Like a Thief in the Night
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mature Content Warning 
another night you wish you could forget
making yourself up as you go along
"Everyth--" Adam began to repeat, intending to string out the dirty banter, but was cut short by Pet's desperate whine of please? Something about the tone of his voice or the need in his eyes suddenly made Adam want to throw caution to the wind and take what Pet was offering, to go ahead and do what it was they both clearly wanted.

So he did. With one sharp snapping thrust he buried his cock deep in bed, moaning at the tightness that quickly enveloped him. "Ah, fuck--" His voice mumbled and eyes glazed he leaned down and kissed at his lover's neck, at each past bite mark and scar. Kisses could only fulfill so much of the need in him though, and soon he was moving his hips at a frantic pace, hands gripping tight onto Pet's hips to keep him still.

It was too much, it was not enough, he could feel heat building and building in his body; Adam usually tried to tease his partners a little, deny them what they wanted, but he couldn't do that, not when he needed this so much too. His thrusts almost mechanically consistent he bit down on Pet's throat, just below his jaw, and hoped the other man felt even a fraction of what he did in the moment.
who's gonna take you home tonight?
ADAM
Peter Pikely

Age: 33 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
Loneliness... is such a sad affair
and I can hardly wait
Peter had no idea what he’d done, but something changed. The way Adam looked at him, held him, it was different. A change that he wouldn’t notice if he wasn’t already so focused on the moment. And it was only a moment, before Adam thrust into him, making him arch up as pleasure, and the slightest bit of pain raced up his spine.

It took a moment for Peters breath to catch up with what was happening, but it came suddenly in a long sharp gasp as Adams lips, teeth, sank into his neck. ”Adam... Adam... Adam! He wanted more, wanted to beg for it but didn’t know the words, all he could do was twist his fingers in Adams hair and try to pull him up so their lips could press together, roll his hips up against Adam. There was the feeling of more teeth sinking into his throat, and Pet choked out a noise, almost a sob, but mostly a moan.

The more Adam took, and gave back, the more warmth Pet felt filling his core, tingling up his back and in the pit of his belly. His back was arched up into the other man, like Pet was seeking every bit of contact he could scrape, like he needed it more than air. A thought that he’d been hiding from for some time now popped into his head, unavoidable. He didn’t want anyone other than Adam to do this. He couldn’t imagine this without Adam. ”F-fuck...”
to be with you again
PETER
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
The sound of his name on Pet's lips made the moment all the more sweeter. The beautiful sounds on his lips only encouraged Adam to push harder, his hands going to grab Pet's hips as he leaned up so he could push into Pet as quickly as possible. As his cock stretched Pet out, filled him up, he could feel the heat in his groin growing, the tingling numbness in his torso spread further.

"F-fuck, fuck--" He'd always been a swearer. Desperate to get as deep as he could, needing to take everything Pet could give, he grabbed the ankles around his hips and pulled them up onto his shoulders, leaned down to hold Pet's ass up. The new angle was deliciously different and he groaned, using his new position to watch Pet's face.

He was pretty anyway, but now? He was the most goddamn beautiful thing Adam had ever seen. "Pet, y-you feel so good..fu--keep saying my name." His dirty talk didn't usually deteriorate so soon, but he couldn't concentrate with the waves of crashing, overwhelming need in his mind.

There was one question that came to the forefront, though. Reaching between them and grabbing Pet's cock, stroking it quick in time with his thrusts, he asked: "You want me to fucking cum deep inside you, don't you?"
ADAM
Peter Pikely

Age: 33 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
and I can hardly wait
Adam moves like a man possessed, pulling a surprise noise from Pet as his legs were rearranged, casually thrown over Adams shoulder. He was trapped now, under Adams body, in the best way. It took only a moment, a single thrust for the new position to be too much, desperate noises that almost resembled Adams name clawing out of Pet, tears pricking at the corners of his eyes.

Focus, just a spark, returned to his eyes as Adam spoke, and Pet nearly tripped over his tongue in his haste to obey the request. At first, it was simply his lips moving, like he’d forgotten how to make words, but before long the other mans name was punching out from between his lips. ”Adam!” Pet said it like he was clinging to it, holding it tightly. ”Adam!” He said it like he’d be content to never say anything else for the rest of his life. ”Adam!” He said it like there was something he wanted to say alongside it, but that he didn’t know the words for.

