What the hand dare seize the fire?
Ronin
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 10170
"We were right at the barrier's edge, there were trees..." Jigano shook his head, hearing the need in his companion's voice to have done something more. Could have, would have, should have... "I'd only seen one once before, in the middle of the open fields. I would never have guessed one would come that far out, that close to the edge of the woods." They were like lightning; unpredictable, elemental, and able to strike without warning. How did anyone defend against something like that? Edy's fire magic was the strongest he knew of, and even that hadn't saved her. How could anyone else survive, where she had fallen?

Staff in one hand, shovel resting on his shoulder in the other, Jigano led the way through the dark, retracing his path with only a few pauses to orient himself, extending his vulpine senses to catch his trail when they got close to the area where it had happened. It was almost unnecessary; a large hole had been roughly scraped from the earth in the wake of the landshark's dive, fresh earth thrown back in a frenzy of desperate digging. Jigano shuddered as he drifted to a halt at the edge of the pit. "Here," he said softly. "This was the last place I saw her before the teeth..."

Messages In This Thread
What the hand dare seize the fire? - by Jigano - 08-13-2019, 06:26 PM
RE: What the hand dare seize the fire? - by Ronin - 08-14-2019, 12:16 PM
RE: What the hand dare seize the fire? - by Ronin - 08-19-2019, 03:59 PM
RE: What the hand dare seize the fire? - by Ronin - 08-19-2019, 06:23 PM
RE: What the hand dare seize the fire? - by Ronin - 08-21-2019, 09:15 AM
RE: What the hand dare seize the fire? - by Jigano - 08-21-2019, 01:45 PM
RE: What the hand dare seize the fire? - by Ronin - 08-23-2019, 05:00 PM
RE: What the hand dare seize the fire? - by Ronin - 08-23-2019, 05:31 PM
RE: What the hand dare seize the fire? - by Ronin - 08-23-2019, 07:25 PM