Personal Quest A Place For Us
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
they say the loveliest angels
make the cruelest demons
She finishes the design, the sharp edged squares and clawed handle for the black orb she’s created, and she looks back toward Sam when he speaks – not missing the slightly open mouth as she winks to him with a small smirk before turning back to Sam. “You’re welcome!” She says gently, a bit chipper despite everything going on in regards to the Ascended. But she doesn’t miss Wessex’s suggestion, and she finds herself thinking about it further as the contemplation sits.

Bastien speaks of Onyx, and she moves to stand beside him, arms crossed over her chest with her head tilted as she stares at the shrine she had helped put together. “I know where it is. I found Lucas there, I think he was searching for those stones.” Her brows furrow with the memory, having forgotten that part for the most part when the rest of everything happened – when the Voice had used the man like a puppet to prevent them from being thrown in the dungeons with Bastien at the time.

She didn’t think Lucas would’ve let them take him.

Nevertheless, she tilts her head to the other side as she thinks about it. “As for lightning… I am unsure how to go about getting it somehow… Unless maybe we had something we could collect natural lightning and be able to harness it and hold onto it until we came back here.” She frowns with the thought, unsure how that would even work. Perhaps Remi had an idea that might help?

But would he be willing to help with it at all if they had been the cause of the blight? Her frown deepens momentarily before she puffs a sigh out and looks to Wessex for any ideas.
your fall was not
an accident
you were chosen
for the damned
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
WESSEX
after all is said and done
you're just a carnivore
let you in and drink my blood
you're nothing but a monster

Wessex shakes her head. He knows very well that she doesn’t have anything like that in her possession, and if she does, it’s more likely to be fashioned into a weapon-type thing than remain a simple piece of onyx. “No, one of us would have to go get it,” the Wraith concedes, looking at Rex with her knowledge of where an appropriate stone might be. The look holds an unspoken question, followed by a pair of rising eyebrows. Surely she could get that one done?

As for the other part of her suggestion, she shrugs. “We could ask around. The only person I know who had it is Zariah.” She has Edy’s magic in her, but of course, it’s the wrong Launceleyn. “Her kid might know? But I can’t see that little brat cooperating at all.” Her hands go up in the air. It was just a suggestion - they are free to turn her down.

“We can always ask around. Frame it as an experiment for ourselves, not as something for The Voice. Does anyone owe us any favors?” Again, Wessex comes up lacking in that department. For a Queen, she's done a piss-poor job of collecting cronies and issuing pardons for future favors - that is what Queens are supposed to do, right?
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:

Well, it seemed like if electricity was the way to activate the shrine, it wasn't going to happen right away. Sam sighed, a little disappointed, but tried not to let it linger; after all he had not made this place just for the shrine. It was to be somewhere safe for them to hide, to come to be with others of their own kind. A hub, of sorts.

"Well, if anyone comes across anything that will do, bring it here. I will keep an eye out too. I suppose I could see if Remi might make something, but..." He cringed. "I couldn't ask him right now. Not for a while, really." It really was quite tactless to ask someone to make an object for a shrine to the Goddess that might be causing the death of their husband.

Well, with the shrine empty for the moment, he supposed they were done. He turned to them, smiled at each with gratitude. "Thank you. For helping with this. Perhaps...if we all use this place, we may become closer. There are not many of us, after all, and it may be good to be close."

---

Thank you for helping with Sam's PQ!! <3 feel free to leave an end post if u want!
Samuel
I tried to dance with the devil on your back