Personal Quest kingdom come
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
this is the start, even if we don't know where we are
"In necklines and in flight." The alchemist agreed with a wicked smile. Holding Rex's hands softly, Remi gives the bride-to-be a conspiratorial grin before pretending to look absolutely outraged and shocked. "Why Rex. You expect me to believe a former queen and a proper artist would behave so?" His shit-eating-grin indicated that yes, yes he very much believed that it had probably happened. "Well it is not as if you would feel the cold anyways." Remi hummed thoughtfully.

"Me?" Pausing and brushing away an errant strand of dark hair having fallen across her strikingly blue gaze, Remi tilts his head softly to the side. What he had to do with setting up the artist and the queen he had no idea. "Mmm, indeed." He grins, parting the cloth ever so slightly as if indicating where more cleavage might be revealed. Glancing up abruptly at Lily, the alchemist bit the inside of his lip with a sad sigh. Glancing between the entertainer and the Launceleyn, Remi held his tongue and averted his eyes knowing that it wasn't Lily's fault at all, and not wanting to make more of her outburst than it was.

"You wore gold to my wedding and it looked...breathtaking." Remi said with a sympathetic smile, trying to gloss over what had just happened. "What if—" With a twitch of his fingers, fabric appeared and molded. Vines and leaves danced upwards, and if the neckline couldn't plunge then something needed to, and so the back of the dress entirely fell away on the mannequin. Wanting to emphasize without detracting, Remi opted for lace to mirror the snow and leaving it fairly plain (Lily was on jewlerly duty after all), but mostly because Rex's beauty would far outshine anything he could create, and so there was no point at all in trying to compete. "If nothing else, lace is fairly easy to rip off.." Remi whispered against Rex's ear, laughing with a boyish wickedness.

THE
ALCHEMIST

Table coding by Sky
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
he told me i was holy
The Penumbra gives the Launceleyn a grateful smile, definitely willing to consider it before she moves on and drifts toward Remi with a playful smirk. “Oh, Remi, sweetheart, don’t be so surprised! I’ll blush.” She jests, knowing full well she doesn’t have the ability to blush, really, anymore. But the point of it is still fun, and she smirks lightly in response, the bewilderment as she looks into his own beautiful gaze. “Yes, you. I went to talk to Bastien before his Safrin party right after I was cursed.” She pauses, leaning toward him with a slight wink. “And that’s when we met!” She gives him a brighter fanged grin, before Lily begins to throw her blight fit.

And Rexanna begins to drift toward her friends, jewelry outstretched for the red haired woman. Lily, at the very least, seems to not mind such a task with the jewelry, and had Rexanna had a breath to spare she would have sighed a small amount in relief at that. But if it’s any consolation, she doesn’t blame the red haired woman, if anything she knows it’s the blight – she’d just blame it on that. There weren’t any hard feelings.

Deimos seems entirely amused at the idea of visiting the Baker, and Rexanna isn’t sure why, but she’s pleased when he decides to head toward there. It gives her time to swoop by Loren and see how the librarian is handling the task of the foods when she hears what he has to say, a slightly crooked smile crossing her face at the suggestion. “Might take you up on that.” She offers with a light wink, before pausing. “A phoenix like the one you showed me before might be just the right amount of flashiness.” She hums a quiet laugh, dead serious in her suggestion.

She loved the phoenix he had created, it had brought her to tears with the joy it had given her. If he wanted to summon something, the Penumbra wished it to be that specifically.

But thankfully, the librarian takes on the task, and her attention returns to Remi with a cheerful grin, excited. “Gold is absolutely my color.” She says with a light hum of laughter. And she watches in quiet amusement as he begins to use his magic to form and shape, a drooping back to show all the curves of her. The lace was a beautiful touch, and it blended well with the rest of the designs she had in mind. Slowly, she drifts toward it to run a hand along the fabric with soft amazement. “Remi, this is so lovely!” She turns back toward him with a bright grin, a spark of happiness within the blues of her eyes. Until, of course, it shifts, and she’s smirking toward the Alchemist. “Have experience, do you?” She winks, another quiet laugh leaving her.

Her attention drifts from Remi and the rest of them then, to Lily as the jewelry box goes clattering along the floor. Her smile falters slightly, but not for the reason that might be interpreted. She has crafting magic, she imagines she could fix anything that broke. She was more so worried about how Lily would respond, and finds herself drifting back toward the taller woman, a soft smile replacing the faltered one as she reaches down to pick them up. “Did you find any favorites?” She asks, plucking them off the ground and setting them onto the nearby table in case she had some she had picked out that weren’t in order anymore.

She’s distracted as Deimos returns, uncertain how long it had been since he’d left, but the four squares of cakes he comes back with, Rexanna is immediately distracted by the look and beauty of all of them. She looks to Lily with a bright grin. “Come try some cake with me?” She asks, a tilt to her head, before she slides over another table in the center and brings her own chair and a fair amount of forks over, beckoning Deimos to place the cakes before she looks to everyone.

