Declawed
Annabelle McLaughlin

Age: 28 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: 5 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 8 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Wolfsong Offline
Change author:
MP: 280

CURIOSITY KILLED THE CAT
OR DID I KILL CURIOSITY?
"You know what...nevermind." It was clear this guy refused to see things from her point of view. Would everyone in this strange world do the same? He did ask if she could guess what animal he could shift into. A few came to mind, and sarcasm dripped from her tongue.

"Let me guess, you're a laughing hyena. Or a rat." Or something else that was equally annoying.

She wasn't quite the sociable type, so talking to this guy was just irking her. Annabelle just HAD to go and faint so she had to take control. Skruffles would have torn off and done something stupid, as usual. She pinched the bridge of her nose just thinking about it.

"Don't call me little. My name is Ryouko. Annabelle is the one that screamed earlier. You could say she and I are really close." Would he guess just how close?
James Aiféala
Thief / Halenani Prostitute

Age: 32 | Height: 6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: N/A - Strg: 8 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
J
caught between the real thing
& nothing at all
"Ooh, that first one sounds brilliant." James beamed, eyebrows bouncing as he took another pull of his cigarette. "Now, I'm sure you've meant rat as an insult, but really, they're right clever little bastards." He said with a casual yawn. "But I'm afraid you're wrong. And the answer is...!" Wiggling his fingers and making a hissing sound beneath his breath, he got on with the great reveal: "ssssssssnake!" Normally he didn't over do the hissing s sounds, but it seemed warranted in this case.

Raising a brow, James closed one eye and raised a finger as if to measure the woman before him. "Hate to break it you love, but you are little." James tittered with a sympathetic shrug. As for the bit about her and some other bird being close? Well...James didn't much care.

"Pleasure's all mine." It wasn't. "I'm called Captain Farsko."
Coding base by Sky!
Annabelle McLaughlin

Age: 28 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: 5 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 8 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Wolfsong Offline
Change author:
MP: 280

CURIOSITY KILLED THE CAT
OR DID I KILL CURIOSITY?
A snake. How appropriate. But Ryouko didn't say so out loud. She sighed, rubbing her temples. She was tempted to snatch that cigarette from this clown's mouth and smoke it herself.

She knew she was physically little, but it didn't mean she liked it being pointed out. "I know that. Just don't call me little," was the tart remark in regards to that.

"Captain Farsko? What are you, one of those pirates from the old stories? Where's your eye patch pirate?" If he could be annoying to her, then she could reciprocate a little. "How in the hell are you so happy? No one is that happy. Wait, strike that. Skruffles is like that. She's another person I'm close to." How would she explain that? "They're fragments, like me."
James Aiféala
Thief / Halenani Prostitute

Age: 32 | Height: 6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: N/A - Strg: 8 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
J
caught between the real thing
& nothing at all
Gods this one wasn't any fun at all. "Or what?" James purred, his irish lilt clipping the edges of the words as he bobbed his brows.

"Eye patch? Now that's just a load of bullocks. What'you go 'round stereotype everyone?" He retorted, folding his arms across his chest and doing his absolute best to look offended. He wasn't of course, so really, he just looked slightly less amused than before. Then she was off about some other bird who was happy and honestly? He didn't much care.

"That's really good for you love. Seems you got this network and that it's really workin' out fer ya'—" Fragments? Er? Alright? 'Sorry t'hear it. Y'seem to be doing really good though. Honestly. Really well done." He mumbled, popping the cigarette in the corner of his mouth and offering a round of fake applause.
Coding base by Sky!