Blights and X-Rays and Things, Oh, my!
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
Phoebe glanced back at him with a raised brow. "Well of course he is. At least in part." she said, as if it were the most obvious thing. She looked back into the microlens, but continued to explain her thoughts on Ronin's state of being. "Ronin wasn't revived as he was, but as a new version of himself. He became ill because Safrin became ill, because some piece of her is connected to him. Sort of like how diseases a part has can be passed to a child. I think more aptly put Ronin is a demi-god of Safrin. But I bet if you asked her she would tell you for certain. Either way, he isn't human in whole anymore." she said with a light shrug.

The young midwife considered his words quietly, nodding a bit. "I had thought as much but the quick spread is still very unnatural. Though...now that I think about it..." she tilted her head as her voice grew quiet, brows furrowing. "When the blight is put in contact with something, it does take a little bit for it to actually spread...so if you were moving quick enough, even if you were infected it might not take hold. So if...so if Sam spread it, for example...he could have moved quickly enough between the Grounds and here to have not actually contaminated until he slowed down around here." she said, then bit her lip worriedly.

"Does that make logical sense or do I sound like a conspiracy theorist now?"
The Honeysuckle Princess

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
everytime you kiss me
The alchemist tugged in a breath to hear Ronin's situation (lineage?) spelled out so succintly. He wasn't sure that he agreed, but nor did he have the words to say why. Probably it had something to do with the fact that his boyish crush from Northaven had managed to find himself as a king; hearing he was also a god was just a bit more than the alchemist could reasonably wrap his head around. To think of Ronin as a god, demi or otherwise, just propelled his relationship into a level of absurd he wasn't ready to handle.

Angry blight monster? Sure.
Powerful demi-god? Nope.

"Well, if he was spreading it, what about all the time he has spent in the grounds?" Remi replied with a shrug. "Unless he only..I suppose carried it temporarily?"

Rubbing at his eyes, the alchemist simply shook his head. There were too many variables, too many ways in which they might look at this and simply not enough time. Still though, the alchemist and the midwife spent the remainder of the afternoon batting ideas back and forth, studying what they could, sketching, hypothesizing, and otherwise catching up as if their lives weren't about to be irrevocably changed.

~FIN
it's like sunshine and whiskey

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.