a word that i can't forget.
Messenger

Age: 28 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 7 (lvl 3 Attuned) - Strg: 10 - Dext: 27 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
PERCY - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed) SOOT - Regular - Wine Spider
Played by: Jaecarys Offline
Change author:
MP: 150
as the sun waits to eclipse, and the taste teases my lips,
   Ashe squinted, smiling just barely. They are men. The joke went over her head, apparently. She wasn't sure what that had to do with them worrying or not. Then again, men were most of what she knew in her life, and it had been a culture shock altogether when she began to discover that there were women who had a separate culture all their own. She'd known it, of course, she had been taught to imitate it plenty. She had to if she wanted to complete most of her contracts. But to actually understand it?

She gratefully accepted the tea with a nod, and watched the midwife disappear to where all the beds were kept. She did indeed, make herself.. mostly comfortable. She sat herself back on the sofa, taking a sip of the soothing tea as she leaned back against it. "Do you get middle-of-the-night crack pots like me often?" she called to Phoebe, her brow quirking up.
I'm too tired to wrestle with it. will we burn or will we repent?
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe was glad when Ash took the cup of tea, content to move back towards the little rooms with the extra beds. She fluffed the pillows and filled the wash basin, adding extra blankets to the foot of the bed in case she needed it, as well as a few matches to light the candle should she need it. "You are no crack-pot." Phoebe said with a light laugh and shake of her head. "You shouldn't speak so poorly of yourself Ashetta. That won't help anything, trust me on that one." she said with a grin.

"But I do get a number of middle of the night visits, yes. Babies come whenever they wish, day or night. And mothers are loathe to wait until morning if they think something is wrong. So I am always available to women who need me." she said with a smile. But she had promised cinnamon rolls in the morning so she ought get those prepped. Moving to the kitchen she pulled out all the ingredients and set to making the dough. Pim found a place near the fire to curl up and snooze for the time being.
Phoebe
I'll be your shoulder when you cry