sweating all your sins out
Frey!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SUNJATA
Bag of pears in his hand, and the notebook tucked away, Jata’s first attempt is to go to the Shrine and seek out Frey before an awkward and likely lengthy introduction to Remi and Ronin. He wasn’t sure how much Phoebe had told Remi about him, but Jata was certain it would be… A conversation. So the god, despite his nervousness at it, was his best option at first. Cross it off the list, go to the next. But his demeanor changes ever so slightly the further he gets toward the Oasis in the Glade and heads toward the shrine, not sure what to even say when he gets there.

He’s never prayed before.

He reaches what looks like a Shrine, and he places the pears there before standing back and rubbing the back of his neck. “I’ve uh, never done this before.” He mentions at first. “But Frey, if you’re out there listening, there’s a problem with Phoebe.” He pauses, brows knitting as he exhales, finding it incredibly awkward feeling to be mostly talking to himself. “I don’t know what to do, or if you can help, or what...?
boy with gunsmoke
for breath, boy with
rebellion in your bones
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"Oooh, a first timer mmm?" Jata will feel warm hands trailing along his back, suggestive pulses across his spine that are heightened by the magnetic field of sexual bliss that the god constantly carries with them.

A problem with Phoebe?

Stepping forward and bending down with delicious slowness to pick up a pear, the god bit sensually into the greenish fruit letting the juices drip down their chin and arm. As always they were fully naked, the epitome of whatever sexual fantasy was locked deep within the accepted's brain; whether he knew of it or not.

"Well, go on then. You aren't getting any younger hun. Spit it out."
Coding base by Sky!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
SUNJATA
Suddenly, just as he finishes feeling like he’s talking to himself, there’s a voice that drawls from behind him – warm hands caressing and touching his back causing that familiar sensation in the pit of his gut. And when he sees Frey, eyes widen a fraction. They’re like nothing he’s ever seen, and it’s no surprise that pulse within him grows. He takes a moment to collect himself, swallowing down hard.

Phoebe. Right.

He fumbles for the notebook in his pocket, avoiding the other bit that’s also recently been brought to attention, as he filters through it. “She fainted in the kitchen, her hands are trembling.” He explains, tearing his eyes away from the god (despite not really wanting to) to focus on the notebook with the symptoms. “Pim brought me this notebook she's been working in and the symptoms are blight related, I think. Is there anything I can do to help? Anything to alleviate the symptoms?” He draws his steel gaze back up to Frey, subtly biting on the inside of his cheek, trying to not let his eyes linger too long in one place.
boy with gunsmoke
for breath, boy with
rebellion in your bones
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
'Ooohh, that good, are you?" Frey purred, a brow raised in mischievous mockery as they took another large bite of the pear. As they did so, Jata would feel the prickly sweet sensation on their tongue as well.

The mention of the blight had the deity pausing, nostrils flaring ever so slightly before they regarded the half-eaten fruit with sudden interest. "I doubt there is anything you can do. Hold her hands I suppose, that should stop the shaking. Or you know.." Frey ran a hand down the length of their torso towards whatever genitals their currently possessed. Stroking themselves for a moment and causing the same sensations to flood through Jata's core, they took a step closer. "...you could make her shake more."

Letting their hand fall away, Frey appraised the accepted for a moment. "Are you all looks, hun? Is that why you've just scampered here instead of trying to solve your own problems?"
Coding base by Sky!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
Frey’s first comment does nothing but quirk a small half smile on his lips at the implication, tongue tingling with the taste of pear much to Sunjata’s surprise. Still, the man watches the deity pause briefly before attaining interest with the sweet fruit, commenting that there was little to do other than simply be there, and he sighs quietly through his nose. He had figured as much, knowing as little about the blight as any newcomer.

But he can’t stop his eyes as Frey maneuvers, trailing their hands lower to touch and stroke, a small surprises gasp as he feels it too. Much through his surprise, he manages to offer a small huff of laughter as he regards Frey. “If I’m being honest, I’ve helped her with that a fair amount.” But there’s no denying the fire that’s poised in his gut, in his core, to the point it becomes distracting, and for a time it’s all he wants to do.

But when Frey asks if he’s all looks, his head tilts slightly in response. “Actually I was trying not to get electrocuted by the dragon, if I’m being honest.” He says, the truth blending through the words. “I don’t even know what the blight even is, and I've never prayed before, so I really didn’t think any of it would work.” There’s more of a truthful undercoating to his words, the fact that he’s new and has no idea what the fuck is going on. And now, now he was here with Frey, and for a moment Sunjata quietly curses the tiny pink dragon for making him make a fool of himself.

He sighs again quietly with a raised brow as he looks from pear to Frey once more. “[sayShe told me you are her friend. “Is there anything I should know about her? What things I can do that might help her ignore it? Aside from fucking, that is.” There’s a light chuckle that leaves him, whether it’s awkwardly done or true he doesn’t know. He thinks he’s done well in that department at least. He puts the notebook away and runs a hand through his hair.
boy with gunsmoke
for breath, boy with
rebellion in your bones

Change author:
"Mmm, so I have seen, blue-eyes." Frey replied with a laugh. The god does not linger or lurk, does not spy or stalk, they simply know. Like little bells in their head when orgasms are happily achieved; bells that tinkle with specific notes for different folks.

Raising a brow at the mention of Pim, Frey merely tipped their head back and laughed. "Well you've found your meat works to make Phoebe happy. Maybe meat of another kind will work on her companion, mm?" Licking their lips (a feeling Sunjata would again feel), they merely shrugged. "Issues with the dragon sound like a you problem, hunbunch."

Friend? Pheobe would say that. Especially to the boy she was fucking. Huffing, Frey devoured the rest of the pear whole, the core all but sliding down their throat. "Ignore the fact she's dying? Sex is typically the best remedy that I've found." Frey said. "But if you want her to live instead of merely ignoring it, I'd say for her to stick with her research rather than you sticking her with your...well." Frey lowered their gaze to Jata's crotch, winking.
Coding base by Sky!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
Frey calls him blue eyes and he watches the deity with a small amount of amusement within those eyes. There’s a part of him that assumed as much, especially knowing how close Phoebe says she is with the god before them. But he makes no comment on it, instead, letting deity before him outwardly laugh at the mention of the pink dragon.

Jata’s lips quirk once again into a small smile of amusement until his lips begin to tingle and he can’t help but run his tongue over his bottom lip as well before shrugging. “I suppose that’s a fair point.” He agrees, chuckling again.

But Frey then devours the pear and begins to respond, yet all Jata can hear is dying and his brows furrow together. “Wait, what? She’s going to die?” If the god said it, it’s likely true, but it still doesn’t keep his wheels from racing in his head. “Shit, shit, shit.” He thinks, eyes dropping to the ground as his hands run through his hair again. He only looks up at Frey’s innuendo, offering a slightly weak smile in response to the joke. He nods his head regardless, “Thank you, Frey. I will.” He says, perhaps a bit somberly as the news hits him.

He hasn’t known the midwife for long, but she’s tangled herself into that cold heart of his, and he finds he’d likely do anything to keep her here, even if it means carrying her to and from the college if they haven’t found a cure.
boy with gunsmoke
for breath, boy with
rebellion in your bones

Change author:
"Don't act so surprised hun. You'll all die in time. She could die from any number of things. Just so happens that death from the blight is now much closer to the top of the list." Frey replied with a shrug. Death was natural, it happened. Unlike their counterpart, Frey was not one to lament the mortals an early trip to Mort.
Coding base by Sky!