What The Cat Dragged In
For Sascha
Annabelle McLaughlin

Age: 28 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: 5 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 8 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Wolfsong Offline
Change author:
MP: 280

CURIOSITY KILLED THE CAT
OR DID I KILL CURIOSITY?
Annabelle had finally come to her senses. Well, at least to consciousness anyway. And had found herself wandering around the strange new world that she was suddenly thrust into. During her wanderings, she found herself within something that resembled a tavern, at least that was something she could recognize at first glance.

She hugged her shoulders, trying to shake off the chill that had filled the air. She didn't quite remember the Megacity ever getting so cold. Eyeing a fireplace on one side of the room, she went there first.

Someone was sitting there, seemingly lost in his own thoughts, but Annabelle didn't want to be rude. She took a seat next to the person, hugging her knees to her chest before looking at the individual.

"I hope you don't mind me sitting here. It's rather cold outside."
Sascha Bach
Carpenter

Age: 28 | Height: 175 cm (5'7) | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
MP: 305

Sascha had been sitting curled up by the fire for hours and hours. Both unwilling and unmotivated to move a single inch. His body was shaking slightly from whatever this sickness was that had attacked him and even though it was quite some time ago he had eaten anything he still didn't feel at all hungry, not even thirsty which indeed was strange. He had lost weight and also actually seamed to have gotten paler from whatever this curse was. It felt like it was sucking every single drop of energy out of him and no matter how tired he felt he didn't really find any interest in sleeping either which is why he had just been sitting here. How long he didn't know and neither did he care; the warm fire was all he wanted right now but even it didn't seam to warm up his still cold skin.

The drink the bartender had treated him with earlier stood untouched next to him still. Probably luke warm by now after standing in the light of the fire for so long. The pearls of water that had been on the surface of the glass had long dissipated.

As someone sat down next to him he would have jumped but the energy for even that was nowhere to be found. Instead he managed to slightly turn his head to look at the woman next to him. The light from the fire dancing on the white hair she owned and even though she seamed to be chilled to the bone it made him happy to notice that at least she wasn't sick. It felt incredibly hard to open his mouth but still that he did to greet her.

"Please, make yourself comfortable. I am Sascha, who might you be?" He asked with a slight gravel in his voice which indicated that he hadn't spoken in quite some time. After all it took a lot out of the technically hungry Sascha to form words and yet he spoke when spoken to and even tried out to give here a shivering but friendly smile.
SASCHA
"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Annabelle McLaughlin

Age: 28 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: 5 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 8 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Wolfsong Offline
Change author:
MP: 280

CURIOSITY KILLED THE CAT
OR DID I KILL CURIOSITY?
Annabelle looked over at the young man, really getting a good look at him , and she nearly gasped. How was he even upright? He looked horrendous. Definitely ill, and thin. The hollow spots and rings around his eyes told her that he was at the very least dehydrated. She may not have taken very good care of herself in the Megacity, but she at least ensured that she was never dehydrated.

She noted the barely touched glass next to him, and could only assume it was his.

"My name is Annabelle. Should you even be up? You look like you have a foot in the grave."

She chewed her lip. She couldn't let him just sit here like this. "Is there a doctor around? Someone you can see for this?" She really wanted to try to help him, and there weren't a lot of people in her life that she did.