stained starlight
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 62 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
cut up our losses into doable doses
ration our tears and sighs
It was disheartening only for the briefest of moments, that Remi's growing erection was not reciprocated. He knew that it was the blight, knew that it was not personal, just as his husband's numerous outbursts were not, and yet there was a flickering of memory that the alchemist shied away from. A memory of numerous times he'd been turned away, hadn't been good enough, hadn't been loved. But that wasn't Ronin and that wasn't now.

The hum of Ronin's moan against his lips made the alchemist weak-kneed with want. Moving backwards as he was directed and releasing one hand to orient himself on the wall lest he lose his footing and turn this moment into something else entirely, Remi broke the kiss with a surprised laugh as the cold stone brushed against his back. A shiver raced down his spine and in response, the alchemist's hand wandered to Ronin's lower back to pull him closer still. The chill was his fault after all.

Rocking his hips forward against Ronin, the alchemist retook the hunter's lips, this time with teeth and tongue as his hand left the wall to capture Ronin's strong jaw to deepen the kiss.
Remi

Table coding by Sky, inspiration from Jae!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
I will fight the end
The sound of Remi's laughter echoing in his ears would be an anchor, Ronin hoped, for any time in the future when he felt as though he was losing himself to the blight. It brought a smile that was far too sweet for what was happening to his lips, the hunter relishing the sound, the touch, the taste of his husband for as long as he dared. Of course, he should have known better than to count on such a moment remaining sweet, and a grumble of pleasure rose up in his throat as he was pulled back into one of Remi's hungry kisses.

Arching into the alchemist and grinning at the growing hardness he felt between them, Ronin eventually parted from tongue and teeth to swoop in and nip at Remi's neck and shoulders, kisses scattering across his chest and down, down across a muscular torso slick with water, until Remi had succeeded, officially, in getting a king on his knees. Gazing up at the other man with eyes hooded with lust, Ronin leant in and nibbled teasingly at the alchemist's hip, smirking and letting his hands wander everywhere but where he figured they were most wanted.

'til the end is here

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
With a growl more leonine than human thrumming in his throat, Remi pulled in a delighted gasp at the feeling of teeth against his neck and shoulders. Leaning his head back against cold stone and the rain of water from above, the alchemist sank into a much needed moment of selfishness. Allowing himself to enjoy Ronin and all that he was and made Remi feel in this moment (both emotionally and physically) was a welcome surrender to the chaos of their lives. And so it was that as Ronin began his agonizingly slow downwards descent that the alchemist was nearly trembling with desire already.

The distinct lack of attention given to the alchemist's erection (growing more and more pronounced with each kiss and flutter of fingertips), sent star-blasts of sensation radiating outwards. Eyes half-rolling back with pleasure and fingers balling into fists lest they find themselves roughly tangling in Ronin's hair and forcing this slow torture to an end, Remi's entire torso and arms twitched slightly as his muscles reacted unconsciously to ever ministration the king made.

"I may be the blind one, Ronin...but I do believe it is you whose aim is a bit off.."
Remi

Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
I will fight the end
Ronin's laughter would tickle across Remi's hips, his mouth mere inches from soft flesh, and he flicked his gaze up at his husband as if he had no idea what he was talking about. At the same time, his hand slid slowly up the inside of the alchemist's thigh, until he could firmly grasp the base of Remi's erection with a wicked smile upon his lips. "I do apologise," he said. "I think I've found what I'm looking for now, though."

And if that wasn't enough to convince the other man, Ronin was sure he'd agree soon. Leaning in and taking his sweet time, Ronin ran a hot and eager tongue up the hard length of Remi's cock, from base to tip, giving the alchemist a playful squeeze with his hand before finally devouring him in earnest. Ronin hummed a note of satisfaction, lips and tongue doing all they could to worship the man he'd kill for, his free hand cupping Remi's ass to tilt his hips closer.

'til the end is here

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Remi's moan was as encouraging as it was bound up in a desperate need for release, as Ronin's fingers finally captured his erection. The tongue against him had the alchemist leaning back heavily against the wall; all rational thought lost. The water on his skin felt like physical white noise against the electric pleasure of Ronin's ministrations. Pulses of adrenaline and lust surged up and down with the king's tongue, the heat in Remi's belly feeling as though it was a fount filled directly by the warmth of Ronin's mouth.

Remi's hips moved forward with immediate willingness, the muscles of his thighs and ass tight against the growing pressure low in his balls. Bracing an arm on the side of the wall as he lost the support from behind, Remi leaned his head against his forearm, captivated by the sight below. Toes curling beneath the falling water, the alchemist let Ronin take the lead in this excruciating dance of simultaneously wanting to race towards a climax but also wanting to savor every second.

