keep my head above water
Sarya Daemenor
Thief / Assassin

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Rayo Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Sarya had never really been one for using the front doors. It was a habit born from a childhood spent in a whorehouse. Even as a young girl lurking in the shadows, she'd drawn unwanted attention from the drunken, drugged patrons. It hadn't taken her long to learn to avoid the front door at all costs, instead sneaking in through the kitchens or, when she got a little older, a window. Once her mother died and she left the whorehouse, her training reinforced the back-door-is-better philosophy. Now, in a new land of which she had no knowledge, using the front door just seemed like asking for trouble. Announcing herself to everyone who happened to be in a room? Inviting them to stare at her, memorize her face?  No, thank you. Sarya did much better when she was invisible.

She lurked outside a massive building not too far from where she had awoken. She'd watched for a while, seen people going in and out. It looked like a temple, or, at least, the kind of building that had once been a temple. If there were gods in this land, it looked like they were long gone. After all, almost everything was in ruins. Still, people seemed to congregate here. And where there were people, there was food, water, and money just waiting to be taken. Perhaps she could sneak in, relieve a few people of their purses, and start a new life. She wondered briefly where these people lived in such a vast wasteland.

Figure it out later, she told herself. For now, food.

The girl reached up, twisting her dark hair out of her face and pinning it with the gilded pin from her vest pocket. A few strands fell free, framing her square face. She wasn't one for tight, fierce hairstyles. Despite her job and personality, she preferred to keep her looks soft, inviting. It worked better for her that way.

Hair secure, Sarya moved out of the shadows of a ruined building and stalked toward the temple-thing. Her movements were graceful, purposeful, as though she were meant to be precisely where she was at any given moment. She'd walked around the great building a few times to get the lay of the land. Around the back was a side entrance, possibly to a cellar. It was perfect for Sarya's purposes: if she was lucky, she could sneak in, grab some food and drink, eavesdrop to learn about her new home, and be out before she was even seen. Perfect.

When she first slipped through the cellar doors, she'd thought that her plan had worked perfectly. She crept along the tunnel once her eyes had adjusted to the poor light, listening carefully for movement ahead. Suddenly, though, she found herself standing in a large, open, occupied room that perhaps used to be a cellar, but now appeared to be a tavern. The noises that she had assumed to be overhead were, in fact, coming from this room, and she cursed herself for being tricked.

Now that she was here, though, she couldn't well turn and leave without looking suspicious. Sarya settled a carefully neutral expression on her pretty face and stalked to the bar, leaning back on her elbows to watch the people surrounding her.
text. "talk"

Sarya Daemenor
so the darkness shall be the light, and the stillness the dancing
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
Edy
I'm not totally useless.
I can be used as a bad example

Edy had been recruited to working at the tavern. Well. "Recruited". Mostly she'd just turned up and annoyingly didn't leave and Vai had taken pity on her. Insert some cheesy montage of her learning the ropes (read: figuring out where the best alcohol was kept and drinking it herself) and now here she is. The teenager's expansive curls wafted about her face (good thing health codes hadn't been invented yet), and the rag she was using to wipe up the bar was already so saturated with liquor that really it was just spreading the liquid around rather than actually cleaning things up.

Did Edy care? Of course not. Did Edy even notice? No to that as well. Instead her dark eyes were fixed on the woman who had just walked in. Licking her teeth from beneath her top lip, the Launceleyn girl's eyes narrowed as she drummed her long fingers absently against her cheek. Unable to see through to the body beneath, Edy was forced to merely take in the woman's cloak and breeches before her eyes roamed interestedly up to the youngish looking face.

Sarya looked sweet and the expression on her face seemed perfectly at ease with her surroundings. Which of course was suspicious as fuck. This place was utter shit, the lighting was shit, it smelled like sh– well, it didn't, but it did smell like alcohol. No, anyone who walked in would either be  a regular or should be wearing a look of horror.

Dropping the damp cloth, Edy sidled over to where the woman had seated herself. Leaning suggestively against the bar, the teenager dropped the dark-haired woman a wink and a raised brow. "Drink?"

Sarya Daemenor
Thief / Assassin

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Change author:

"Drink?"

