heathen’s kiss
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
SUNJATA
He looks to her when his voice and words hang in the air between them, chuckling at the sight. Cheeks puffed, a mouth full of a cinnamon roll as she does her best to smile to him. Had he taken her by surprise? His quirks a brow at her before chuckling again. And when she speaks, he gives her an easy nod. He continues to eat to finish his plate before he sits back (just as he had the first day they met) and looks to her as she finishes.

Great.” He says easily, a light shrug to roll his shoulders that causes more water to drip from his hair. “Maybe I’ll come see what all you do there, but I’ll be here in the meantime when I can be.” He adds, a small smirk playing on the corners of his lips as he watches her. “Wouldn't want you to worry.” He chuckles with a wink.
fight it
take the pain
ignite it
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.