Lips slightly agape, Remi bit the inside of his lip hard. The mental image of his husband's lips on his cock was enough to drive him dizzy with desire.
Remi

Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:
I will fight the end
Having to take careful sips of air whenever the chance arose, Ronin was as lost as Remi in the act of giving pleasure, and his hand began to move in tandem with his mouth. Whilst he wanted to tease and draw this out - because when, gods, had they last had the chance to simply be, like this - he was also keen to ilicit every gasp and moan from the alchemist that he could.

And with his husband's heartbeat thrumming an increasingly frenetic rhythm against his fingers, there was little chance of him slowing down.

Indeed, if anything Ronin picked up the pace, the water a rush in his ears that, similarly to Remi, blocked out any and everything that might serve as a distraction, be it external or his own mind.

'til the end is here

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
The whispered moan of Ronin's name left the alchemist's lips several times, with varying degrees of accuracy. Sometimes it was a mere inhale of breath, other times the alchemist managed almost nearly the entire word, drawn out in a strangled groan of appreciation and pleasure. Eventually it simply became a pant, Remi's mouth having fallen open completely as his eyes squeezed closed. In the darkness there was only the two of them, the insatiable rhythm of heartbeats and lips, and the frenetic pressure that churned deep within.

"Rr--n--n" The alchemist gasped, teeth clicking shut as one of his hands found the dark wet mop of his husband's hair. The muscles of his ass tightened considerably as his hips bucked forward, fingers tightening and encouraging Ronin forward. In another season the alchemist would have pulled Ronin up, pressing him against the wall and finished them both in tandem, with magic and fingers and bodies intertwined. He would have come with Ronin's name on his lips and his head buried happily against the side of his husband's neck. Now such a thing was a far off memory, but perhaps it needn't be quite so far away.

"Wai—wait!" Remi cried, steeling his nerve against the accumulating build of his orgasm. Panting, Remi would pull back, the hand in Ronin's hair reaching for the hunter's shoulder so that he might stand. Despite his preference of mouth over hand, there was something else the alchemist needed Ronin's mouth for, even more desperately than he needed to cum.

Capturing Ronin's jaw and then his lips, Remi would press himself against the ex-captain, moaning and melting against the feel of him.
Remi

Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:
I will fight the end
In that moment the sound of his name falling in fits and starts from Remi's lips might as well have cured the blight, for Ronin felt as though he could take on anything. Groaning against the swell of the alchemist's aching length, his eyes slipped shut as fingers tangled in his hair and hips thrust forward into his hand and mouth both. His ministrations didn't let up, of course, stroking and licking and squeezing their wicked rhythm, and it was only as Remi suddenly drew back that Ronin paused for breath, panting up at his husband with dazed confusion. "Hm...?"

Then he was urged onto his feet, the rain of warm water showering them anew, and his mouth found Remi's with no small hint of enthusiasm. His hand still captured the alchemist's cock, pumping it up and down with increasing speed, even as his tongue flicked a slow and passionate dance that spoke of love as much as lust.

'til the end is here

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
The creation of a memory was a beautiful thing, unless one knowingly does it. Then, it is as haunting as it might be sweet.

Indeed as time was slowed by passion and lust, memories the alchemist was painfully aware he was making, crystallized in his mind. The warmth of the water, Ronin against him back in a body that the alchemist's fingers better remembered. One of strength and confidence, as well as starlight. Lips and hands and a tongue that propelled Remi to the pinnacle of pleasure and then some, leaving the alchemist to feel as if some intrinsic part of him was linked to Ronin as the king expertly licked and tugged the alchemist towards oblivion.

And then there was the feeling of Ronin's lips against him; every surge an I love you, every brush and tangle of tongues a whisper at forever. Remi would remember it always, though whether in dreams or nightmares was yet unknown.

Moving his hand from Ronin's jaw, Remi curled his fingers through the hunter's dark hair, sealing their lips together anew. Trying desperately to keep his balance amidst the flurry of sensations, Remi wrapped an arm around Ronin's lower back. With lungs that demanded air much as the alchemist wanted only the taste of Ronin's lips over and over and over again, he pulled back as the rippling pressure he'd desperately tried to keep at bay, finally burst. "Gods, ro  n     i n!" Remi moaned loudly, his accent distorting the words into mere sounds of praise and pleasure. Surging forward with hungry abandon to capture his husband's lips again, Remi came with a dizzying release that left his softly shuttering.
Remi

Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:
I will fight the end
For Ronin, at least, this would be a memory he would cherish forever - though it was true that he wasn't consciously sealing it in his mind. No, the blight made him curiously free of that guilt, but that made his actions all the sweeter, in that they were given without any intention other than to show Remi how much he was wanted, how much he deserved, how much he was loved.