Sarya turned her head lazily toward the voice, tendrils of hair that had escaped from the loose bun at the back of her head drifting across her soft skin. Her eyes would look particularly nice from this angle, large and innocent, her neck exposed, perhaps even a little extra skin showing as she stretched against her tunic and vest. She met the dark gaze of a girl about her age, with wild, untamed hair and a friendly air about her - if that was the truth, anyway. The girl had winked at her, but Sarya knew enough about the world to know that everyone wore a mask.

A slow, mischievous smile spread across her face, lighting up her soft features and inviting the stranger in. "Depends," she purred, fluttering her lashes ever-so-slightly. "What do you have?" It had been too long since she'd simply gotten to play with someone. The months prior to Cyran's betrayal and her capture had been filled with mark after mark. Oh, sure, she'd tease a little here, seduce a little there, but always with the end game of a knife against their throat, watching the life spill out of them in crimson waves. Being somewhere new gave her a kind of freedom that she hadn't had in quite some time.

She hadn't needed information, at least not to the extent that she needed it now, in quite a while. She'd lived in the same city all her life that she'd been born in. She knew its streets, she knew its people, and she knew its laws. This place, though... this place was different. It was all ruins and rubble. There weren't many people, not in comparison to the city she'd come from. And laws? She'd be surprised if there was anything less than anarchy in a place like this. It wasn't that she disliked where she'd ended up, exactly, but she didn't know it. And if she didn't know it, she couldn't take advantage of it. That was a problem - but, luckily, it was one that was easily remedied.

After a moment, Sarya shifted in her seat, twisting her body to face the girl. Both arms leaned against the counter, forearms lying in gods-knew-what kind of liquid - probably liquor, but one never could tell with these taverns. She leaned in toward the girl, her head tilted slightly, an almost-shy look transforming her face as she lowered her lashes and smiled sweetly. "So," she said, "You can probably tell - I mean, I'm not that good at hiding - what I mean is, I'm new around here." Again, she offered that shy smile, her eyes flickering up to meet the girl's. "Where am I, exactly?"

text. "talk"

Sarya Daemenor
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Edy
I'm not totally useless.

Edy felt a whirl of excitement rush through her as the woman turned, a velvety purr on her lips. She was stunning there was no hiding that, but what was perhaps the most appealing was that she didn't seem unnecessarily stuck up, worried, or bothered by all sorts of annoyingly adult things like almost everyone else was. Edrei's own dark eyes sparkled with a mischievous amusement as she tilted her head coquettishly as if trying to think. "It's all mostly shit If I'm being honest." The teenager chuckled, raising a brow and biting the inside of her lip slightly. "A few table wines that can barely dissolve sugar much less get you drunk, a few ales that taste like they were brewed in a boot, and one or two moonshines that could probably remove paint in a few seconds. Or–" Grinning wolfishly Edy looked over one shoulder and then the other, as if expecting Vai to appear at any moment and scold her. "–there is one bottle of good stuff. If you're up for that. It has a bit of a kick."

Not bothering to lean back even as Sarya leaned forward, Edy cocked a confident brow, now easily able to take in the soft lines and graceful features of her counterpart. Adjusting her shoulders slightly–Edy was all collar bones and long limbs–before grinning. "Exactly? Who the fuck knows." The teenager said with a mildly annoyed exhalation of air, before twisting her lips into a smirk again. "But currently? The Rathskeller. More broadly this place is called The Hollowed Grounds, aka bubble land. You might have noticed a huge fucking ring of whatever the fuck surrounding everything that no one can get through. I haven't been here long either, but that's the only thing everyone is more or less sure about. It just sorta....appeared a few centuries ago and apparently everyone just decided to chill in this shit hole ever since." Okay, that wasn't exactly fair, there had been attempts to leave, they'd just all ended unsuccessfully. Whatever. Now that the Northaven crew had arrived been sucked into this shit hole, they'd be out soon enough.

Right?

Sarya Daemenor
Thief / Assassin

Change author:

Truth be told, Sarya wasn't particularly worried at this moment in time. She may not know where she was, who she was sharing a world with, or what to do next, but she was free. The more time she spent here, the more she realized that she was glad she hadn't been put to death back home. Or, if she had, and this was her next life... well, she was glad of that, too. After all, even as unimpressive as this strange world was, it was new, and new was exciting. Besides, she thought appreciatively as her gaze wandered over Edrei's angular features, I'm quite enjoying the view. It's much more exotic than back home.

