Meeting the Mother
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE
Who could ask to be unbroken
or be brave again?
Or honey hope even on this side
of the grave again?
Nate's nightly routine had never exactly been nailed down, but it seemed even more chaotic than usual these days. With Sam leaving, then coming back, and their new closeness, it was nice to have a night to himself. Originally, the plan had been to go to Rathskeller and unwind in some familiar vices, but as his feet began to lead him along the familiar path, he found them dragging. It wasn't a feeling he understood, but it was enough to turn him away from his destination. The night was still young, so heading home, to Sam's home, not his home, he was quick to remind himself, wasn't the most tempting option either.

Without much thought, Nate turned his toes towards the woodlands at the edges of the settlement. Parks and woods had been his respite back home, despite the danger they held, danger that was caused in no small part by people like him. Here though, it was calm, almost peaceful, the last of the sun hidden by the trees. Nate took a deep breath and started wandering, catching sight of a glow in the distance. Now that was interesting.

Picking up his pace, Nate reached the source of the glow and paused, his head cocking. It was a shrine. Not exactly the night he'd planned, but not something he was going to fight either. Searching in his pockets, Nate pulled out a simple lighter, stolen in a different world, and looked for a place to put his offering. Deciding to set it at the foot of the tree, Nate knelt, and considered his words carefully.

"It uh... wasn't really my plan to come here, so if my presence is a bother, please just... tell me to go." The memory of his first time praying was fresh in his mind now that he was here again, and that was a humiliation he'd rather avoid. "I'd like to speak with the Voice. I uh... I've been spending time with Sam, and... I guess I'd like to know more. About you," Her? "And about him. What he is."
And who could ask it to be sound
or to feel saved again?
But stick around until you hear
that music play again

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

He is a bright one.

The voice whispered. A voice? The Voice? For one who has never heard her before, it is likely hard to tell.

A warm breeze ruffles through Nate's hair. I would hear more about you as well...but not just now...soon though. Very soon, come back to me, and we shall talk then...