Answers In The Stars
For Amalia (Shrine Post)

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
the devil is not as black as he is painted
Something in the goddess settles and clenches. She looks up into the heavens, brows narrowing as if focusing very hard on something far away. Or, trying not to focus at all. "Ahh." She hums, offering a knowing nod. Though something in the way her expression tenses as Amalia mentions that Vi's efforts are an attempt to help her, is telling, if not extremely subtle.

"Well. Much as I would like to remain here, there are stars that need tending." The excuse is weak, but so is Safrin.

Warmly she looks to Adam, offering him a wink. "Don't be a stranger now." She said with a laugh, before turning to Amalia. The levity of her expression disappears, and it is with naked sadness that she regards the Shield. Saying nothing, she merely nods, before disappearing.

Coding base by Sky!
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
I took the stars from our eyes and I made a map
Were Amalia the type to read into actions and words given by her gods, she might have been troubled by Safrin's excuses, the pain in the celestial face, the timbre of her voice. She might have bit her lip and frowned, worry in her slender features, fear like fingers around her heart.

And were Amalia the type to care too deeply she might have seen Safrin's sadness and wished she could take it off the shoulders of her already struggling goddess, carried that burden and any other with all the fleeting duration and strength of her mortal life. Oh, she is a moment in the scheme of their existence, a flower cut and placed in a vase, pretty perhaps but never lasting. Amalia does not imagine herself to be anything greater, anything more.

If she did she might have reached out to Safrin as she disappeared, the name of the goddess falling like raindrops from her anxious tongue.

Her hand dripping to her lap, Amalia bows her head a moment, swallowing down her doubts. It is with a half smile she turns back to Adam, something fragile and close to breaking in her slender face, silently pleading he not ask about it, that he let it go. "That was Safrin," the baker says softly, rising to her feet. "Come on- you can help me set up tomorrow's bake." She could use the company, tonight.
And I knew that somehow I could
find my way back