ashes, ashes, we all fall down
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
RONIN
Ronin had to resist the urge to snip back at his friend and his husband, seething quietly as the discussion trundled on around him. He hated the idea of getting Arduinna involved, and his expression made no attempt to hide as much, but that didn't make it any less of an idea. "Both of them, then? Perhaps we could seek out Arduinna before Delah, to see what she might offer?"

Letting out a deep sigh, he rubbed his forehead. "Sorry," he mumbled. "It's been... a night." Meaning: Sam did not help matters one bit. "If I go with Remi to find Ianto, maybe he can deliver a message to Arduinna for us? Then Amalia, if you come with me to meet both, you could act as a mediator? Delah already knows you."
a star in someone else's sky

Coding base by Sky!
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
she was afraid of heights
The last thing she wants is to get caught in a lover's quarrel between the King of the Hollowed Grounds and the most powerful mage in Caido. Still, she bites her lip uncertainly, glancing between the men. "Are you sure you talking to Ianto is the best idea? Given that..." Well. Given whatever had happened between Ianto and Remi. Amalia cannot say she knows, but she remembers seeing the fox and the lion being very close.

She nods agreement at the invitation to meet both, though the comment about Delah makes her bark a wry laugh. "She knows me, which doesn't mean she likes me. But she tolerates me better than anyone else, I think. Mostly because of Jyo." It's not an argument against it, just a comment on the facts: Delah will not be happy to see them. But it is a necessary meeting, and she will do all she can.
but she was much more afraid
of never flying
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 62 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
For the same reasons Amalia is surprised that Remi should go see Ianto, Remi is similarly surprised at Ronin's suggestion to tag along. "Unless you are planning on throwing your royal weight behind this request, not that I think Ianto would care one bit, I...should probably go alone." Said with a wince, Remi tried to school his face into something somber and apologetic, but likely failed. He was tired, Ronin was dying, and Ianto not wanting to see him seemed absolutely laughable in the face of all that was happening.

"Is anyone on properly good terms with Delah?" Remi asked, head tilted to the side.
I forgot what it was like, to think I found you finally
Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
RONIN
Ronin rolled his eyes at the heavy implication that he should absolutely not have anything to do with the expedition to find the fox, conceding the point with a curt nod of his head and nothing more. If you can't say anything nice, and all that.

"Fine," he muttered. "Either way, a message gets to Arduinna. Then I meet with Delah, whether she or anyone else likes it or not. That much I can say is my responsibility, unless either of you wants to approach Wessex for the absolute honour of dealing with a Fae war chief." He raised his eyebrows, as if to say 'yeah didn't think so'.
a star in someone else's sky

Coding base by Sky!
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
she was afraid of heights
She wants to protest a little more, concerned by the temper flaring in Ronin, but she knows it is not her place. Not her place to protest, not her place to disagree, not her place to say what's better-

Not when she has made him King.

Instead she nods in silence, agreeing, glancing briefly between the men. "I'll come to talk to Delah," she affirms, settling back down onto the floor, her head resting on her knees as she stares into the fire. "When you're ready. And I'll... I'll see if I can learn anything else, until then. Try to figure out who all are sick."
but she was much more afraid
of never flying
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 62 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
Not that Remi was one for battles as it was, but he'd certainly learned how to pick them since Ronin developed the blight. Months before he might have pressed his husband or at the very least nudged him in the ribs for his eyeroll. As it was, the alchemist simply added the feeling of disquiet and upset to the growing pile and nodded silently.

"Thank you for coming Amalia..." ..and I am sorry for.. Remi wouldn't apologize for Ronin, but the silent emotional pulse of grief and confusion hopefully at least gestured at what he meant. It is the blight talking. Not him. She'd know that of course, but he felt like it needed saying, if only silently.

Standing, the alchemist would see the baker out with whispered words to confirm their plans, before returning back to the fireplace and his infinitely grumpy spouse.

~FIN
I forgot what it was like, to think I found you finally
Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.