can you take it all away
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
RONIN
"You have done so much already." Ronin shook his head and smiled to Safrin. "Not just for me, or for the tulmhainar. For everyone. It won't end like this." He closed his eyes as he felt her fingers tangle in his hair, the starlight brewing within him shining all the brighter. Rising to his feet, Ronin gave her a respectful bow and a smile that was equal parts earnest and purposely charming.

"I remember when I first laid eyes on you," he said. "You still look like that, to me. You always will. And you saved me, even when I was to die. Now it's my turn." Because Ronin would not become a monster. He would not.

And no one needed to know about this.
a star in someone else's sky

Coding base by Sky!

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
the devil is not as black as he is painted
"No, it won't." Safrin agreed. It won't end like this for me at all, for Safrin had already seen the ending of her life. Seen the cosmic bang that heralded her last breath. Ronin would die. They all would and life would go on.

Smiling despite herself—Ronin's roguish charm had been one of the things that ultimately drew her to him after all—the goddess nodded. "You always did have a way with words, sugar." Safrin smiled weakly as she pulled in a breath and held it. "Go then my Fallen Star. Go then and find your meaning, and know that I am always with you."

Coding base by Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
RONIN
Tipping her a wink and holding his head high, even if his hands shook and he was desperate to sit back down again, Ronin pushed his way through the fatigue and nodded. "I never doubt it, even for a second," he said reverently, unsure what to make of the moniker but accepting it graciously nonetheless.

Without further ado, Ronin would head back down the hill under the starlit sky, gazing over his shoulder as if to seek reassurance that Safrin was still there. To seek reassurance that, even if the world had reared its ugly head and bitten him, poisoned him, that his faith in his goddess was still unshaken. And between Safrin and those he loved most fiercely, there was nothing else he needed to make this work

~END
a star in someone else's sky

Coding base by Sky!