took the stars from our eyes
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
AMALIA
THE SHIELD OF SAFRIN
i think it's beautiful how a star's light
travels the universe long after it dies
Don't mince words- and Amalia knows she has to say it, owes it to her, that the goddess needs this as surely as the girl needed to help her. "I promise," she whispers, tears in her eyes, her voice quivering as she says the words. "If I cannot find a way to cure you, I... I won't let you stay that way. I'll end it."

The hands on her shoulders tighten and clench, and Amalia finds herself falling down, her knees hitting the ground as Safrin pulls away. Fingers clutch at the absent goddess, reaching for her as she disappears, the blight rising up where starlight once was, the light again eclipsed by dark. Like the moon banishing behind clouds, Amalia watches as Safrin vanishes, leaving the girl shrouded in darkness, shivering and shaking and clinging to hope.

Kneeling in the snow, tears on her face, the Shield watches as Safrin clutches the rose inside her fist and grinds it into sludge. The goddess is gone, but she was there for a moment, and it is that moment to which the girl must hold, that flickering light which will guide her forward as darkness continues to fall.

"I'm sorry," she whispers into the snow, unable to look back up at Safrin, to see the darkness in her face. "I promise I won't forget."
That's what I want to be in this world —
someone whose light lingers after I'm gone

Coding base by Sky!

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
SAFRIN
Not unlike the moment in LoTR when Galadriel temporary turns dark, Safrin too is suddenly a ghostly and ghastly facsimilie of herself. It is only through monumental strength that she deigns to disappear rather than tearing Amalia limb from limb. How sweet the flesh of the devoted would taste, Amalia's skin perhaps all the sweeter from the remnants of her baking. But there is a spark inside of the deity all the same, and so she disappears in a cold shower of starsparks rather than taking out her blighted rage on the most pious of all within the Hollowed Grounds.

Coding base by Sky!