on the bright side
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
SUNJATA
At first she doesn’t turn to look at him and he wonders if she’ll fall asleep with her back turned to him like that, ignoring the rest of it all. And for a moment, he thinks it’s quite likely as the silence drags on. But eventually she shifts and moves, and he can see the tears brimming in her eyes and he frowns to her gently as she apologizes. “It’s okay, it’s probably just the blight.” He suggests, recalling the mood swings in Phoebe’s notebook. He opens his arms to embrace her and pull her to him again.

Then he reaches up with non shaky hands and wipes away her tears with his thumb before placing a kiss on her forehead. “It’s alright, mooi meisie.” He hums to her with a soft smile as he sighs internally at the argument avoidance. At least for now. “How do you feel?” He asks with a tilt to his head, stroking the side of her cheek gently as his steel gaze searched hers.
boy with gunsmoke
for breath, boy with
rebellion in your bones
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
She took a few quick intakes of breath right in a row before sighing and pressing her lips together as she tried to regain control of emotions she hadn't realized she lost. Phoebe made quick work of snuggling back up to him, hiding against his chest almost. "Even so it wasn't kind...or right...I'm sorry for what I said." she said quietly against his collarbone.

Again he insisted it was alright, and all she could do was nod a little at him as he wiped at her tears. It didn't feel good to feel that sort of loss of control, as if she had no say over her own mind or emotions. It was a bit scary in fact. "I-I don't know...a little shakey I guess." she admitted quietly, tilting her cheek up towards his touch.
I can hold the weight of worlds
if that's what you need
be your everything
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
SUNJATA
He shakes his head to her with a soft smile as she regains control of her emotions. “I’m fine.” He assures her, with a light brushing of her hair, running his fingers through her blonde hair gently as he settles back down into the bed. And when he wipes her tears away, he focuses on her slightly when he questions how she’s doing. He gives her a slight nod before resting his head back to glance at the ceiling, his thumb caressing her cheek gently after he’s wiped away her tears.

I think we should go to the college in the morning, if you’re up for it.” He says quietly, glancing over to her with a slightly raised brow. “Get started on following Frey’s advice?” He suggests with a small shrug to his shoulders. He hopes they can find a cure, hoping that perhaps she’ll make it through this and come out stronger and better on the other side. But, baby steps. This was the first step they could take now that she had it too, and he was willing to help any way he could.

But he didn’t know who Sam was, and he knew he’d have to find out as soon as he could.
boy with gunsmoke
for breath, boy with
rebellion in your bones
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
She curled up over his side, half on him, half on the bed, his shoulder becoming her pillow. It was clearly comfortable, but it also made her feel small and protected, with his arms wrapped around her and his legs extending well passed her own. "Okay." she said with a soft sigh, trying to let her anxieties go for the moment. She was awfully tired after all.

But at his suggestion, she nodded against his shoulder. "Yes, I need to go in tomorrow to continue studying it." she said softly. "Will you try to find Sam to get a sample?" she asked him. Phoebe's eyes began to flutter closed though, feeling her exhaustion begin to overwhelm her.
I can hold the weight of worlds
if that's what you need
be your everything
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
He strokes her hair gently as she tells him her plans, and he gives her a soft smile and kiss to the top of her head before resting his own head on her own as he closes his eyes, too. He doesn’t know who Sam is, so he’s certain he’ll have to ask around to find him — then the tricky part of a sample, and how to invade somebody’s personal space for such a thing. It might take some time, and time he’s hoping he has.

I will do my best.” He rumbles to her softly, keeping his eyes closed as he continues to stroke her hair and shoulders until he falls asleep too.
boy with gunsmoke
for breath, boy with
rebellion in your bones