The hand wrapping around his cock made Pets eyes flutter, his back arching as his orgasm was teased ever closer, almost too close to hold back now. This time, he couldn’t manage the trick of words, could only gasp out strangled moans and nod, desperately. He had meant it when he said he wanted everything Adam would give him.
to be with you again
PETER
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Every time Pet moaned out his name, desperate and sweet, Adam found new energy in himself to keep up the pace he had set. His name on Pet's lips was delicious; there was something so good in knowing he'd brought Pet to this needy and wanton thing from his usually so quiet self.

The nod was all he needed to press in one final time, as deep as he could, his hand still sliding up and down Pet's cock. He came as his lips smashed against Pets, hard and sloppy, all time for finesse gone now that he was lost in the throes of his orgasm. Mumbles that sounded something like 'fuck' mixed with moans as he gripped at Pet's hip to keep him in place.

"Y-you like that? Feeling my cum in you?" He asked with ragged breath, bringing up his hand to lick off Pet's own cum and smiling at the taste.
ADAM
Peter Pikely

Change author:
and I can hardly wait
A moan that was very nearly a sob tore from Pet, the sound caught by Adams mouth as their lips crashed together messily. The final thrust was all he’d needed to tip him over the edge, the whole world narrowing down to Adam, how he felt, and her him, around him, inside him. There was nothing else. Pet couldn’t even move, not that he really wanted to, not when it felt so good here, where his world was small and perfect.

Adam pulled back, pulling the moment away with him, and Peters eyes fluttered, hazy blue peering out from behind dark lashes, just in time to watch Adam lick his hand and send a tentative pulse of arousal through him. Not enough to stick, he was full, tired now. ”Like it lots.” He mumbled lazily in response, the words blurring together to spare him the effort of actually moving his lips.

Slowly, almost achingly so, Pet shifted, trying to arrange his limbs into some kind of comfortable set up without dislodging Adam. All he could do was flop his arms though, his legs locked around his lovers shoulders for the time being. This wasn’t so bad, he supposed, closing his eyes again.
to be with you again
PETER
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Change author:
Pet's response in his lazy, satisfied voice drew a smile from Adam, which shaped the groan that left him as he slowly pulled out, gently lifting Pet's ankles off his shoulders and laying them down. Picking up the blanket next to them, he laid over Pet, softly kissing at his neck, and covering them both.

"I could get used to this." He whispered by Pet's ear, one leg casually going to rest between his and an arm wrapping around his middle. "Warm, comfy and a cute boy to fuck." That wasn't all - what made this whole thing all the sweeter was the familiar, affectionate feeling between them that he didn't have a name for and didn't dare speak of, in case acknowledging it took it away.

With the sun gently warming their skin through the window and the curtains protecting them from the rest of the world, it would have been very easy to fall asleep. But something kept him up, words on his lips that wanted to be spoken. "Tell me what you're thinking, babe."
ADAM
Peter Pikely

Change author:
and I can hardly wait
A soft noise left Pet as Adam pulled out, his eyes fluttering at the almost too much feeling. Now, in the aftermath, every part of him felt warm and heavy, especially once he was covered with the blanket and pulling in close against against Adam. Pet managed the monumental feeling task of moving his arms up, looping them around Adams neck and holding on to the other man loosely, his head tipping to the side to give better access to his neck.

”Mmm-hmmm.” Pet agreed softly, moving in closer to the warm body beside him. He could get used to being pressed against Adam like this, to more time spent locked together like they had been. Hell, he could devote the rest of his life to just lying curled together like this, nothing happening whatsoever. Pet could feel himself fading into sleep, everything heavy and comfortable and warm.

Then, Adams voice pulled Pet away from the edge of sleep, one blue eye cracking open in an attempt to wake himself up more. ”What’m thinkin?” He slurred. His gaze struggling for a moment to find Adams face. ”Thinkin I wanna sleep... and... and do uh... this, uh, this again. With... with you. I...”Peter seemed to wake up more here, blinking both eyes open so he could look over Adams face carefully, his face and eyes  so terribly gentle, so tender. It was almost too easy to read his thoughts, but the obvious is not what he had the guts to say. ”I like you.”
to be with you again
PETER
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Change author:
Adam looked down at Pet's blue eyes as the other man looked up, and in the unguarded mood of the room let his first thought be 'God, does he know how pretty those are?' Not that he was going to say it, though. He had that much control, at least, as well as enough to just smile at Peter's words, a hand stroking up his spine.

