's heartbeat thrumming through his chest, as well as through the ring on his finger.

Cracking open one eye with a smirk, Remi shifted his hips back to playfully nudge his counterpart. "Ronin, turn yourself off." He mumbled with a laugh; the ex-captain still softly glowing in the darkened room.

Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:
Ronin Taliesin
Ronin grumbled as he was nudged, having been mostly asleep to begin with, though he did blink sleepy eyes open to figure out what Remi meant. "Hn? Oh... huh. I got it." Smiling dozily, he reached out to drape a gentle hand over Remi's eyes to block out the light from his obnoxious glowing.

"If you think about it, it's kind of your fault. You're the one who turned me on." In more ways than one, in fact, and Ronin tittered to himself before slipping back off to sleep.

~END