[SE] i'm a good pretender
Ashe!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
I've got more wit, a better kiss, a hotter touch, a better fuck
than any boy you'll ever meet,
Gods was he pissed.

Between trying to plant the rose at Phoebe’s clinic, and the events that followed, to now – just a few short days later, he looks rough. Scabbed wounds along his neck and jaw, paired with bruises and scratches that have almost healed. It’s a wonder he’s managed to make it to the Mathair, at least the right direction. He’s never been here before. He has no idea where he’s even heading, but he knows that this is the right direction.

It feels light, and so he follows it, rose clutched in his hand, adorned in thick furs and boots as he trudges through the snow (something he finds he hates now after being intrigued by it). Yet, he falters and pauses before he views the tree from the distance, certain it’s the one because it simply feels right. He clutches the rose tighter, and begins to walk again.
sweetie, you had me
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Messenger

Age: 28 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 7 (lvl 3 Attuned) - Strg: 10 - Dext: 27 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
PERCY - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed) SOOT - Regular - Wine Spider
Played by: Jaecarys Offline
Change author:
MP: 150
and when I bleed,
I bleed stars
i bleed stars
   It was at the Mathair it began, or so she had been told. She had never been there. Most of the Greatwood remained still unexplored by her, but it wouldn't deter her. Hesitation wasn't in her blood. She wouldn't wait to plant these roses, she would not, could not sit idle with the shadow of the blight darkening their world. Not when it was Ronin. And there were others... others, now, she hoped she could save.

It was the morning after Vi's roses appeared that she set out, bundling up with gloves, a coat, thick boots, and her old, tattered cloak always clasped at the hollow of her throat. Ashe cradled the rose close to her chest, carefully and gently, a precious thing. Her boots crunched softly in the snow, breath clouding in front of her as she followed the direction that felt right. She caught glimpses of the Mathair through breaks in the trees, unmistakable, but something else drew her eyes. Someone else.

She slowed and peered through the trees to her left, narrowing her eyes as she pulled in the scents from the crisp air. Sunjata. She had met him on the hunt, and she thought she caught a glimpse of crimson red within his hands. Without quite thinking of what she was doing, she began to pick her way through the snow and trees in silence now, keen eyes never leaving his form.

She observed at first, remembering his declaration. A soldier. What sort of soldier? What did he fight for? She had no way of knowing who he was, what sort of intentions he might have, but could she ever really let her curiosity go? She waited until he passed by the trees she hid within, and then stepped out into the footprints he left behind. "Do you know anyone sick?" she asked, her rose clutched close to her chest, tilting her head up at Sunjata.
ASHETTA

base by sky!! <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
There’s a voice that reaches him next, and he falters in his step while the woman approaches on silent feet, a rose tucked away while he clutches his own tightly to his chest. He turns to her, guarded steel eyes lifting to her face before he exhales a light sigh, reaching up with a free hand to rub against the somewhat healed wound to his jaw before his hand slips to his hair. “Yeah, the midwife.” He offers to her, stepping aside slightly to give her more room. “What about you?” He asks, angling his head down toward her with an almost sad smile.

But he barely seems to wait for a response, imagining that they can plant and converse at the same time, and so he reaches the roots of the Mathair, finding a few other roses already planted, where he finds a space bare of snow he can plant this one. “Have you been in Caido long? I’ve only been here for a couple of seasons.” He admits, accented voice attempting to make small talk while he ignores the feeling of the furs along the wound to his neck, along the scratches along his tattooed shoulders. He exhales a puff of white in the cold as he digs up the dirt and pauses just enough to look at the rose, something deep within him growing uncomfortable from it, but he passes it off as the memory of the clinic’s ordeal.

At least Ashetta is holding a rose, and so it seems to him as though she’s fine and won’t be yet another woman to rip his head off.
sweetie, you had me
SUNJATA
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Messenger

Age: 28 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 7 (lvl 3 Attuned) - Strg: 10 - Dext: 27 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
PERCY - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed) SOOT - Regular - Wine Spider
Played by: Jaecarys Offline
Change author:
MP: 150
and when I bleed,
I bleed stars
i bleed stars
   He turned around, and her eyes narrowed just slightly. He was peppered with minor wounds and bruises, but all together, it looked as though he’d been in some sort of scrap. She frowned when he revealed who he knew that was sick. Phoebe. She had found the woman feral and devouring the corpse of a bird. She gave Sunjata a grim nod. ”My friend. Brother,” she said quietly. ”Ronin. Others too.”

She fell smoothly into step beside him, craning her neck to look up at him before they went on, and just then realized how tall he was. She hadn’t realized it when she had padded beside him as a wolf, when everyone seemed tall.

The Mathair was a mighty sight to behold, and as he approached to roots to begin digging a place for his rose, she looked up at the awe-inspiring sight. She’d never seen anything like it before, and it took the sound of Sunjata’s voice to draw her eyes away from the branches impossibly high above. ”Just over a year, since last Leafchange,” she answered, stepping forward to crouch down near him. "I came with the rest of the Northwinders. Remi, Ronin.. Phoebe too."

She was unwilling to release her rose, holding it safely as she brushed away snow from the ground. Scarred fingers dig into the frozen dirt, nails blackening and hardening like claws with a bit more of a partial shift. She cast a quirked brow up at him, taking him in better than she had the day of the hunt. She didn’t trust him, gods, that would be ridiculous, but his company was oddly… easy. ”You look like shit,” she remarked. ”What happened?”
ASHETTA

base by sky!! <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
She tells the name of the man she knows, and his head nods in understanding. The King, the Alchemists husband, blighted too. Suddenly he feels a bit regretful, having left Phoebe with Remi while he already had his hands full. But, hindsight is 20/20, after all. So he offers a small nod to the shorter woman, now able to actually talk rather than remain silent for a hunt. At least it had gone successful, and they had gotten what they wanted in the end. Food for this terrible Longnight he’s heard so much about.

But he kneels into the snow and the dirt, digging it up as he poises his second question to her, also finding an ease in the air between them that seemed almost rare nowadays. And he nods when she tells him, that she’d come over with so many of those he’d recently met. “Ah. Northwind to Northaven?” He pauses, recalling what Loren had told him. “Then to here?” He sits back a moment as he regards the rose again, biting down on his lower lip as he lifts it to plant it.

Her voice breaks through the air again, and manages to get a deep rumble of a chuckle from him. He tilts his head to her, shrugging lightly. “Tried to plant a rose at Phoebe’s when she attacked me.” He explains easily, looking back to the hole he’s dug. “I didn’t want to hurt her, so she got away with quite a bit before I dragged her to Remi’s.” He explains with a quiet sigh, reaching up to brush some of the dirt from his hands. “I’m not her biggest fan as of late so I suppose I thought I deserved part of it.” He jests, shooting a wink back toward the assassin before snorting quietly.
sweetie, you had me
SUNJATA