Gasping with pleasure at the fingers that gripped his hair, Ronin found himself smiling, pressing forward as a strong arm came looping around his lower back. One hand was very busy indeed, but the other teased over the nape of Remi's neck and through his wet curls.

But as the alchemist moaned his name with such wild abandon, Ronin could have almost kicked his blighted body to death for not responding in the way that he really, truly felt it should; luckily, that moment passed almost instantly. The taste of Remi's lips and the pulse of his orgasm thrumming through their wedding rings was enough to anchor Ronin very much to his husband, and he kissed him back with lusty enthusiasm.

He did, however, know better than to steal Remi's breath for too long, Ronin smiling broadly as he drew back, twining his fingers through his husband's hair and taking a moment simply to be there, to enjoy this and everything it meant.

'til the end is here

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
I love you more than words could ever say. More than this moment. More than all of this combined. I...

Ecstasy curled his toes further, stole his breath, wrecked his reasoning, and made electric every fiber of his being. Loosening himself from Ronin's lips, the alchemist let his head lower against his husband's shoulder, fingers curling around his head and lower back as a smile slowly formed on his lips.

...will never love anyone like this. You are everything. Everything, everything, everything, and ...

Drawing in a breath that filled and then expanded his lungs, Remi laughed against Ronin as the cobwebs of his orgasm were finally pulled away, the high of carnal desire satisfied, leaving the alchemist warm, and happy, and in love. "You, Ronin Taliesin—"

...I will never forget you. I will never move on from you. For me, it's you.

"—are far too good at that." Remi chuckled through a smile turned crooked.

But please don't go.
Remi

Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:
RONIN
THE FALLEN STAR
A mischievous laugh escaped Ronin's lips at Remi's comment, the hunter pressing a kiss to wet curls and letting his eyes close to breathe in the scent of the other man. With water still raining down on them, washing away the horrors of the past day or so, it was easy to imagine that this might be it forever. That they might never have to move beyond this moment, and that the world and its difficulties could wait outside for good.

Unfortunately, that was never going to happen. Carefully tilting Remi's head back up, Ronin delivered gentle kisses to his cheeks, his forehead, the crook of his neck, before finally letting him go. "I'll keep being just as good, as long as you let me practice," he said with a wicked smile, making sure they were both clean and all signs of Remi's flight home were erased from his skin before he shut off the water.

"Come on," he said, holding out a hand for Remi. "Let's dry off and get some sleep, okay?"
now don’t you lose hope
I swear I never dream that we’re alone
I swear I still believe but I don’t know
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"As long as I let you?" Remi chuckled, his hands wandering over Ronin even as the king planted kiss after kiss along skin which had long-ached for moments just like this. His husband
suddenly felt so real in a way he hadn't for days. Tangible, warm, and present. It was enough to make the alchemist's heart ache, his fingers holding perhaps too tightly against the man in his arms. Melancholy shivers trailed down Remi's spine as it all came to a close. The water would be turned off, the chill from outside (both metaphorical and literal) would find them, and the dreamy respite they'd found together beneath the water would indeed succumb to memory.

Intertwining his fingers in Ronin's as he stepped out of the shower, the alchemist gave his partner a crooked smile and nodded. But as Ronin turned to lead them to their room, flashes of blood splatter on tawny wings, of knuckles torn raw, of Ronin's smile would flash before Remi's eyes, wiping his boyish grin entirely from his face.

At some point in the night, the alchemist pulled himself from Ronin's tangle of arms and legs. He could feel his husband's heartbeat on his finger and against his back; a not quite rhythmic pulsing that had Remi holding his breath in wait for the next beat. Sitting up, Remi moved to the edge of the bed. Hands in his curls, he tried to slow his breathing much as he could. Feathers sprouted in his hair and for the first time, wings pushed out from his shoulder blades to wrap softly around his shoulders.

It was all suddenly too much.

Ronin dying.

Aoife's kidnap.

The murder of Skyler.

And the worst part? The knowledge that he'd do it again. That he'd let Ronin do it again. Even so, it was too much for Remi's fragile to heart to bare in the face of everything else happening. And so he cried silent tears, muffled by a cavern of feathers pulled tightly around himself.

~ FIN
Remi