She was about to decline the offers of wine, ale, or moonshine when her new friend's eyes lit up. "Only one bottle, hm?" Sarya queried with a grin. "Well, I suppose I could enjoy something with a good kick... if you'll share, that is." Much to her surprise, Sarya was actually beginning to enjoy herself. There was something to be said for being an unknown stranger in a new land. No one knew her, so no one was looking for her. She had yet to commit any crimes, yet to cause any trouble. No one cared where she was or what she did. The break was oddly comforting.

The information about their location was interesting, and for a moment, Sarya's eyes glazed over slightly as she pondered what it meant. She didn't do well with being trapped, after all. Her line of work required the ability to hide, the ability to flee. She wasn't sure that this strange, ruined world would provide that. But then she thought of the many crumpled buildings that she'd passed on the way here, and the territory within the "bubble," as Edy had called it, that Sarya had not yet explored. Surely there was more to this place than met the eye. After all, nowhere and no one was exactly as they seemed.

Sarya let out a musing hum, bringing her focus back to her new companion. She was really quite pretty. Sarya wondered what kind of work she had done before; they would make quite the pair, as thief-assassins, luring in innocent passersby with a wink and a smile before robbing them blind or making the kill. She wondered if people like that were even needed here. Of course they are, she thought, People are the same, no matter where you go. There would always be grudges to settle and money to find. That wouldn't change, surely, just because they were in a new place now. She made a mental note to track down the underworld of these "Hollowed Grounds." Maybe she could get herself established early, make a real name for herself.

"I'm Sarya," she said suddenly, offering another sweet smile to the girl across the counter. Then, after a pause in which the stranger would presumably offer her own name (and even if she didn't, Sarya would carry on), she added, "So where did you come from, if you don't mind my asking? I just sort of... woke up here, but it seemed like there were other people arriving one way or another. Where are they all coming from?"

text. "talk"

Sarya Daemenor
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
Edy
I'm not totally useless.

With a cunning smile, Edy rolled her shoulders in a casual shrug. "I hate to break this to you," The teenager purred, allowing her tongue to remain on her lips just slightly longer than was strictly necessary as she leaned forward. Her eyes were fixed on Sarya's auburn stare before drifting down towards her lips as if seriously considering allowing herself to continue moving forward and kissing her new companion. Instead, Edy tilted her head slowly and allowed her eyes to slyly work their way back up; clearly not at all trying to hide where her gaze had previously been. "–I'm not much one for sharing." She all but whispered, before pulling herself back with a laugh.

"Then again, I'd say you had to pay for this, but I'm not sure what good money is inside a fucking bubble." That, and Edy had just come from a land with a failing economic system so she was used to bartering and trading for goods anyways. Turning around, Edy reached up to the top shelf where the bottle of dark amber liquid was. Did her shirt ride up a bit, revealing her trim figure beneath? And if it did, did the teenager bother to try and keep herself covered?

Ha.

Spinning around with an eager and mischievous grin, Edy grabbed two glasses and plopped them down on the counter. Pouring a generous helping for both of them, Edy raised her glass in the paradigmatic gesture of cheers. "Edrei." She answered easily, leaving off the Launceleyn. Back home that name had meant something, but here? Well, most of her family had fucked off or just...not known up. The ones who had were acting batshit crazy. Maybe going incognito for a while was in the former-guard's best interest.

Taking a swallow of her drink, Edy lowered the glass and swirled it thoughtfully. "We came from a place called Northaven .. It was this shit settlement sort of out in the middle of nowhere." Her angular shoulders rose and fell. "And yeah, same sort of deal. I remember–" trying to fuck Koel "-being at home, and then there's sort of this....fog, then I was here." Taking another sip of her drink, she eyed Sarya to see if any of this was causing bells of recognition to ring on her pretty face. "Some people say that more time passed than I remember having passed, which is weird. But yeah, we just all ended up here."

"Sound familiar?"

