squash squash (open)
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
Loren shook his head at Abasi’s offer. ”I appreciate that, but as long as you keep your own room clean, you’d be doing me enough of a favor, since that’s one less for me to look after. Seriously, there’s no need for you to serve me, of all people.” Hesitating, the Launceleyn gave the other man a sympathetic look. ”I know what it’s like to want to help, though. Don’t worry, though. We’ll find you something more satisfying than cooking and cleaning that still allows you to contribute.” That should be easy enough: there were plenty that needed help in the Hollowed Grounds, and surely they could find something Abasi enjoyed.

When the other man requested that they retire back to the Manor, Loren nodded. ”Of course. No need to apologize. Follow me.” With that, they were off, though a tiny nagging part of the summoner’s mind wondered if bringing Abasi home while the other man had an unknown illness was the best policy. Still, it was better to have him somewhere Loren could keep an eye on him.

FIN
A beggar's book
outworths
a noble's blood