I’m going to need all of your help for figuring out which is the best here. They all look lovely, but my tastebuds aren't what they used to be.” She snorts, glancing to everyone in turn. “So Deimos, what are all of these? Let's get started!” She chimes, excited despite the small amount of sadness in knowing she wouldn’t be able to taste their full potential.

WOO! Last round! Finishing touches as well as picking your favorite cake! No post order :) let me know which option your character prefers at the top of the post! <3 Lily Deimos Loren Remi

Option A) Vanilla Lavender Snowflake
Option B) Red Velvet
Option C) Marble Cake
Option D) Chocolate with gold stars!
REXANNA
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
They say blood makes you related but
loyalty makes you family
Vanilla Lavender Snowflake

”A phoenix I can definitely do.” Presumably they would discuss when, exactly, during the ceremony it would be most appropriate to summon, since the last thing Loren wanted was to upstage Rexanna and Bastien. And the firebird was, if nothing else, flashy. At least he could rely on his summons and not his knowledge of flowers. By the time Lily dropped the jewelry box, all Loren had added to his suggestions was ‘purple flower?’ and then circled it twice. Glancing over at the red-headed woman, he almost went to help her, but Rexanna beat him to it and he figured it would be better to stay on task and for the two women to sort out the sparkly accessories. It certainly wasn’t his forte. Then again, neither was floral arrangements.

Then Deimos returned and Loren eyed the cake samples. They looked really, really good and it occurred to the Launceleyn that he hadn’t had anything sweeter than honey since his return. So when Rexanna invited them over to taste test, he set his list aside—perhaps a bit too eagerly—and walked over to the table. After waiting for the explanation from Deimos as to what the options are, the summoner would start with the chocolate cake with gold stars. It was way too rich for him, and he had to swallow more than once to get the feeling out of his throat. The marble cake felt a little too bland, especially in comparison to the chocolate monstrosity. The red velvet cake was definitely a contender, though that was mostly because of the frosting.

When Loren finally got to the last cake, he wasn’t expecting much. Even though the other three had been wonderful in their own ways, he figured there’d be at least one option that was nothing special. However, as soon as he tasted the vanilla and lavender, he thought they had a winner: it was unexpected, but in the best possible way, and the flavor was the one that spoke most to the themes of the wedding, at least to him. Pointing his fork at the now slightly demolished snowflake, he smiled at the bride-to-be. ”That’s my favorite.” His voice came out quietly, since he was pretty sure others would have their own strong opinions.
LOREN
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 9824
Deimos
The Sword likely wouldn’t have any ability to perform an adequate presentation for Amalia’s talents or skills, but at Rexanna’s inquiry, he brought the tray forward again, to their makeshift crowd, lowering it along another table. A knife glowed from his hands for a moment, taking time to slice each into smaller sample sizes, everyone getting the opportunity to savor and decide. He pointed to the different ones in turn, starting with the ivory and argent bound snowflakes. “Thanks to Amalia’s efforts, we have vanilla and lavender,” perhaps overly fond of its presence simply because of the etching and sketching of winter along the top, before hastening to the next. “Red-velvet,” in its blooming roses and signature pale icing, “Marble,” indicating a mixture of flavors, in case someone had a particular preference, or simply none at all (craving both), and the last, gold-speckled to match the stars, the constellations, the stretch of skyline with lantern lights: “Death-by-chocolate,” uttered by the Reaper.

Then he stepped back, listening to potential verdicts, the slightest smile on his features when Loren uttered a matching partiality for the lavender and vanilla distinction. “Agreed,” he noted, but waited for others to compare and decide, before lifting his eyes to Rexanna – if she truly was incapable of savoring anything anymore, senses turned off, obliterated, after her Ascension. It wasn’t an inquiry appropriate for the hour, so he tucked it away for a later time.
i rule the stars, not the other way around
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
this is the start, even if we don't know where we are
The alchemist shot his friend an unhappy but playful grimace at the mention of the curse. "Were Frey to hear this, I am sure they would want to take the credit. And likely curse me again just for the insinuation I had anything to do with it." He countered with a wry grin.

"Experience? In making things for women to put on rather than trying to get them to take them off? Certainly not." Remi said with a boyish grin, punctuated with a wink. Rex knew well his history of pretending to be interested in women if only to keep up appearances. While he couldn't always create situations to appease them that weren't sex, he did certainly try.

Glancing towards Deimos as the big man described the different cakes, Remi hummed a melancholy note to himself. Yet another cake tasting that Ronin was missing... though for decidedly different reasons this time. "You could always do what I did and just pick them all.." He chuckled. No doubt Amalia would screech at him for his suggestion, but then, perhaps she shouldn't make such delicious desserts.