Sarya Daemenor
Thief / Assassin

Change author:

Oh, yes - Sarya was enjoying herself quite a bit. With no ulterior motive, she could simply appreciate Edrei's sensuality without setting any mental boundaries for her own... passions. Warmth tingled through Sarya as the other girl's gaze lingered on her lips. With the faintest of smirks, Sarya parted her lips, wetting them slightly with her tongue, teasing the bartender before their eyes met again. When the girl pulled away, twirling toward the shelves behind her, Sarya giggled. "Well, where I come from, they say sharing is caring," she informed the back of Edy's head sweetly, "Though I'll admit that I've never been very good at it, either. I suppose you could call this... an exception to the rule, for me."

The darker girl reached for the top shelf, and Sarya couldn't help but lick her lips as she appreciated the way Edy's shirt rode up, revealing smooth, chocolate skin. What would it be like, she wondered, to simply be with someone? No secrets, no death, no thievery... just skin on skin, lips on lips, enjoying the feel and the taste and the sound of each other... without meaning to, Sarya lost herself momentarily in a daydream, imagining what it would be like to wrap her fingers in the other girl's wild hair, pulling her close...

The clink of the glasses startled Sarya, and only years of practice kept her expression from giving her away. She sat back, taking one of the glasses that Edy poured, swirling the contents slightly as she raised her glass to inspect its contents. The thick, amber liquid did indeed appear to be of a better quality than Sarya had expected to find in this ruined landscape, and she returned Edy's mischievous grin as she raised her glass to meet the other girl's. The soft clink of glass on glass sounded, and then they were each taking a swig of the liquid within. "Edrei," the girl introduced herself. Sarya liked the name. It was strange and foreign on her tongue, but intoxicating somehow, not unlike its owner.

Sarya listened to Edrei's story thoughtfully, swirling her liquor absently in its glass. The girl's story was not unlike her own, and Sarya wondered what strange force had pulled them from another world into this one. Why them, and not some other unsuspecting soul? What had singled them out from the masses, pulling them through a portal, squeezing them through some strange space-time wormhole, leaving them stranded here? Indeed, what was so special about here that new people were flocking here, against their will, by the dozens?

Edy's question brought Sarya's attention back to the present. She nodded. "Yeah, I went to sleep, and when I opened my eyes, I was in the middle of nowhere beside this big, black tower with a whole bunch of people who looked just as lost and confused as me." She shrugged. "To be honest, though," she added with a wicked grin, allowing her gaze to slide down Edy's body, "I think I actually like it better here."

text. "talk"

Sarya Daemenor
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
Edy
I'm not totally useless.

"Caring?" Edy trilled as she grabbed the bottle. "Sounds boring.". The only things Edy cared about were her family, fighting, and fucking. Everything else was shelved as far as she was concerned.

If Edy was at all concerned with the metaphysics of the world, her grand purpose in it or any of that exestienal bullshit her thoughts might have mirrored Sarya's own. As it was though, Edy lived in the here and now. She was here and not back in Northaven. The only reason she had to think about those times was to try and reconcile what her actual responsibilities here were. Similar to the raven-haired beauty though, Edy was finding this respite from responsibility a  bit fun. She was sure it wouldn't last though - she'd already been roped into working and no doubt soon Ronin would reclaim her as one of his soldiers, but for now she could pour drinks and chat up the locals. Especially if they kept being as appealing as the current one was.

As Sarya's eyes slid down the Launceleyn's form, Edy allowed it to happen with unwavering confidence. She went for a run every morning and had recently been working on her strength. Though her limbs were long and lean (who the fuck wanted bulky muscles), her movements betrayed the power that she'd recently acquired. Leaning against the bar and propping her chin up with her hand (causing her cleavage to create two perfect mounds beneath the v of her neckline), Edy popped her pinky into her mouth and worried it slightly with her teeth as she waited for Sarya's eyes to find hers once again. Edy, who had been with about as many woman as she had men, did not have to give her mind anything more than loose permission to begin imagining what it would be like to tangle her fingers in that tangibly-soft looking hair, or to nibble against the woman's firm lips. Indeed, Edy could practical taste the sweetness of Sarya mixing with the whiskey they were both drinking, and the notion made a flourish of heat spark wildly and welcomely in Edy's stomach

"So, what were you in your other life?" Edy asked casually, reaching for her drink and taking another long swallow.

