[OPEN] Calm After the Storm
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Bastien
Bastien had not realised the time that was passing as he worked - a common enough thing to happen in his life. He could get so caught up in the image, in tilting an element just one way or another, lifting something or adding a splash of colour; before he knew it he would look up and see the sky had turned dark without even letting him know.

Eventually he would go upstairs to Rexanna (so quickly, it had become that a night was not complete if he could not hold her and tell her of his day) but after he cleaned up his brushes, he found himself not quite wanting to go up, not yet.

His feet instead took him to stand in the doorway and as his mind wandered, the Thought Player within began to play memories of Venetian Lutes, the tunes easy and flowing out of the door and just into the street, enough to be quietly audible to anyone walking along. Humming, he leaned against the doorframe and looked up to the moon, wondered how it was he'd gotten here in only a year.

What God doesn't give to you
You've got to go and get for yourself
Rathskeller Owner

Age: 27 | Height: 6' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
if you think i'm pretty
you should see me in a crown
Things you are:

1. Interested in pretty things
2. An fan of art (especially nudes)
3. Bored

Things you are not:

1. An artist

So what the fuck are you doing here, one might ask? Well, see items 1-3a. Nah, you're not an artist by any stretch, but that doesn't mean you can't get behind some painting. You heard about this whole artist's sanctuary business and thought, cool, that sounds like something to do between a whole lotta nothing and a smattering of shit all.

So you set off, leaving the bar in someone else's hands for now, your vest pulled open to show your chest, a long black robe over a black shirt and black slacks - classic and elegant, basically. You'd look hot in a sackcloth and ashes, but you're willing to at least try sometimes (all the time).

Looking at some art sounds fun. Getting there and finding the hottie who fucked you raw at Lily's party is an unexpected but welcome plus. "Well, hello, darling," you call to the man, leaning up on the wall beside him and purring appreciatively at his song. "I knew you were talented, but this is a new skill."
EZRA
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:

Bastien
Slowly a figure appeared in the night. Bastien watched carefully, a lingering fear still hanging onto him from his time in Venice, where violent men often walked the streets late at night, waiting to catch out unfortunate drunks or anybody who fell under their specific brand of bigotry. In Caido, that seemed like a much less common experience, but he couldn't help the instinctual tenseness in his muscles.

But then, as the person got closer, he saw it was...was...

He did not remember the man's name, but he remembered his ass. The thought made him laugh; just like the old him. Hopefully he was not coming hoping for a round two - Bastien would not engage in any sexual activities outside Rexanna unless she was having fun too. It seemed fair.

The man definitely did start off speaking flirty, but Bastien was known for his tendancy to do so as well, so he decided to give him the benefit of the doubt. "I am glad you noticed my talent last time, but I must admit to you I have never been known for my voice. In fact, it is the only part of a performance I have been heckled during." Clasping a despairing hand to his chest but his smile never fading, he darted his eyes up to Ezra.

"Are you here for me or the guild? And I would love to put a name to the man whose hips I bruised with my grip."

Rathskeller Owner

Age: 27 | Height: 6' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
if you think i'm pretty
you should see me in a crown
Ok so like- you absolutely don't know he's tied to the pretty golden girl.

Also unknown, that the lovely brunette is Kiads's mom.

Which means you have been fucked by her future stepfather.

In an orgy with her mother.

Now that we've established what you don't know, let's move on.

You shake your head in disbelief, happy to keep up the friendly flirtation, an affected expression of disbelief on your pretty face. "Hard to believe a mouth like yours is lacking in talent... Though if you ever need practice, I'd be happy to lend my expertise." You wink, raking your eyes up him appreciatively, still leaning on the wall.

Sounds like flirtations are over - time for business, darling, not pleasure. "Why not both?" you ask, shrugging lightly, radiant smile still on your lips. Pushing off the wall of the structure you extend your hand to the darker man, intending to take his and kiss kty, should he allow. "Ezra, darling. And you are...?"
EZRA
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian

Change author:

Bastien
"Ha! I never said my mouth as a whole was lacking in skill." Bastien licked his lips and winked, then his face became a laughing grin - he had often been praised for the talents of his tongue. Perhaps he could not sing, but he knew how to make someone else sing in the quiet of a passionate night. As much as he was a faithful fiance, the way Ezra's eyes glided up his body made him feel rather handsome indeed, and Bastien leaned just a little more posed, hip out and his shirt falling open just so.

Both was fine. He let his hand be taken and laughed a little with surprise when it was kissed, having expected a handshake; he was usually the one kissing fingers. "Bastien De Rosieres. Would you like to come in? I have wine and some music for a weary traveller."