What the hand dare seize the fire?
Ronin
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
Ronin could only raise a brow at the man who looked near enough as bad as he did, if not a touch worse from the trauma of the night, but he passed one of the shovels across nonetheless. He grumbled a note of resigned acknowledgement at the confirmation of what he had suspected; that the blight was not interested in the fauna of the Hollowed Grounds, or the animals. The people, however, seemed to have taken on a mutated version of the monstrosity, and... well. Here they were.

Huffing out a sigh as the streets turned to earth beneath their feet and they headed for the outskirts, Ronin ran his fingers through his hair with his free hand. "I ought to have put up more warnings," he muttered. "I had placed markers where the landsharks were most commonly seen, and all of the farmers had been made aware. But perhaps there should have been more."

Too late now, of course - and Ronin wondered why he wasn't more upset. Edrei had been his soldier, his friend - had called him captain long after the word lost all value. She'd become a fellow ruler, then, and now...

Now she was all gobbled up and with the blight pumping through his veins, he found it hard to care. "Show me where it happened?" he asked softly.

Messages In This Thread
What the hand dare seize the fire? - by Jigano - 08-13-2019, 06:26 PM
RE: What the hand dare seize the fire? - by Ronin - 08-14-2019, 12:16 PM
RE: What the hand dare seize the fire? - by Ronin - 08-19-2019, 03:59 PM
RE: What the hand dare seize the fire? - by Ronin - 08-19-2019, 06:23 PM
RE: What the hand dare seize the fire? - by Ronin - 08-21-2019, 09:15 AM
RE: What the hand dare seize the fire? - by Ronin - 08-23-2019, 05:00 PM
RE: What the hand dare seize the fire? - by Ronin - 08-23-2019, 05:31 PM
RE: What the hand dare seize the fire? - by Ronin - 08-23-2019, 07:25 PM