It took control because the words were terrifying. The timid, soft 'I like you' was the precursor to something Adam didn't know how to have; something that had been brewing the background of their relationship for a while now.

But, he insisted to himself, Pet didn't really mean it like that. He just had to clarify where they were. "Yeah, uh, so like, about that...How are you seeing all of this? Me and you fucking and stuff? Just casual?"
ADAM
Peter Pikely

Change author:
and I can hardly wait
The hand on his back made Pet shiver, then curl in closer to Adam, cheek to shoulder. This was something he could get used to. A warm body wrapped around him, the feeling of safety and comfort, the smell of Adam.

Pet murmured softly and pulled back again, focusing on the words coming out of his partners mouth. His face went from soft and content, to confused, to quietly upset. How was he seeing this? Were they... on different pages? ”I... I thought...” He pulled away from Adam, not looking at him. ”Casual.”

There was a cold feeling trickling in his guts, and he wanted to leave. Where had his clothes ended up? How quickly could he leave, be alone again?
to be with you again
PETER
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Change author:
Adam had expected a potentially awkward conversation, but not the immediate drop in Peter's face or the stiffness in his body. Alarmed he leaned up after the man, trying to keep a hold on his arm. "Woah, woah, I'm just asking a question. Not deciding anything yet. I want you to tell me how you actually feel."

He hadn't really considered the words before he'd said them, but it was true; while his natural inclination was to always insist everything be fleeting, easy, surface-level, he felt something with Pet that made him feel ready to dip his toes into commitment.

"Let's take the word casual outta there if you don't like it. What do you want, Peter?" Somehow, Adam suspected Pet had not heard that question very often.
ADAM
Peter Pikely

Change author:
and I can hardly wait
Adam seemed to have not expected his reaction, judging by how quickly he was grabbed, held still. Pet blinked at Adam, trying to keep his face blank, to not show any of his worry, to not show how this was affecting him. The words did relax him, just a little bit. A question was different than a decision, or suggestion. He let out a soft breath, relaxing back into the bed, and Adams arms.

Take the word casual out. Okay. That made things easier... didn’t it? What did he want? Had he ever really thought about it before? If Peter closed his eyes, and didn’t think about Adam, or his eyes, or the look on his face, he could speak a little easier. ”I want... I wanna do this more. With you. Not... not casual.” He opened his eyes then, not quite willing to look at Adam, but focusing on his chin.
to be with you again
PETER
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Change author:
Adam thought he'd lost Peter, but the man relaxed and came back to his arms; he gently stroked down his side and pulled the blanket back up over them, missing the warmth. It felt a little uncomfortable, a little cold, still, but in time it would warm back up.

Pet wanted to do this more - well that was fine. Adam wasn't gonna complain about getting laid. Not casual, though...if it wasn't casual, what was it? Probably something like dating.

The idea was one that nearly made his heart stop. He wasn't the dating type. He was the 'leave in the middle of the night and never come back again' type; unfortunately Sanctuary was too small for him to disappear entirely. Taking a shaky breath, he asked: "So...like...being boyfriends...?" May as well work out what it was he was dealing with.
ADAM
Peter Pikely

Change author:
and I can hardly wait
A shiver ran through Pet, the warmth from before gone. Adam was still warm, lying beside him, but Pet couldn’t bring himself to move in closer. Not quite yet. He wanted to, but he needed this settled before he- they- did anything.

There was a strange expression on Adams face after Pets answer, like he'd come to an unwanted but not unexpected realization. It wasn’t exactly the most encouraging thing to see. He tried to not squirm, but his failure was made apparently when Adam sucked in a breath, and Pet very suddenly went completely still.

Like boyfriends? Boyfriends? Just thinking the word made Pet feel like he’d fallen off a ledge, his stomach dropping. Almost fun, if it wasn’t so scary. He drew in a breath, mirroring Adams, and then nodded, slowly, the words following after a moment. ”I-I think... I think that uh... that it might be... nice?”
to be with you again
PETER