the kids aren’t alright
Phoebe </3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712

SUNJATA
The words bristle, but the result is what he wishes for. And he finds himself nodding numbly in response, dark hair shifting from the amount he’s messed with it. “Okay.” He responds, quiet, subdued, none of the steel and stone she had heard when he spoke to Lusea in his native tongue. There was no fire to him now, just a yearning to help, to do something. But he had never been good at that. Born, bred, raised to uphold laws and justice, to become judge, jury, executioner; all he knew to do was destroy. And this was no exception.

But he takes her thought to mind, wondering if maybe he can manage somehow to do such a thing. If it would help, if it would work or if he would find himself as the disappointment again. He halfway makes to turn, dark brow rising slightly before he looks back at her and Pim. “You can go home, by the way.” He tells her quietly. “I took my things, cleaned up for you.” He adds, biting his tongue from telling her it’s safe for her to come home — that all traces of him are gone.
the deeper you dig, the darker it gets
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
I know I am good at something, I just haven't found it yet
He said okay, and she sighed a bit in relief. There. He had a task, one he couldn't possibly complete - who would want a blighted, dying woman after all? - which would keep him away for now. That way she could at least die with some semblence of peace rather than being constantly faced with the object of her heartbreak regularly. She just wasn't sure she had the patience or energy anymore for that.

But he mentioned she could go back to the clinic and she glanced at him. At least he didn't have to be told he needed to move. "Thank you, Jata." she said softly, but staying put until she heard the infirmary door close.

{END}