Sarya Daemenor
Thief / Assassin

Change author:

Sarya ran a hand through her dark hair, twisting the ends between her fingers. Her other life? It made it sound so distant, so far away, like something from a dream or from a long-distant past. It didn't seem like she'd been in prison only yesterday, awaiting almost certain death once the sun rose. The memory soured the whiskey as it went down her throat, though she kept her face admirably blank. Everyone will betray you in the end, Cyran's voice echoed in her mind. Even me.

She didn't want to talk about her other life: the way she'd lived in the hard, cold underbelly of the city, born a nobody, destined to be no more than her whore of a mother had been. She didn't want to share about how her mother never wanted her, about how she'd barely kept herself from that woman's fate by joining Cyran in a thieving gang. She didn't want to discuss her remarkable affinity for thievery, how she could lift any purse, pick any lock, and how that had made her invaluable to her gang. She didn't want to reminisce on her first assassin contract, about the way the mark's crimson blood spilling on the floor made her oddly giddy, as though, for once, she was the one holding all the power.

Besides, even if she'd wanted to share, it would have been silly to overplay her hand. She'd been raised in a world of secrets, and it would take much more than a pretty face and a bottle of whiskey to convince her to reveal her deepest, darkest self.

"Just a merchant," she said instead, making a face. "I wasn't very good at it, but, you know. Carrying on the family business and all that." She waved a hand, as though batting away the memory. "I suppose it's nice to get a new start, in a way. I was the last one - of my family, I mean. So it was just me and all this junk, trying to buy and sell and be smart about it..." She laughed. "Maybe I'm better off learning something new, eh? What about you?" She watched Edrei worry her pinky, an inviting smirk on her lips. "I bet you have a much more interesting story than me."

text. "talk"

Sarya Daemenor
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
Edy
I'm not totally useless.

Edy watched with interest as Sarya twisted a lock of her dark hair dextrously around her finger. As the woman considered, the teenager allowed her mind to slither to dark places where it was her own hand tangling through that dark hair, but instead of winding it like a ribbon she was clasping and pulling and knotting it to better grip her head and shove it down and—

just a merchant

Blinking herself back into the here and now, Edy cocked a brow. "Now I don't believe that for a second. A face like that, you could probably sell sand in a desert." The flattery was obvious but as it dripped from Edy's lips there wasn't so much as a hint of hesitation or embarrassment on her features. The mention of the family business made the Launceleyn girl groan and nod. The Launceleyn's were practically a dynasty whose only real accomplishment was pumping out magical soldiers and political slaves on a regular basis. She'd been raised in a fucking compound after all. Being a Launceleyn was a business in and of itself, but perhaps here it was one she'd be able to let flounder, if only just a bit.

"Learning something new, hmm?" Edy purred, raising her eyebrows suggestively before laughing and taking another sip of her drink.

As Sarya asked about her, the teenager groaned and shrugged. "I was in the storm guard." She began, before realizing that would mean fuck all to someone not from Northaven. "Uhh. Longer story short, we lived somewhere called Northwind that was under attack, went through some portal to the shit settlement I mentioned before, and had a guard force to protect it from all the shit going down." Actually even that made it sound more glamorous than it was. Mostly it was just patrolling and breaking up street fights.

"But as you can see clearly I've moved on to bigger and better things." She cackled, extending her arms to indicate the bar around her.

Sarya Daemenor
Thief / Assassin

Change author:

Sarya grinned at the compliment, fluttering her lashes sweetly at her companion. Despite the need to hide her true past, there was something deliciously innocent about the conversation, something easy and refreshing to a woman who had made a living in shadows and subterfuge. For once, it didn't matter who she had been, or even who she was now -- she was just a girl in a bar. She could be anyone, or no one, and it simply didn't matter. Not to her, not to Edrei, not to anyone.

The woman wondered briefly if her past would even matter here. What use would a thief be in a society that had nothing? Human nature was and would always be jealous, but what kind of loot was there to be found in this desolate wasteland? She imagined, too, that an assassin would be even less needed. Perhaps one day, once empires began to rise and political intrigue began to thicken, but when would that day come? From where Sarya was standing, it looked pretty far off indeed. Pretty baubles and petty rivalries tended to fall to the wayside when everyone was focused on simply surviving.

Still, if she'd learned nothing else in her eighteen years, it was that it never hurt to play things close to the vest. She'd not show her hand too soon, and certainly not to the first pretty face to come along. Even if that pretty face was remarkably pretty.

