RSVP
Voice Shrine Post
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BASTIEN
I used to be an angry man, I wanted things that weren’t mine
At fifteen paces in the sand I left that all behind
It only seemed fair to ask The Voice to attend his and Rexanna's wedding, since in a way she had facilitated it; once Bastien had known Rexanna would truly be at his side forever after his Ascension the wedding had just seemed natural. Besides, he was inviting all his other friends and had even extended the invitation to anyone else who wanted to come - it seemed rude, not to invite his Goddess.

So he knelt at the shrine, placing down an invitation like the one he had written for the Notice Board, and bowed his head. "Lady Voice, I am sure you know that Rexanna and I are to be wed. Given that we are two of your most humble children, I would love to know that we could expect your presence at the event. And perhaps I am even bold enough to ask for your blessings." With a little smile (because he was bold enough. Duh.) he looked up, waiting to see if there would be a response.
Now my spirits rise when she turns out the bedroom light
I gently haunt my lover in the cold and tender night

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
the Voice
Within the tree, light crackled and flared. The brightness of it grew more intense over time, until with a brief flash of white, the Voice stood before her bright one. Her gown floated and lifted about her as if she were in air or water, her hair a halo about her head. Her smile was positively dazzling, and she motioned for Bastien to stand.

"What wonderful news," she said, reaching out to cup the Ascended's cheeks. "You need not ask for my blessing, bright one. I cannot think of a more suitable match. You will outshine the stars together!"
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
BASTIEN
I used to be an angry man, I wanted things that weren’t mine
At fifteen paces in the sand I left that all behind
As the tree began to crackle and grow, Bastien's grin grew with it. To ask a God to come to your wedding was one thing, to actually get a response was quite another.

He stood, beaming as she replied positively; he had been a little worried that weddings would fall out of the Voice's priorities, being a rather human and vulnerable kind of event, but it seemed he had been wrong to be concerned. "Thank you. I will see you then, my Goddess."

--
(this thread can end here unless The Voice has anything more to say! thanks :) )
Now my spirits rise when she turns out the bedroom light
I gently haunt my lover in the cold and tender night

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
the Voice
"That you will, my bright spark," the Voice assured him, leaning in to press a static kiss to his cheeks before releasing him once more. A union between two of her bright ones, setting an example that might prove to others that, whilst more advanced, their way was not necessarily so different.

A wedding as a publicity stunt? Of course she would do such a thing.

Offering her wrists for Bastien to drink, to replenish himself, once he was finished, she would disappear in a small crackle of light.

~FIN