Flamethrowing Head Bopper
Beatrix Launceleyn

Age: 25 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Vee Offline
Change author:
MP: 655
?bea
Beatrix didn't understand why she felt like crying all of a sudden. It was like his words cast some sort of crying spell that made her all teary eyed. She frowned, lower lip jutting out, sniffling rather pitifully as she rubbed at her watery eyes. "I know it won't bring her back. It isn't about bringing her back. It's about giving her a piece of home and family." she said quietly, a stiffled hiccup escaping her lips as she spoke.

Get it together Bea! Stop embarrassing yourself.

She swallowed hard and straightened up, a look of determination filling her teary eyes. "I gotta do this and you're the only one that can make it work. I don't have anything really but I can do work or something to pay you back for it." she said, wiping at her eyes again.
you can call me queen B

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 62 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
maybe i'm a runaway train, maybe i'm a feather in a hurricane
but maybe that's a good thing
"Is it about giving her that?" The alchemist prompted softly. "Or you?" After all, haunting the Rathskeller though Edy might be, none of them knew what came after in this place. Souls go to Mort they were told, whatever that actually entailed.

"It is not about paying me back." Remi replied, a feeling like a dagger made of ice twisting in his gut. Ruffling a hand through his curls, he frowned at the young Launceleyn. "I am sorry you think you need this. I ... I cannot do it for you though."
Remi

Table coding by Sky, inspiration from Jae!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Beatrix Launceleyn

Age: 25 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Vee Offline
Change author:
MP: 655
?bea
"Both." she said, without hesitation. It was for Edy's soul, so she could go back to magic and for her, because she was the only one she could count on now. But Remi didn't concede. He didn't give in. She couldn't even work for it. There was a sinking feeling in her gut, one she was familiar with but one that terrified her. Failure. It was never followed by anything good, and her hands began to tremble slightly.

Then her lip trembled, and in three blinks her eyes were full of tears, and before Remi's eyes the girl almost seemed to melt. She fell to the ground, knees forward and legs tucked to either side as she sat, burying her face in her hands as she broke down into hard, wracking sobs. Edrei would have been so dissapointed in her, and he mother too, in failing to procure the thing she needed to carry out their family traditions.
you can call me queen B

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 62 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
maybe i'm a runaway train, maybe i'm a feather in a hurricane
but maybe that's a good thing
"Hey," Remi whispered, concern colouring the word and his face in earnest. In a heartbeat he was around the counter, kneeling down, with large tawny wings softly folded around the sobbing girl. It was a reflex really: Aoife loved his wings when she was upset, and seeing another child equally so, his plumage simply asserted itself. With hands both warm and strong, Remi softly rubbed her back.

"I am so sorry Bea." He added in that same soft voice, his heart truly going out to her. Just not enough to give her a weapon.
Remi

Table coding by Sky, inspiration from Jae!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.