"Yes, new," Sarya purred, "Something... exciting." An undisguised flash of desire lit her honeyed eyes. When she turned the question on Edy, the dark girl groaned. Even that sound stirred something deep within Sarya, and she traced the rim of her glass with a forefinger, imagining for a moment that it was something else, softer and much more inviting. Though, to be fair, the whiskey was quite good.

It was ironic that the first acquaintance she made in this new land was just the kind of person who'd have liked to have her head back home. Sarya usually steered clear of soldiers and their ilk unless she needed something from them, or if they were unfortunate enough to have earned her attention by contract. Still, there was something about Edy that was different from the guards she had known in her homeland. They had always been so uptight, so regimented--nothing like the seemingly carefree girl in front of her.

"Bigger and better suits you." Sarya winked. "Guarding things is so last world."

text. "talk"

Sarya Daemenor
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
Edy
I'm not totally useless.

"Ooooh do tell" Edy all but purred, arching her back and letting her hips jut out behind her as she leaned gracefully and with undisguised flexibility against the bar. Unable to (nor did she care to) hide the way her tongue lolled against her lips in a circular pattern just as Sarya 's fingers did to the glass, Edy let her mind wander to all sorts of dark and naughty places when it came to what sorts of new things her companion might be learning here. Thievery and murder might require more of a societal overhaul to get off the ground, but sex? Well sex was always in fashion.

And fun. With the right company, at least.  

"HAH!" Edy cackled happily, raising her glass in an obvious bitch, cheers me for that gesture.  Taking a long swallow, Edy shivered happily as the warm liquor sparked fire in her belly. Letting the feeling crawl up her torso and down through her legs, the teenager sighed happily into the feeling. Buzzed was probably one of Edy's favourite states of being. Honestly, it was probably what proper meditation felt like.

"Isn't there a saying about bigger not always being better?" Edy mused mischievously for a moment, rolling a piece of ice between her teeth and tongue. "It might not be, but I certainly wouldn't turn it down."

With a laugh, Edy stood up and spun to grab the bottle again and refill their glasses. She didn't ask, but  hey, it would be rude to leave with a drink only partially finished and Edy was more than happy to keep Sarya here as long as possible.

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:

This time around, when Edrei topped off their glasses, the women wouldn’t find the liquid to their liking. Indeed, for some strange reason, the one bottle of good stuff had turned into one bottle of very very bad stuff indeed. In fact, the brew had turned downright noxious, and drinking it would cause the women to almost gag, the taste was so bad. Maybe there’d just been a little bit of the good stuff at the top of the bottle, maybe something had fallen in there, or maybe this was just plan old bad luck. Regardless, they’d be stuck drinking the mediocre stuff for the rest of the night.
Sarya Daemenor
Thief / Assassin

Change author:

Sarya bit her lip provocatively; she had never had the chance to explore her sexuality before, and this open flirtation was new and exciting for her. Oh, sure, she'd had sex. Honestly, she hadn't been that impressed. Perhaps it was her choice of partners, or perhaps it was the fact that she was constantly on the lookout for trouble--stress doesn't particularly help one's libido--but here, she was no one. Here, she could start over. No one knew her, and no one feared her, so if she were to disappear for an hour or two with the sexy bartender across the counter... well, there would be no one coming to look for her, at least.

She met Edrei's toast and drained her own glass, enjoying the view as the girl spun to grab the bottle once more. Pleasure filled her at the thought that Edy wanted to spend time with her, particularly when she was sharing such a tasty beverage. If the bartender's words were anything to go by, liquor this good would be hard to come by in the wasteland in which Sarya found herself.

Her glass filled, Sarya lifted the cup to her lips, taking a healthy swig of her drink--and promptly gagged, spitting the liquid back into her glass. She had never tasted anything quite so foul in all her life. It tasted the way a rotting corpse smelled. It might serve as a suitable poison for torture, but it was certainly not fit to drink. "Gods!" she swore, her eyes watering as she tried not to retch. "Are you sure you grabbed the right bottle?"

OOC // Jeez, I suck.  I haven't been well and I'm super behind. ;__; Forgive meeee~

text. "talk"

Sarya Daemenor