THE
ALCHEMIST

Table coding by Sky
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
LILY
oh, cover your crystal eyes
and let your colors bleed and blend with mine

Funnily enough, it’s not Rexanna that Lily is angry at; her scorn is drawn by the pieces themselves, none of which can even come close to her friend’s beauty and what she deserves. “They’re all stupid and none of them are good enough for you,” she growls through clenched teeth, glaring daggers at the jewlery even as it’s picked up.

At least her blight!rage is wholesome. Sort of.

But Lily is still left with the task and eventually picks up a long, delicate drop piece that actually falls lays against her collar bone and falls down her back. She flings it at Remi and the mannequin with a look that says she’s very unhappy with the choice but will stand by it. Backless dresses need something to draw the eye.

Muttering to herself and utterly oblivious to everyone else’s sideways glances, the redhead immediately perks up at the mention of cake. FUCK YES CAKE. She claps her hands together, a wide and delighted smile taking up most of her face. She has to practically sit on her hands to keep herself from snatching at the pieces and shoving them into her unusually gluttonous mouth. Not that she couldn’t use the sugar and sustenance - her diet has been particularly poor lately.

And for Lily, there’s no contest. The men may like the pretty, delicate flavors of lavendar and vanilla, but the darkness in her (and the woman, because what woman doesn’t like chocolate?) is immensely satisfied by the black expanse of cake. She dives in with gusto, saying through a mouthful of food, “This one. Defnitely.”
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
he told me i was holy
She nods to Loren about the phoenix, a smile lingering on her lips at the idea of it. They should hopefully have a couple of Luxere’s at least, so why not something bigger and bolder, unseen and yet still known by almost everyone? She didn’t see how it could be a loss. After, she drifts toward Remi to finish the dress.

The Penumbra snorts toward the Alchemist, a brow raised slightly in response. “Oh, and miss the chance on smiting me while they’re at it?” She jests with a wink. Remi and her were probably the two least favorite people of the old gods, she imagines. Best to keep their distance if at all possible – Rexanna knows without a doubt that she will be! But at his own boyish grin, words set with a wink in her direction, she reaches out to squeeze his shoulder lightly with a smirk. But Lily captures her attention next, and she makes her way toward the red haired woman – picking up the jewels and hoping the blight induced rage wouldn’t cause the woman to tear her apart.

Luckily for her, she thinks it might be the most beautiful thing she’s heard. And she gives Lily a bright smile, nodding in agreement. “Thank you.” She agrees, thanking the woman for the kind words despite the frustration and lack of control she has over her emotions, until Lily picks a few to toss toward the mannequin and she nods, glancing toward Remi with a raised brow as if to say “well, that’s something!” before she manages to distract the entire crowd with the Sword’s platters of cake.

Everyone gathers, and she takes her own seat, letting Deimos describe each one of them. And gods how she misses tasting things. She delves into each one as everyone picks their choices – and it’s almost a clean sweep of agreement, until Lily shares Rexanna’s own deep desire for chocolate (even if the Penumbra can’t taste it anymore, she at least remembers) and Rexanna hums lightly with a bright laugh.

Well, I think for the wedding it has to be the vanilla lavender.” She admits. It had the most votes, and well… She couldn’t taste it anyway. But she leans toward Lily with an almost roguish smile. “Maybe we should go talk to Amalia and have her make one of the chocolate ones for us to demolish?” She asks with a light smirk before she settles in again and leans back, looking at all they had accomplished.

And she can’t think of anymore things that need to be done. They’ve gotten it all, and so she gives them all a bright smile of thanks. “I think we did it, my friends!” She chimes happily, despite the roughness of the entire ordeal. “If I wasn’t already excited, I’d absolutely be more excited now.” She snorts before she shakes her head. “Feel free to stay and hang out if you want, but I think that about covers everything that absolutely needs to be done. Thank you all for your help! I couldn’t have done it without all of you.” She says, looking to each one of her friends in turn, that same bright happy smile on her lips.

PQ over <3 thanks friends :D
Feel free to have a wrap up post if you want, of your character hanging out or leaving or what not! but the main bits are done ;D
REXANNA
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 9824
Deimos
They each made their selections, deliberating nearly all unanimously – Lily more partial to the death-by-chocolate. He listened, awaiting the final verdict, eyes glancing back over to Rexanna – despite the fact that she couldn’t taste, had reached for them anyway in earnest. The vanilla lavender had won a majority of them over, had settled across tongues and palates, and would be the one on display for nuptial partakers. The beast nodded, taking hold of the tray and its empty adornments, intending to return it to where it’d belonged. “I will let Amalia know.” And he hadn’t missed the insinuation of another cake to devour and slaughter later – arching his brow only slightly and adding it to a list of things. With everything else completed, concluded, and settled, he meandered near the door, not one to stay for lengthy chit-chats and crowds. “You are welcome.” With a sincere smile that likely said and spouted a hundred variations of his convictions, those pressing matters of friends and family, and what’d he always promised to do for them. He indicated another nod to each individual in passing, before departing for the bakery again.
i rule the stars, not the other way around